Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ohhh, just oopse the guy

Posted by Dorisan 
Ohhh, just oopse the guy
June 17, 2011
On convincing a husband to start a baby

I'm in the same situation, and I'll tell you the solution: just get pregnant. Get what you want out of the relationship because he sure is. He gets all the sex and companionship and warmth a woman offers, and the best years of her life. If you're in love, and you're positive he's in love with you, then just do it. Accidents happen, especially when we really want them to. I don't care who thinks this is sneaky, because I think it's pretty sneaky when men string us along for years and waste our time just to have sex with us and not give us what we want. You could wait too long, not be able to have a baby, and then your husband could leave you for a younger woman who can have kids. I know a woman where this happened. So I'm telling you, if you really want this, then just DO IT. I wish you luck and happiness :-)
Re: Ohhh, just oopse the guy
June 17, 2011
Dorisan

I'm in the same situation, and I'll tell you the solution: just get pregnant. Get what you want out of the relationship because he sure is. He gets all the sex and companionship and warmth a woman offers, and the best years of her life. If you're in love, and you're positive he's in love with you, then just do it. Accidents happen, especially when we really want them to. I don't care who thinks this is sneaky, because I think it's pretty sneaky when men string us along for years and waste our time just to have sex with us and not give us what we want. You could wait too long, not be able to have a baby, and then your husband could leave you for a younger woman who can have kids. I know a woman where this happened. So I'm telling you, if you really want this, then just DO IT. I wish you luck and happiness :-)

I think the man should get a vascectomy and immediately seek out this younger woman the original poster speaks of. As Hannibal Smith once said, "I love it when a plan comes together!"
Anonymous User
June 17, 2011
Shit, these women are so sick. So. Fucking. Sick. This kind of shit should be considered some form of rape. Though it might be impossible to prove... gah. Still... fuck, these bitches are twisted.
June 17, 2011
The whole attitude is as if they are adversaries trying to screw each other over (pun intended). This perpetuates the idea that men are our enemy and we are being victimized and violated. I am sick to death of it. If you're letting some guy fuck you then you have to take responsibility for YOUR actions. If you want kids and he doesn't, why are you still fucking him and then being pissy because he doesn't want kids? Oh wait. These cows thought they would "change him" with their looooove. That's what all the stupidest women think. And most all of those are divorced or dumped.
June 17, 2011
Perhaps this is her sister?

It's all about MEEEEEE
I have the same problem with my husband. We haven't been married that long yet, but I am ready to be a mommy. He's just being selfish and he is afraid to make a commitment. He says lets just enjoy married life and all that stuff. We were living together for a long time before, so the only difference now is we are wearing rings to prove it. so i don't think that is a very good excuse, not to me. So i have decided i will do it on my own. i know that once i have a baby he will be happy and love it. he is just a huge procrastinator. so i am going to stop taking the pill.he doesn't use condoms anymore so it'll work. i quit taking it the middle of the month, and i am on my period now so as soon as i get off we'll have sex like always and hopefully in a week or so i will consive. it's terrible to be so sneaky but i want a baby and he doesn't care...he is just worried about himself.

If I ruled the world, bitches who are too stupid to spell "conceive" wouldn't be able to do it either.

These two winners are a disgrace to the female gender. Here's hoping they are both hopelessly infertile.
June 17, 2011
Honestly if a someone's a PNB and they're with someone who doesn't want kids, they'll have the fucking sense to break it off and pair off with another PNB. If they're oopsing someone, they pretty much have moved themselves into the category of assholes who should be sterilized.
June 17, 2011
bell_flower
These two winners are a disgrace to the female gender. Here's hoping they are both hopelessly infertile.

Honestly, I hope these two die in a car wreck and take their clandestine loaves into Hell with them. What they are doing ought to be criminal, and even if it's not, it's still horribly wrong. I feel awful for the poor bastard who has no idea what's about to happen to him. Nauseating.
June 17, 2011
nokids4me
Honestly if a someone's a PNB and they're with someone who doesn't want kids, they'll have the fucking sense to break it off and pair off with another PNB. If they're oopsing someone, they pretty much have moved themselves into the category of assholes who should be sterilized.

This.

lab mom
June 18, 2011
Don't feel too sorry for the guy - he always has the choice to not have sex with this bitch. The best revenge would be for him to keep it in his pants.
June 18, 2011
But he's banging her on the premise that she will be trustworthy and take her birth control. By oopsing him, she's violating the agreement. I hope he divorces her sorry ass, but even if he does, he's stuck paying child support at that point. Which is why it would be better for him if the bitch dies in an accident.

Hey, accidents "happen if we want them to", right? Maybe he needs to do a bit of engineering of his own.

Or maybe even better, she will REGRET shitting that loaf when she realized all the hassle it entails. We can only hope so!
June 18, 2011
I was actually advised to do this, by a relative of who would have been the oopsee!

