Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ohhh, just oopse the guy

Posted by Dorisan 
Re: Ohhh, just oopse the guy
June 18, 2011
My situation sounds exactly like Dawn's (even the two dogs). When my husband and I were dating neither of us were sure if we wanted children. Now I really want a child and he does not. We are in our early thirties and financially secure. We put 1/3 of our income in savings/ investments every month. My husband sees the baby taking away from our savings and early retirement instead of seeing the joys of a child. We have had several heart to heart discussions and have even discussed divorce. We have a very happy marriage and this is our only issue (although this is a big one). I hate to say it, but if it came down to it, I would give up having children because I love my husband so much. If I get divorced just to have a baby, will I find anyone else that I love and adore as much as my husband?

At least there is one who gets it. THey discussed before marriage and both were on a semi CF course. She changes her mind, he doesn't. However, love for her husband overrides a selfish decision over a biological urge because she knows she won't find another like him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
June 18, 2011
nokids4me
And I'm sure they'll be pissing and moaning on boards about how he doesn't do enough around the house and spend famblee time.

Interestingly enough if you Google reproductive abuse or reproductive coercion, it all seems to mention female victims. Why isn't there the awareness of male victims? Because that's what this is.

If they really want to have a baby, find a guy who wants one too or visit the local sperm bank. It's fairly simple. So it's not really about the baby, it's about controlling the boyfriend or husband.

look up abuse on anything and it's always the guy who is the abuser.
Anonymous User
June 18, 2011
mr. neptune
Don't feel too sorry for the guy - he always has the choice to not have sex with this bitch. The best revenge would be for him to keep it in his pants.

Or just have the damn vasectomy...
June 18, 2011
Some of these women are evil and the husbands are stupid and wishy washy. One moo had a geezer H who wouldn't have kyds with wife #3 but changed his mind when his adult kyds started breeding! Too many of the guys "come around" after being against having them but continuing to have sex with these wannamoos. It's like they want to be forced into it. Thus, women do not take their reluctance seriously. Say NO with a vasectomy or abstaining from sex with a woman who wants a loaf - but take a damn stand.
GeenaG
June 18, 2011
How about if this husband doesn't give her what she wants that she be the one to move on to another relationship that will give her what she wants. If husbands can move on so can wives. Lying by omission to get what you want is not what you do to someone you love.
Anonymous User
June 18, 2011
These wanna-mooos are so fucking vapid it makes me sick! They dare to call the men selfish for not wanting children when they are the ones forcing their banal, biological desires on them! Maybe the man loves their relationship just the way it is... he wants to devote all of his love, money and attention to his woman rather than have to split any of that with a fucking baybee! Maybe the man knows that there is no way they can properly provide for a kyd at this point in their lives, let alone on only one salary if she also insists on being a SAHMooo. Maybe he would like them both to focus on their careers, dreams, hobbies and other aspirations and knows that would make them happier in the long run. But nooo, these womben think not with their brains or their hearts, but with their wombs and ovaries. :bayybee

If these men are smart, at the very moment the wannamoo brings up baybee-wetdreams, they should insist on wearing condoms during sex or go get a vasectomy ASAP. That's what I would do if I were a man... the proverbial "oops" baybee is waaay too common to take baybee-lowing from wannamoos lightly.
June 18, 2011
blondie
Some of these women are evil and the husbands are stupid and wishy washy. One moo had a geezer H who wouldn't have kyds with wife #3 but changed his mind when his adult kyds started breeding! Too many of the guys "come around" after being against having them but continuing to have sex with these wannamoos. It's like they want to be forced into it. Thus, women do not take their reluctance seriously. Say NO with a vasectomy or abstaining from sex with a woman who wants a loaf - but take a damn stand.

An emotionally/mentally healthy woman would not breed with a person who is uncertain about parenthood.
June 18, 2011
toxiclove

If these men are smart, at the very moment the wannamoo brings up baybee-wetdreams, they should insist on wearing condoms during sex or go get a vasectomy ASAP. That's what I would do if I were a man... the proverbial "oops" baybee is waaay too common to take baybee-lowing from wannamoos lightly.

