Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cry Me A River

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Cry Me A River
September 21, 2006
BOO FUCKING HOO.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14895681/site/newsweek/?GT1=8506

My feeling is, if you quit your job to breed and raise a brood of loaves, you should start out at the bottom of the pile like everyone else who is new, when re-entering the workplace.

No exceptions.

And yes, you can expect prospective employers to be leary about hiring you, knowing the track records of "working" mothers.
Re: Cry Me A River
September 21, 2006
I totally agree, KFLL. I used to work for a staffing agency when I first moved to the Sunshine State. That is how I learned some computer work as well as being an efficient receptionist. Years and years later, I left that field to work contract security. Long story short is that I chose to no longer work for the first security company I had been with for two years for various reasons. I had briefly thought of "temping" again. I went to my old agency.

However, I quickly learned how those two years of not doing that sort of work put me at a disadvantage. Salaries had not jumped but the requirements were upped. I did a receptionist job in a place where I did not have to know certain spreadsheets and software but made so much less money. I did not complain that the work world was cruel to me because I am the one who chose employment in a different field. It was my responsibility to "keep up" if I wanted to return to the office world.
BillyC
September 21, 2006
Five years ago, a manager at work went through IV fert freakdom and hatched a litter of three fugly brats. She promptly left for extended moo leave and decided to be a SAHMoo. For the next three years, she brought the brats in for worship every few months to the adoring breeders.

Two years ago, her husband is fired from his job and prosecuted for embezzlement. He cuts a plea deal, but has to serve two years in prison and pay restitution. The bank forecloses on them, sending moo and fertbrats to live with grandmoo. She comes pleading back to the company for a job, and the former CEO asshole gives her a make-work job. She has no real responsibilities other than showing up for her corporate welfare check and occasionally bringing in the litter. She starts acting dictatorial and gets involved in office intrigue, and ends up on the losing end of the war between our board of directors and the CEO. She gets fired when she is caught red-handed with her hands in the corporate cookie jar by filing false expense reports and looking the other way when the former CEO used the corporate charge card for personal trips to Vegas and Biloxi to gamble. It is later revealed that she also forged checks for him and and was banging him on the side while his trophy-breederwifey bankrupted them with shopping trips to New York, LA and Dallas. Both are prosecuted and she gets sentenced to ten years. She pleads that the brats need her and she was just doing it because she was being sexually harrassed and files suit against the company. She gets jail time anyways and a long, long lecture by the judge about being a shitty moo. Former CEO is sharing a cell with Big Bubba, and his trophy-moowifey files for divorce, but not before throwing the family into bankruptcy and leaving a huge house on the edge of town that still isn't sold.

Grandmoo has the brats and they are reportedly driving her nuts, so she is trying to pawn them off on relatives who want nothing to do with the sordid mess.

I laugh my ass off every time I think of that bitch walking down into the office issuing her petty little orders while we ignore her.
Anonymous User
September 21, 2006
My DOG...I clicked on that link, and as soon as I saw the name *Sylvia Ann Moolet*, I knew that this would suck even worse than expected.

I can't STAND that cow...she needs to stuff a sock in it, already!

BillyC...great story! I love hearing about how dumb-assed breeders get what they deserve! smiling smiley
Anonymous User
September 22, 2006
Billy C,

Whoa, what a story. Sounds like infertile moo freak & her prison bitch husband were a match made in heaven. The fertbrat trio they hatched will probably be sociopathic criminals, too.
Anonymous User
September 22, 2006
BillyC, That was a teriffic story! I love it when obnoxious moos get theirs. I do feel a little bit sorry for grandmoo, though. She should just dump the litter on the prison doorstep, and be done with the whole damned thing. I hear that the more "progressive" jails are allowing the incarcerated moos to raise their little darlings while in custody. Since they're predestined to become criminals, anyway, they may as well get a head start!
Rapunzel111
September 23, 2006
Wow! I know exactly what you mean about the entitlement minded breeders.So called ''Working Mothers'' only work part time even if their job runs full time,at best!!!
Here's one for you.I work for a sales organization with aggressive goals that you must meet to keep your job.One morning in the elevator on the way up to the office a pregnant coworker who is also in sales got on with me.I asked her how her sales quota was going and she said "OK but I won't have to worry about that much longer."I said "What do you mean?" She cracked a big smile and pointed down at her huge rotund belly that was about 8 months pregnant and said "I won't have to worry after the baby is born because I will be at home."I said"Oh,are you going out on pregnancy leave?"She said "Yes and I can hardly wait!!!!".She also said she is coming back to her job eventually.
What she really meant was she can hardly wait to go home and sit on her ass for a few months cow feeding her shitloaf while everyone else has to jump and hustle to make the goals happen.What I don't understand is why do companies allow new moomies sit at home for a few months to bond with their loaves if they will only dump the fuckers in daycare after that period is up anyway? And,after they sprog they will be allowed countless opportunities to get out of work responsibilities because Little Shitney has a sniffle,or they want to use their chyyyuld as (a lie)and an excuse to leave early on Fridays.
I wish companies would just go ahead and let pregnant women go instead of keeping them on and paying them to be irresponsible at work,and get paid for full time work when they are only there working part time.No wonder it is difficult to get a great job if you fit into the 18-40 age group.If you are female and in this age bracket,potential employers look at you with a suspicious eye thinking you only want to hire on and get preggo to reap maternity benefits.Employers also avoid promoting women in this age group for the same fear,that you will go get knocked up and want the benefits from the company.
It is no wonder to me why women are not taken as seriously in the workforce as men because I think the majority does this stupid shit.And,what really puts the icing on the cake is the futurebreeders that have the balls to ask about maternity benefits and time off for childcare and all of the goodies that come with shitloaves when they are only interviewing for the job,and haven't even been hired yet!
CheeseLouise
September 23, 2006
Jesus fucking CHRIST! Will this Moolet cow EVER shut up?? I get SO sick of the mooing about the career troubles of womben who quit or take time out when they sluice a loaf. It's a simple "if-then" equation that doesn't change just because a pweshus baybee is involved. IF one wants to take a huge chunk of time off for ANY reason, it's going to affect his/her job status and prospects. Period. Why can't breeders get this through their thick fucking skulls? Newflash for breeders: Life is all about choices, and choices have consequences. That includes the CHOICE to breed. Stop expecting to be immune from those consequences because you CHOSE to have kids. Humans are already an infestation on the earth. We DO NOT need to keep reproducing at this rate. STOP BREEDING. And stop expecting special treatment because of it.
September 23, 2006
I am also so sick of that Hewlett woman. Most women are the aggressors when it comes to breeding. They wear down a man for that baby. The women are then horrors to work with once they are pregnant or if they come back after the Great Birth. As a female, I have often felt I had to work harder and be twice as good as a male to get close to the same recognition. Even though my non-breeder status should solely be my business as personal stuff should not be an issue at work, I have also felt I had to make my childfree decision known so I would get the job rather than be passed over for a man.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login