Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1829 Terri Schiavo

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
1829 Terri Schiavo
September 05, 2006
Wow, you hit the nail right on the head!! You are so right on this one. Again, all of this bullshit is nothing but hypocrisy at it's best. Being an advocate for that shit works when it's convenient for the bleeding heart assholes. I hope they all rot.
CJ
Re: 1829 Terri Schiavo
September 05, 2006
I totally agree with both of you. If there's any justice in the world, it would favor letting people go when they are no longer functional brain-wise and not likely to ever be again. (does that make sense?) I hope to God if that happens to me, my DH would let me die. Guess I'd better put that in writing...
September 05, 2006
Always put your wishes for the end of your life in writing and get it signed by a witness and possibly noterized. Also make sure you have a copy for your medical provider, a copy for whomever has your health care power of attorney, and an extra copy for yourself in a safe place. If you change your mind, make sure you destroy all old copies, and redistribute your new wishes. You never know when some crazy relative will come to "fight for you" and make everyone's life a living hell.
Anonymous User
September 05, 2006
It seems to me the biggest controversy in the Terri Schiavo case was that by removing her feeding tube to let her die, the doctors and her husband were in essence "playing God". Bullshit.

She was dead when they found her after she suffered a heart attack due to a potassium imbalance brought on by HER bulimic tendencies, but they brought her back to life. Sounds to me the paramedics and emergency physicians were the ones playing god.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login