September 25, 2008
lol ahhhhhhhh the joy of parenting
Anonymous User
Re: Son kills parents over cell phone minutes
September 25, 2008
Another coddled bastard.
September 25, 2008
You know, this is another story that had me laughing hysterically. Not that I'm making light of the parents' fate - it's more of a "this is the future and we're screwed" gallows humor type of laugh.
It made me laugh almost as hard as the story years ago about a guy who stabbed his wife to death because she brought him the wrong sandwich home from McDonald's.
Anonymous User
September 25, 2008
RatsNotBrats Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You know, this is another story that had me
> laughing hysterically. Not that I'm making light
> of the parents' fate - it's more of a "this is
> the future and we're screwed" gallows humor type
> of laugh.
> It made me laugh almost as hard as the story years
> ago about a guy who stabbed his wife to death
> because she brought him the wrong sandwich home
> from McDonald's.

that is exactly why i laugh at these type of stories, we are so screwed as a society, its so bad, all we can do is laugh
September 25, 2008
I used to get the crap beat out of me by my da when I was a kid with anything he had to hand, but it honestlly never entered my head to kill him. Hated the guy? Absolutely. Kill him? Nope.This is a beautiful example of what can and sometimes does happen when children are spoilt and coddled the way that they are today. You give a kid everything and they feel fucking entitled to anything they want.

NO child needs a fucking cellphone with texting and all the shit these brats have on their phones. A Tracphone with three or four numbers and ONLY access to those numbers (police, fire, emergency, and the parents). But no-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o, Moo and Duh have to get their brats cellphones with everything under the sun.

To be honest because of health problems, I actually fear children of today. I go out rarely but when I do, I see the look in many of these kids' faces and I thank my stars that I was smart and did not sprog.
September 25, 2008
Awww man!I used to get the crap beat out of me by my da when I was a kid with anything he had to hand, but it honestlly never entered my head to kill him. Hated the guy? Absolutely. Kill him? Nope.This is a beautiful example of what can and sometimes does happen when children are spoilt and coddled the way that they are today. You give a kid everything and they feel fucking entitled to anything they want.

NO child needs a fucking cellphone with texting and all the shit these brats have on their phones. A Tracphone with three or four numbers and ONLY access to those numbers (police, fire, emergency, and the parents). But no-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o, Moo and Duh have to get their brats cellphones with everything under the sun.

To be honest because of health problems, I actually fear children of today. I go out rarely but when I do, I see the look in many of these kids' faces and I thank my stars that I was smart and did not sprog.

We are so screwed. Thanks for NOTHING, breeders!!
September 25, 2008
This is a very strange story. I feel as though there are missing pieces. Was this kid hopped up on Ritalin or the like? So far as I have seen, most or all the kids who committed crazy violent Columbine-style deeds were on some med or other. What brought the kid to this point? I do have to note that the dad's gun apparently was not locked up...irresponsible.

Update: I found a picture of the guy. Looks like a Timothy McVeigh-style brooding sociopathic wacko.
September 25, 2008
Ok time to get out the bingo card and read every square on it with so much fucking irony it's in danger of collapsing under the weight of itself.

"It's different when they're your own!!!"
"You'll change your mind!!!"
"Your chyld will be your bestest friend in the whole world!!!"
oh and
"Who's going to take care of you in your old age?!"

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
September 26, 2008
What a little SOB. Then he points the gun at his little sister and threatens her, what a guy! As usual, no one suspects anything and raves about what a happy famblee they were. I find it incredibly hard to believe that a kyd could be laying in wait at the bottom of the stairs to shoot his parents to death over taking away his cell phone, and there had been no prior warnings. I suppose he could claim that he "snapped", but this is clearly a spoiled rotten kyd as well as being a stupid one. I guess he will soon find out that the prison guards don't give a shit if he even HAS a cell phone, much less how many minutes he can use. These kyds are so self absorbed that they don't even think things through far enough to realize that they are cutting off their own noses to spite their faces.

No logic what so ever and at 17, he should at least have acquired SOME logical thinking. Let's see. Cell is gone and he wants it back, so he kills the people who have the power to grant his wish and now faces life in prison where NO CELLS ARE ALLOWED. What a genius, this one.
September 26, 2008
I guess this is how crappy parents get pulled out of the gene pool.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
September 26, 2008
Kid is maybe headed for Marquette (maximum security prison waaay up in the U.P.). His life is over. Still think something is missing from this story but we'll probably never know.
September 26, 2008
Killing your parents over cell phone minutes. I would have to say that there is something seriously wrong with this kid, too bad he didn't get regular beatings as a child. This could have been avoided.

I worked with a guy whose younger brother shot their parents to death in their home because he felt they were too strict with him. My co-worker came home from college to find his parents in a bloody pool in the living room. Later on while in prison, this nut job pulled out all of his eye lashes and mailed them to my co-worker's wife.

He's still away and has been diagnosed with all sorts of psychotic problems and mental things. Your regular garden variety head case.
Anonymous User
September 26, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:

> My co-worker
> came home from college to find his parents in a
> bloody pool in the living room.

*SCREAMS*

I had a very visceral reaction to reading that. My stomach kinda hurts now. smiling smiley

One of the things I wonder about is... why do we have so much mental illness that is hell-bent on destruction and killing (suicides, homicides, etc.)? What I am starting to think is that this is nature's way of controlling population. We have pretty much trumped natural selection with medical science and the "compassionate" giving of food to countries that normally would not be able to sustain their population without assistance. We're outbreeding the planet's resources. Has nature evolved "mutations" in neural development (read: psycho killers) as a self-defense mechanism?

Fa fa fa, fa fa fa fa fa fa... better run run run run, run run run awaaaaaay!

/end crackpot rant
September 27, 2008
A very small percentage of these kids kill because they have had enough of physical abuse. Kids such as this little bastard didn't have enough discipline growing up. Moomie and Duddy gave the little fucker everything he ever wanted and when they finally put their foot down, the fucker had a meltdown and killed them. That's it, pure and simple. Hope they put lock him in and throw away the key.
September 27, 2008
Definitely, I'm with you on a child standing up to an abusive parent. When I was 18 my father picked up a stick and threatened to hit me. I grabbed a pipe and told him that if he tried, I would bash his skull in. It worked. I had had enough but had a good idea that if I met threat with threat he would back down...child abusers tend to be bullies and cowards.

I think ti was good that your mum stood up to her abusive parental unit.
And when a parent hits an adult child, well, the dynamic is different than childhood...or at least should be.
That kid won't have a cell phone in prison, but he'll learn how to talk into the mike soon enough.

("Talk into the mike" = slang for BJ, especially in a male-on-male prison context.)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login