Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I Really Need Your Help

Posted by johnnybsterile 
Re: I Really Need Your Help
July 10, 2011
And I hate to sound like "back in my day," but what is it with the entitlement, between the woman in Oregon and the other complaint about a store not taking food stamps? Some of my family have had to use them, but it was regarded as nothing to be proud of and to get off them as soon as they could. My relatives would have been mortified to have their names in a newspaper or on a blog complaining about stuff like that.
July 10, 2011
Around here, the welfare whores' food debit cards get automatically "reloaded" on the first of the month. Now, IF the first of the month falls on a Thursday or Friday, then you may as well AVOID going anywhere NEAR a place that sells groceries from Thursday through the following Monday and this extends until Tuesday if there's a Monday holiday like this month. They also get their actual welfare checks for aid for dependent shitsacks on or around the first so the following places are generally standing room only as well:

Places to avoid around the first of the month
1)Pay by the week places and any business adjoining it(due to limited parking) like Rent A Center because they are either A)Reclaiming repossessed items or cool smileyPutting down huge down payments on NEW items which will be repossessed mid month after they run out of money and fail to pay
2)Nail and tanning salons
3)Electronics sections in any store, especially the new release DVD racks
4)Restaurants-They ALWAYS go out and eat when they get their checks, always..............
5)Any store that sells lottery scratch offs will be busier than usual, especially if they sell Krispy Kreme and Icees.
6)Frozen food sections and prepared "WIC APPROVED" food areas of any deli or grocery store
7)ANY place that sells(by the week or with bad credit) or rents non essential recreational vehicles like four wheelers, ski jets, etc..............
8)Water parks and putt putt courses
9)Movie theatres-generally 9pm and later showings for after they go out and eat
10)Shopping malls and chain stores like Walmart, in general
11)Places or areas of stores that sell money orders will be crowded
12)Utility companies will be BOMBARDED with WIC whores who have made "arrangements"

"Safe places" include the following:
1)Fruit-vegetables sections or actual markets
2)Gyms-fitness centers
3)Dentists
4)Health food stores
5)Parks and walking trails(they don't go here until they run out of money mid-month, but desert them at and around the first of the month)
6)Public libraries-they only use these when their internet is shut off for non payment later in the month
7)Book stores, generally pretty safe, unless they have a DVD section

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Cheryl
July 12, 2011
johnnybsterile
I found food stamps dates! I am going to take time to print card out but I think you can go here

http://services.dpw.state.pa.us/oimpolicymanuals/manuals/bop/fs/580/PA-FS%20855-X%202011.pdf l----------------let me know if this work

July 2011- 1 5 6 7 8 11 12 13 14 15

August 2011--1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 11 12

My husband and are are part of the working slobs too until he got cancer and I had a stroke at 57 in Feb.My gripes are the same as everyone else.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login