Better yet, don't have sex with baby rabid women. LOL.
June 18, 2011
We could bat back and forth for all of eternity trying to determine which gender needs to be responsible for birth control, the failing of it, who should decide what to do about it after the fact, or who should do what after the loaf gets here, etc............My point of view is that a woman who does NOT want kids needs to rely ONLY on herself to see to it that she does NOT shit a loaf, whatever it takes. If that means getting an abortion behind a baybee rabid man's back, then so be it. If a man does NOT want kids ever, then he needs to go on ahead and get a vasectomy and be done with it. If he doesn't want kids right now, then he better make DAMNED certain that he would make an exception if the woman he's with got knocked up and wanted to keep it OR he needs to unwrap a FRESH condom on each and every single occasion and if necessary, keep them under lock and key.

Once the kid is here regardless of who does or doesn't want to be responsible for it is SHIT out of luck. If that kid doesn't get put up for adoption then the baby daddy should pony up his share of the child support and at the very least be decent to the kid. That kid didn't ask to be born, but once it is the parents OWE it to the kid to provide it with the best life they can. I am SICK of hearing baby daddys weasel out of paying child support or treating the kid like shit because they claim they were oopsed. If they were oopsed then it's their own damned fault for choosing to fuck a stupid lying bitch and for not wrapping it up.IMHO. The court system needs to come down hard on moo-cunts who try and deny baby daddys visitation too.

DNA tests need to be REQUIRED so that all the players can lay their cards out on the table and do what's right before the kid gets old enough to realize his very existence is wrought with problems. Then, they need to STFU about who did what or who is to blame and go on with their lives. These people need to think of the KID first instead of themselves for a change. I can't imagine realizing early on that one or both of my parents didn't want me and my existence caused all sorts of turmoil.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
June 18, 2011
kidlesskim
We could bat back and forth for all of eternity trying to determine which gender needs to be responsible for birth control, the failing of it, who should decide what to do about it after the fact, or who should do what after the loaf gets here, etc............My point of view is that a woman who does NOT want kids needs to rely ONLY on herself to see to it that she does NOT shit a loaf, whatever it takes. If that means getting an abortion behind a baybee rabid man's back, then so be it. If a man does NOT want kids ever, then he needs to go on ahead and get a vasectomy and be done with it. If he doesn't want kids right now, then he better make DAMNED certain that he would make an exception if the woman he's with got knocked up and wanted to keep it OR he needs to unwrap a FRESH condom on each and every single occasion and if necessary, keep them under lock and key.

Once the kid is here regardless of who does or doesn't want to be responsible for it is SHIT out of luck. If that kid doesn't get put up for adoption then the baby daddy should pony up his share of the child support and at the very least be decent to the kid. That kid didn't ask to be born, but once it is the parents OWE it to the kid to provide it with the best life they can. I am SICK of hearing baby daddys weasel out of paying child support or treating the kid like shit because they claim they were oopsed. If they were oopsed then it's their own damned fault for choosing to fuck a stupid lying bitch and for not wrapping it up.IMHO. The court system needs to come down hard on moo-cunts who try and deny baby daddys visitation too.

DNA tests need to be REQUIRED so that all the players can lay their cards out on the table and do what's right before the kid gets old enough to realize his very existence is wrought with problems. Then, they need to STFU about who did what or who is to blame and go on with their lives. These people need to think of the KID first instead of themselves for a change. I can't imagine realizing early on that one or both of my parents didn't want me and my existence caused all sorts of turmoil.

This times a billion.
June 18, 2011
JayJay
kidlesskim

This times a billion.

Can I add a trillion?
June 18, 2011
nokids4me
JayJay
kidlesskim

This times a billion.

Can I add a trillion?

Yes. grinning smiley
June 18, 2011
I swear, this shit should be considered and charged as assault, if only it were easy to prove.
June 19, 2011
These stupid ass women aren't looking past the baby stage. They want to get pregnant, and have a baby so that they can fulfill their dream of being a "mommy." Meanwhile, the husbands are looking at the big picture - the financial sacrifices for the next twenty-some years! The one that really chapped my ass was the woman who complained that her husband said they had to wait until their finances got better. Well, she posted, it had been several years, and they were still poor, so she thinks they should just go ahead and have the baby, 'cause things aren't ever going to be any better, money-wise. What a dumb bitch! No, they may not ever get better, but with her little devious plot, they sure as hell are going to get worse!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login