Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1806 Helicopter Pahrunts

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
1806 Helicopter Pahrunts
August 30, 2006
How pathetic is this? It must SUCK ASS to be a pahrunt. Now when your kid is out of the house and out of your hair, you STILL aren't free of him/her because now you can monitor their every move! How wonderful! I cannot imagine such an empty life, filled with anxiety, drama and bullshit.

Along with monitoring devices, the little bastards should be fitted with non-removeable shock collars that the pahrunt can use to shock the offending little bastard when they are doing something wrong.
CF VTer
Re: 1806 Helicopter Pahrunts
August 30, 2006
Never mind the parent being able to shock them. The frequency should be universal so the rest of us can get 'em, too.

Make them wear tags.
"IS THIS CHILD MISBEHAVING? SHOCK CODE 2918."

smiling smiley

School just started up in my town. Parents were hovering around their sprogs at a bus stop along the path where I ride (bicycle) to work. I thought, "Oooooh yeah, I forgot about this weird behavior."

And a moovan showed up and dropped off a kid! WTF! It can't walk a few hundred yards? No wonder kids are so fat now.

A duh stared at me as I went by. Not sure why. Either he was sizing me up as a potential child molester, mad because I didn't dismount and walk my bicycle past the kids (I wasn't really anywhere near them), or he was ogling my bike because I just bought it yesterday and it's a piece of big manly testosterone generating mountain bike. smiling smiley (Trek Liquid 25!) I can buy expensive bikes. I'm child free!
Anonymous User
August 30, 2006
A few years ago I did a temp job as an interim office manager for a construction company. Shortly after I started, they hired a woman to do submittal clerk work. She is a single mother of 2 kids, a boy and girl, fraternal twins. They were 16 or so at the time.

These kids, no word of lie, must have called in at least 8 times a day. At one point, I didn't give one of the messages to Moo, as there were so many, and she gave me grief about it. I had it. I yelled "JESUS CHRIST! YOUR KIDS AREN'T TODDLERS! WHY DO THEY HAVE TO CALL 8 TIMES A DAY? If I called my mother at work, she'd scream at me to solve the problem myself!"
August 30, 2006
She gave you grief for not giving her PERSONAL NON-URGENT MESSAGES??? I'd have been all over her. Tell her to use her personal time for person things, just like everyone else in the office does. Or I'd make sure the manager knew.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.