Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

redwolf

Posted by mercurior 1 
mercurior 1
redwolf
November 12, 2005
i have my own board, with me its different, i am non political, and british, i can see what you are saying, but we always complain about the current leaders, as they are in so called charge.

in all boards, there will be a division of politics, but the effects should be the same, cfdom is global and non political, i say, i may object to your beleifs, but i will defend to the death your right to say it.. the boards at the moment are anti bush, because he has the power at the moment, before it was another politician.

keep with it and your more than welcome to visit our board, the UKCF its on the links on this board.. we have no political axes to grind, as i said i am british, so all american politicians are unknown to me. as ours are to you..

http://thecfcouple.proboards37.com/index.cgi
anoon
Re: redwolf
November 12, 2005
I see the two issues, CFness and Political persuasions, as being two separate things. I am not a bleeding heart liberal and I have never had problems. I just don't participate in the political discussions. That isn't what I need out of a cf board. *shrug*
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.