Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Typical "single moo" "Work at home bidness" lol.

Posted by nowhiggers 
Has anyone ever watched the "Growing up Gotti" show, it's about 3 years old at this point? When we had cable tv I used to watch the show just for the trainwreck, I've always loved mafia stories like Godfather and such, although the "Growing up Gotti" show was a "reality" show with Victoria and her spoiled brats that she claimed were spoiled because grandpa John wasn't there to beat them down. lol.

Anyhow, there is one episode of this show that totally cracked me up. A SAHM with a "her own business" making "dolls", she contacts Victoria and tells her all about how she is "making a doll" of Victoria, blah blah blah, of course Victoria hails the "mom with her own business making dolls" and gives this breeder the chance to have the exclusive contract making a Victoria doll.

Here is the clip of the first part of that, when Victoria and her gay assistant go to the breeder's house, of course, the brats running around wildly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn5aXeBIqVM&NR=1

Then in the second part they show Victoria opening the box on delivery, absolutely horrified at the cheap craft store workmanship and her and the gay assistant totally slagging on the breeder. lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKCG6uV77cw

soooooooooo typical of "single moo" "stay at home bidness"
Re: Typical "single moo" "Work at home bidness" lol.
September 25, 2008
I used to watch it when it had "lil Kim" on there, the daughter of John Gotti, who had the WAY too long bleached blonde hair framing her olive complected, Italian featured face, and the hair just did NOT look right. That was several years ago and she was working from home selling something, who knows what. Her kyds were the constant focus of the show and I grew tired of it because they started making it about the kyds every week,... "should lil John get a tatoo?", and calling their God Fatherian type uncles over for discipline when they wouldn't behave., etc......I didn't even know it still came on anymore.
September 26, 2008
That show disgusts me. That one, and that stupid bullsht, "The Kardashians."

Talk about an bunch of useless, low-IQ, materialistic bimbo trash.

Bruce Jenner is married to the mother. I think he's had a little too much Botox and a bit too tight of a facelift.
September 26, 2008
Who does she think she is, this mob slut? WHY IS SHE FAMOUS
Anonymous User
September 26, 2008
"and that stupid bullsht, "The Kardashians."

God I hate that family, a waste of good oxygen
September 26, 2008
Well, watched the clips...the doll wasn't terribly impressive as far as duplicating Victoria's looks, BUT she was unduly and gratuitously critical; I don't see her doing anything productive with her life; riding around in a stretch doesn't count. Raspberry to her. tongue sticking out smiley
OMG. Bruce Jenner looks like he is one collagen injection away from Jocelyn Wildenstein! He looks awful.
September 26, 2008
There are that people who I sort of liked before, but after I`ve seen their reality shows, I now can`t stand them for instance;

Kimora Lee Simmons (Life in the fab lane)

Denise Richards- whatever it`s called

Keeping up with the Kardashians
September 26, 2008
[tangent]

As a pretty plain-looking person* with no "enhancements" (shudder) I have to confess I am weirdly fascinated to read about horrible celeb plastic surgery, and hereby offer you the Bruce Jenner Timeline of Plastic Surgery.

WHAT is the deal with his nose? Is it just me or does it get shortened, then lengthened/squashed (2006), then super-shortened again? Wha?

[/tangent]

*probably why I wasn't picked for k-man's harem (lower lip trembles)
September 27, 2008
Now THAT would be interesting, married with rabbits. More than likely quite lengthy, but interesting. lol
Anonymous User
September 27, 2008
Bruce Jenner looks like a walking corpse. Back in the 70's he was actually very nice looking. His plastic surgery is atrocious, but that dye job is what makes him look horrid. It emphasizes his purple, puffy face. I wasn't aware that the living could have liver mortis.
Anonymous User
September 27, 2008
clematis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> >
> As a pretty plain-looking person* with no
> "enhancements" (shudder) I have to confess I am
> weirdly fascinated to read about horrible celeb
> plastic surgery, and hereby offer you the Bruce
> Jenner Timeline of Plastic Surgery.
>
> WHAT is the deal with his nose? Is it just me or
> does it get shortened, then lengthened/squashed
> (2006), then super-shortened again? Wha?
>
>
>
>
>
> *probably why I wasn't picked for k-man's harem
> (lower lip trembles)

Where did you get that timeline? Did they have them for other stars? I, too, have a weird fascination for that kind of stuff. I also love bizarre medical stories, and other oddities.
September 27, 2008
BratBgone, that timeline was from famousplastic.com; here's the specific page (though they conclude that no, jenner never ever had plastic surgery). Other stars: my fave is awfulplasticsurgery.com. The format has recently changed but it's still fun to peruse.

Married with Rabbits: ToriSpelling timeline: hmm, the best one I could find was this one. Ugh!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login