I dated this one guy for a long time (10 years total, with periods of angst/drama after year 2, you know how that goes), and around year 4, two years past the time where most people were waiting for the engagement announcement, myself included I'll admit, he and I were at his cousin's wedding, for which he was the best man.

It was a total white-trash weddin' throwdown, with "The Hangover"esque bandages and shoulder slings to match (quite literally, the low key bachelor send off the week prior ended VERY badly. Very. Very. Badly. But that's a whole nother ;tldr), and at one point I'm dancing with his Uncle Bud. (I figure Uncle Bud is gonna come up 9 billion times anyway, so I might as well call him by his preferred moniker). Uncle Bud was/is a little scary looking, but when you konw him, he's all sugar. He's married to my OBF's mom's sister, a real sweetheart (and, now looking back, childless may have been childfree for her, as they had no children, but she was very loving and I wish I could call her my aunt for real even today).

Me and Uncle Bud are dancing and Bud asks me when it's going to be our (me and OBF) to have the wedding shindig. I joked that I was still waiting to be asked, and Bud leans into me, and whispers in my ear, "That's why you gotta just go and let him knock you up."

Now, I know Uncle Bud wasn't implying for me to do this, so I laughed it off. I told OBF about it and he laughed too. That's just Uncle Bud for ya.
June 18, 2011
Sorceress
The whole attitude is as if they are adversaries trying to screw each other over (pun intended). This perpetuates the idea that men are our enemy and we are being victimized and violated. I am sick to death of it. If you're letting some guy fuck you then you have to take responsibility for YOUR actions. If you want kids and he doesn't, why are you still fucking him and then being pissy because he doesn't want kids? Oh wait. These cows thought they would "change him" with their looooove. That's what all the stupidest women think. And most all of those are divorced or dumped.

I hate that whole 'men vs women' dynamic that some people seem to set up. It's as if they have never grown beyond playground cooties.

"Why can't guys figure out that love is meant to be multiplied within a family?"

Translation: there is only ONE solution, and MEN are too stupid to figure it out. I can understand that this woman might have some bitterness over the fact that her husband was dishonest by giving her numerous excuses about not wanting children at that time, and only later admitting that he didn't want them, but why does she have to lump all men in with her husband?
June 18, 2011
marco polo
bell_flower

Honestly, I hope these two die in a car wreck and take their clandestine loaves into Hell with them. What they are doing ought to be criminal, and even if it's not, it's still horribly wrong. I feel awful for the poor bastard who has no idea what's about to happen to him. Nauseating.

Can you put this woman in the car, too?

So i have decided i will do it on my own. i know that once i have a baby he will be happy and love it. he is just a huge procrastinator. so i am going to stop taking the pill. he doesn't use condoms anymore so it'll work. i quit taking it the middle of the month, and i am on my period now so as soon as i get off we'll have sex like always and hopefully in a week or so i will consive. it's terrible to be so sneaky but i want a baby and he doesn't care...he is just worried about himself.
June 18, 2011
yurble

So i have decided i will do it on my own. i know that once i have a baby he will be happy and love it. he is just a huge procrastinator. so i am going to stop taking the pill. he doesn't use condoms anymore so it'll work. i quit taking it the middle of the month, and i am on my period now so as soon as i get off we'll have sex like always and hopefully in a week or so i will consive. it's terrible to be so sneaky but i want a baby and he doesn't care...he is just worried about himself.

And you know that when he runs from this selfish bitch she'll be back on the board talking about "I thought he would change! Why me? He's tearing our family apart."

:Violin
June 18, 2011
List of Personality Flaws that would make for a Bad Baby Daddy:

Huge Procrastinator
June 18, 2011
the noodler
List of Personality Flaws that would make for a Bad Baby Daddy:

Huge Procrastinator

• Doesn't have a job, any desire to have a job, or any interest in being a SAHD
  • Addictive personality
  • Previous spawned, neglects offspring

Hmm, looks like the top qualities some women appear to look for in an impignator.
June 18, 2011
Dorisan

if he won't have a baby, just resort to reproductive abuse and trap his ass.
June 18, 2011
yurble
marco polo
bell_flower

yes, because we all know that men forced into situations never become abusive, hateful or murderous...Mr. T: I pitty tha fools

gads these people are stupid! how's about this option-leave him and go find a more viable candidate who wants to have a ton of kids. it's not like there's a shortage of men to pick from.
June 18, 2011
I just read through a couple pages of those responses and OH MY GOD I WANT MY VASECTOMY ASAP! As in, YESTERDAY. The views these people express are extremely fucked-up and twisted. WHY do they all want babies so badly???

