Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

entry 1858

Posted by mercurior 
entry 1858
September 18, 2006
sounds like heaven cebusta, if only i could afford that.. if only we could find a cf island or a small dying town and repopulate it with cf..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Re: entry 1858
September 18, 2006
Oh there's hundreds, if not thousands, of small dying towns in the U.S., unfortunately they're all in bumblefuck nowhere, with no jobs and nothing to do. It would be an interesting experiement, but I doubt it would be allowed in the long run. If the CF did manage to take over a dying town and spend the time and effort to remake it into something decent, once the childed found out about it they'd have to become a part of it, and probably end up using the court system to do it.
sprogless
September 18, 2006
Because we all know children are welcome absolutely everywhere!
The breeders would scream "discriminition" faster than a speeding SMooV...
Anonymous User
September 18, 2006
Catdaddy and I love Maine, and we want to be able to move there someday. But the problem right now is that there are no jobs for Catdaddy there. There MIGHT be a chance that he could telecommute, and only have to show up at the office a few times a month...he could deal with that.

The good thing about Maine is that there are no jobs, which the politicians up there piss and moan about to no end. When we're up there, we see their ads on TV, and all they do is bitch about how *young people are leaving in droves, and raising their families elsewhere".

And this is a problem HOW?

I am hoping we can find a way to make it work, and make the move. We know of some crappy little towns there where any yuppie breeders would NOT want to live, and that would be EXACTLY what we'd be going for. We're gonna buy a house with enough land around it so that the nearest neighbors would be too far away to see or hear. I want it to be that if I want to run around stark-assed nekkid in my back yard, I can do it, and no one will see me.

THat's about as close to a CF island as I'll probably ever get!
September 19, 2006
Maine ROCKS, we love it too!

The small coal town in NE PA I originate from is the perfect example of a dying town. The whole "coal region" is, in fact. Unfortunately, real estate up there is cheap and shit and you've got all sorts of undesirables moving into the area now. It's a newly-discovered paradise for these assholes.

So in about 15 years, what was once a nice area full of honest, hardworking blue collar people, will be a HUD-infested ghetto of crime, bastard children, welfare moos, drug dealers, and filth.

The fyootur looks very bright.
Anonymous User
September 19, 2006
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Maine ROCKS, we love it too!
>
> The small coal town in NE PA I originate from is
> the perfect example of a dying town. The whole
> "coal region" is, in fact. Unfortunately, real
> estate up there is cheap and shit and you've got
> all sorts of undesirables moving into the area
> now. It's a newly-discovered paradise for these
> assholes.
>
> So in about 15 years, what was once a nice area
> full of honest, hardworking blue collar people,
> will be a HUD-infested ghetto of crime, bastard
> children, welfare moos, drug dealers, and filth.
>
> The fyootur looks very bright.

Hey, I can buy you a drink!

Too true about the trash HUD brings in. A member of our family died and I was told by my mom that the one member suggested DH and I buy the home (Glen Lyon), as we could get it for a song. Mom and I both laughed. Glen Lyon was once a small hamlet with a bar, a bank, a few churches and some stores. It is also out of the way to get to there from anywhere else, forcing one to travel a bit to get to the main highway. So what did the powers that be do? They Section 8'd a bunch of properties and now the whole town is boarded up and like a ghost town.

Why? Why would they decide this would be a good place for Section 8 subsidized housing? There is no public transporation, nor anything really to do in the ways of employment.

To: KidFreeL4Life: I gotta deal with the scum of the earth above and beyond the welfare moos and illegals where I dwell.....Wilkes. University. Students. Can you say entitlement minded snots?

sprogless
September 19, 2006
HUD sucks ass! The same thing has happened to my area. It used to be a nice place to start out, but then they brought in the section 8 trash. Now the whole town is infested with gangbangers, welfare ticks and pedophiles.

In the Spring, I'm moving to central Oregon. I went up there for a week a few months ago, and it was as close to Heaven on Earth as I've seen, yet. There's breeders, but the homes are so far apart, that it isn't an issue.
Anonymous User
September 19, 2006
sprogless, central Oregon DOES sound like heaven! Having all that wilderness surrounding me would at least begin to make up for the school taxes I had to pay!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login