Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rant #1848: Getting fined for swearing at brats

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Re: Rant #1848: Getting fined for swearing at brats
September 19, 2006
Mrs. Ogre:
Why don't you try sprinkling the area with some fox urine? I understand it stinks to high heaven. You should be able to get it at any major sporting good store that carries hunting stuff. It's not very romantic to make out in a place that smells like a public housing common room.
I never thought of that, but what about the poor old people who live there? Still, it's a great idea.
September 20, 2006
or you could get a lot of old dolls, the hang them up on the nearest trees, they will say thats a weird place, i remember one house near me, it had a big garden and instead of garden gnomes, it had doll body parts all over the garden, in the trees.. it was seriously creepy,

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
September 24, 2006
this is just a test
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.