Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1852 - pool rules

Posted by Feh 
1852 - pool rules
September 14, 2006
Oh for chrissakes...can't ANYONE follow rules any more? How the hell did we get to the point of "well, that posted rule is for everyone else, it can't possibly apply to me"? I am guessing that if there was a posted sign that said "No shitting in the pool" someone would do it because that rule couldn't possibly be for them as everything that comes out of their ass is pure, golden, flower scented joy that should be shared with the world.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
sprogless
Re: 1852 - pool rules
September 14, 2006
They had to drain our pools, because people were ignoring the "closed due to misuse" signs. As soon as the office closed for the day, the moos would send their craplings to the pools. One of them even told our security guard that he had no business enforcing the pool rules/closure because she's a resident, and he's just a guard. WTF???
September 15, 2006
Moos are the worst when it comes to pool rules. Sprogless, I can see how your place had to drain the pools to keep these women and their brats from using it. I am glad another complex also closed the pool due to misuse. Breeders are as bad as their children when it comes to thinking they are above the rules. This is one reason why I never wanted to do resident security... sad smiley
September 15, 2006
Moos are the WORST when it comes to thinking rules don't apply to them. Just look at them on the highways. Barreling through like there is no tomorrow just because they have to get Shitford to soccer on time.

A childfree male friend is a cop and every time he pulls an SUV over, it's got a moo and loaves in it. Moo is whining about having to be somewhere with the kids and they are late. His response? Too bad. Here's your ticket.

A lot of them get horribly verbally nasty with him; name calling is very popular among the stay-at-home-Starbucks-swilling-soccer-mom types.
September 15, 2006
And there's the other thing...in general, cops cheese me off. They don't really help like firemen or EMT's, and are just out to bust folks. At the same time, they refuse to do a damn thing about the minor shit that can build up to the point to make one want to take a shovel to their neighbor's skulls, like noise violations, tresspassing, minor theft and truancy. What really cheeses me off the most is that I know that I wouldn't get off if I were to verbally abuse a cop who may have pulled me over. I'd be yanked out of my car, thrown over the hood and the handcuffs slapped on...why? Because, I'm guessing, I don't have sprogs in my car...and that's bullshit. These soccer Moos should have the same happen to them, in front of the children, and then the whole family can go sit at the police station until Duhdie comes to pick them up.

September 15, 2006
Yea, I agree with you there, cops are a different breed. Not a very helpful breed at all.

That would ROCK! Moo being thrown over the hood for verbally assaulting a police officer. I would pay good money to see that.

You know what would happen though, moo would file a lawsuit for psychologically damaging the goldensprogg. It would be too traumatic for the little prescious to see mommy thrown over the hood of a car.

Another thing is, what kind of lesson is moo teaching the brats anyway? They will grow up thinking it's OK to cuss someone out when you've broken the law.

What a fine generation of citizens.
Anonymous User
September 15, 2006
We recently had a moo that reported to the police that she was robbed at gunpoint by two black men and a hispanic woman, when she pulled over on a side street to change one of her sprog's diapers. Of course, it was the RENT money that was stolen, and of course, a big stink was made as to why someone would do that. She was a bit sketchy on the details of the incident, and for good reason.

It simply never happened.

She LOST the money (she has LOST money before and was afraid to admit it to her hubby) and made up the story. Of course, she said it happened in MY community, which has an understaffed and overworked police force as it is, due to increased crime due to increased welfare moos and drug elements, NOT in HER community, which has a lesser staffed police department, and is a much nicer area to live in than where she said it happened. In other words, she wasted our detectives' time because she was too embarrassed to say she lost the money.

She says it really DID happen, but that she dropped the issue because (all together now): She was worried about her CHYLLDRENNNNNN.

Oh, also when this happened, it turns out this fucking moo was driving her sprogs around in a minivan while her license was suspended. Nice.

I think she got a slap on the wrist thing like filing false reports or something like that. Who really knows? After all, her parish minister did all of her talking for her in the media. Probably looking for a fat donation to help out senseless moo and duhd to make the rent.
sprogless
September 15, 2006
It's not the cops, it's the bullshit. DH used to be a cop, but he quit after three years due to having his hands tied where enforcing the law was concerned. Cops really aren't allowed to do JACK SHIT about anything, anymore, due to all of the asshole losers screaming about their "rights" being violated, and scumbag lawyers willing to take any case at all, just to get their names in the papers. Yeah, there are bad cops, but most of them really do want to just do their jobs.
September 16, 2006
Sprogless, that is why I do not want to be a cop. Back in the Day, I did want to want to become a police officer but that dream ended when I realised how most cops are not allowed to do their jobs due to everyone's "rights"...and can do nothing more than issue tickets. The deputy sheriff who is in our complex mentioned that the county is constantly hiring. Sure, I would make more money than I do as a "rent-a-cop" but I would have so many more hassles. So...I stay with what I do.
sprogless
September 16, 2006
Mr. Sprogless, here.

Yes I was a cop for a few years. LASD. At first it was cool, then it became more hassle than reward. They used to tell us to ignore speeders and focus on carpool violators. It's almost impossible to get out of a carpool ticket, but speeders get off more often, and that doesn't generate as much revenue for the county. You'd also better have a DAMN good reason for pulling over a minority. If you don't actually catch them in the act of committing a crime, it's you who gets reprimanded. The news is a cops worst enemy. More often than not, when they show a suspect being 'roughed up' the perp has it coming. They never show the officer's busted lip, cuts and bruises. Cops get hurt a lot, but that doesn't make the 6 o'clock news. Blame the ACLU for that.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login