Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I've Seen It All

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
I've Seen It All
September 21, 2006
When I came up from the kitchen with my lunch, I walked into my area and noticed a horrid stench. Something like sour milk or shit or something. I figured it was just someone's lunch with a funky cheese. Well, I discovered what it is.

The wife of one of the guys here at work hatched a new loaf 6 weeks ago. She is here today in my area visiting hubby with their 3 year old and the new loaf.

While sitting 2 desks behind me - in another co-worker's desk - guess what she's doing??????

Yes folks. She's breastfeeding. How FUCKING disgusting is that? RIGHT HERE IN THE GODDAMNED OFFICE. And what a stench, do baybees always smell so horrible? Jesus Christ, get that god damned thing the hell out of here.

I'm sitting here trying to have my lunch while some loaf behind me is latched on to a saggy tit, sucking away like a leech. I've suddenly lost my appetite.
Re: I've Seen It All
September 21, 2006
I cannot speak for all of my countrymen/women but it seems that Americans can be very thoughtless. While in the Frankfurt Airport two years ago to catch a connecting flight, I went into the lavatory and noticed a woman using a breast pump. She was sitting quietly on the floor in a corner. If the restroom was not so small, I would not have even noticed what the mom was doing. It was nice to see someone not make such a big thing over breastfeeding.
September 21, 2006
i think its the pervasion of the Womban is all knowing, which is linked to the feminist idea that women dont need men, they are taught they deserve this and that, that the world owes them a living, a purely self centered existence rather than a community idea

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
CFADinNYC
September 21, 2006
Me and DH were in the men's department in Macy's a few week ago and we heard a baby crying and whining and fussing. It was loud and irrating! Well, we saw the moo and the fresh loaf! She went over to the men's dressing room area and you guessed it! She sat down on the couch in front of the men's dressing room, undid her shirt, and drew in a live audience!!! EW!!!!!
Anonymous User
September 21, 2006
How bloody rude!( CFAD in NY). Mercurior summed it up perfectly.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login