Whoever I end up with WILL NOT be getting any shitloafs out of me, no way, no how. I would rather be shot dead than have a child.
June 18, 2011
Aside from the other excellent points you all have made, this clearly demonstrates that the pigs have absolutely ZERO, and I mean ZERO, care or consideration for the fate of the children they are so hell-bent to conceive.

Life is chancy enough even with a loving, committed, enthusiastic father and parents in a halfway decent marriage -- setting up a child for a life with a reluctant, resentful, foot-dragging and ambivalent sperm donor who probably won't stick around, or will only be half-present, is immoral and obscene. I can't even think of pejoratives extreme enough to suit these slovenly cunts, really.

These bitches don't want to be "mothers" they want to be pregnant. Because they are such vapid and paltry people they can't see an identity for themselves beyond performing the most basic biological process. Becoming educated, seeing the world, finding a productive or meaningful or creative occupation -- nah, just lie, cheat and sacrifice any claim to being a person of worth or character by tricking someone so you can do what a gerbil does.
June 18, 2011
Melanie
Aside from the other excellent points you all have made, this clearly demonstrates that the pigs have absolutely ZERO, and I mean ZERO, care or consideration for the fate of the children they are so hell-bent to conceive.

Life is chancy enough even with a loving, committed, enthusiastic father and parents in a halfway decent marriage -- setting up a child for a life with a reluctant, resentful, foot-dragging and ambivalent sperm donor who probably won't stick around, or will only be half-present, is immoral and obscene. I can't even think of pejoratives extreme enough to suit these slovenly cunts, really.

These bitches don't want to be "mothers" they want to be pregnant. Because they are such vapid and paltry people they can't see an identity for themselves beyond performing the most basic biological process. Becoming educated, seeing the world, finding a productive or meaningful or creative occupation -- nah, just lie, cheat and sacrifice any claim to being a person of worth or character by tricking someone so you can do what a gerbil does.

i agree-they don't see a baby as a separate person. they see the baby as soul spackle for themselves and as a genetic leash to tie the other person to them.
June 18, 2011
Melanie, that was beautiful.

Some of these guys are being dishonest, and they should Man Up, get off the Steady-Pussy Train and leave the woman. It goes both ways.

But it sounds like quite a few of these guys who are being so bitterly trashed don't want them right now, which appears to be a crime to these bitches. The womban wanna-be that I quoted is the same person Yurble quoted

We haven't been married that long yet, but I am ready to be a mommy. He's just being selfish and he is afraid to make a commitment. He says lets just enjoy married life and all that stuff. We were living together for a long time before, so the only difference now is we are wearing rings to prove it. so i don't think that is a very good excuse, not to me.

She's like a lot of demanding Moo bitches when it comes to reproduction: he's expected to want what she wants when she wants it.
June 18, 2011
And I'm sure they'll be pissing and moaning on boards about how he doesn't do enough around the house and spend famblee time.

Interestingly enough if you Google reproductive abuse or reproductive coercion, it all seems to mention female victims. Why isn't there the awareness of male victims? Because that's what this is.

If they really want to have a baby, find a guy who wants one too or visit the local sperm bank. It's fairly simple. So it's not really about the baby, it's about controlling the boyfriend or husband.
June 18, 2011
Melanie

thumbs upwink I couldn't have said it better!

In addition to that, can these women NOT see they are only sealing their fate into a life of misery when they purposely get knocked up and the man has said, "NO"!confused smiley I'd get a bit upset if my husband bought a big ticket item that affected us both without my at LEAST having known about it beforehand. A whole human being though? I can't even begin to imagine the anger and hatred that something like that would cultivate! Like Melanie so eloquently states though, it's the kids who will suffer and the pain will come from every angle too. These moo-cunts don't."...... luuuuuv these kids more than anything in the woorrrllld!"™, they love themselves.angrily flogging with a whip

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
June 18, 2011
kidlesskim
Melanie

thumbs upwink I couldn't have said it better!

In addition to that, can these women NOT see they are only sealing their fate into a life of misery when they purposely get knocked up and the man has said, "NO"!confused smiley I'd get a bit upset if my husband bought a big ticket item that affected us both without my at LEAST having known about it beforehand. A whole human being though? I can't even begin to imagine the anger and hatred that something like that would cultivate! Like Melanie so eloquently states though, it's the kids who will suffer and the pain will come from every angle too. These moo-cunts don't."...... luuuuuv these kids more than anything in the woorrrllld!"™, they love themselves.angrily flogging with a whip

I'd take it an additional step and say these women are emotionally abusing the kids too. They'll probably lose interest in the kid as soon as it's out of the cyoooot attention grabbing phase, when people who like babies/toddlers pay attention to them. Then, they'll probably want another kid.

Not to mention that someone who would deceive & manipulate a partner like that is a pretty selfish and abusive person. So the kid basically has a disturbed mother and a reluctant father.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login