Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nigerian Baby Factoryopenmouthed shock

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Nigerian Baby Factoryopenmouthed shock
June 01, 2011
http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20110601/wl_africa_afp/nigeriacrimechildtrafficking_20110601143218

This is the sickest thing I've read in a long time. I know it's Nigeria, but Jesus Christ!
Re: Nigerian Baby Factoryopenmouthed shock
June 01, 2011
I suggest that the 'proprietor' be sold off to be used in magic rituals. It doesn't say, but I bet he was also making them pregnant, too.
June 01, 2011
Oh how AWFUL!:hs How anyone could actually force young girls to have babies to be sold as what amounts to slaves, be used in rituals, or for the sole purpose of prostitution is so horrific that I can't fully comprehend it.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Anonymous User
June 01, 2011
yurble
I suggest that the 'proprietor' be sold off to be used in magic rituals. It doesn't say, but I bet he was also making them pregnant, too.

I agree, the monsters responsible for the baby factory should be subjected to all the horrors they inflicted on the girls and babies and more. It's horrible that the most the offenders can get in Nigeria for selling humans is 14 years... WTF??? What is up with people in Africa selling each other into slavery? That was how the slave trade got started back during the colonial era... I simply can't comprehend how people can treat each other that way
June 01, 2011
Well, with cunts like Angelina and Madonna,. it's good money!
Anonymous User
June 02, 2011
This is the kind of stuff that happens in these third-world shit holes!
June 02, 2011
They deserve to be shown a nice, modern world firing squad.
June 02, 2011
This is the type of behaviour that seems to commence when people breed like cockroaches. There always becomes a sort of 'market' for the excess kiddies these people are endlessly producing. This in no way condones what is done with these babies; there is a place in hell for these people in one of the lowest circles..

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Anonymous User
June 02, 2011
SICK SICK SICK
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login