Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'm a crunchy fat granola moo who crochets boobs for kids!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Strega-Mama on LJ

and she is proud of it, too! Check out all those communities! "fuck_shaving," "chubby_faeries" and "dreadfairies"...good lord.

I'm still not exactly sure how all these moos have time to crochet a handmade titty for their kids, update their livejournal and shake their fat bellydancing...what with being bizzy mawms and all...
Re: I'm a crunchy fat granola moo who crochets boobs for kids!
October 04, 2010

My other half is a "Bear" of a man and I love him.

Crunchy Moomiliocks doesn't know about bears? waving hellolarious
ShimmyMuse

My other half is a "Bear" of a man and I love him.

Crunchy Moomiliocks doesn't know about bears? waving hellolarious

Get outta my brain! That's just what I was thinking - "lady, you just wait until he goes out and finds a cub on you!" LOL
October 04, 2010
She's probably the famous one who created THIS!

Doll with hairy twat squeezing out kyd.
October 04, 2010
From her profile: "And unlike alot of fluffy wiccans, my services ARE for sale if you wish."

Well, I'm a witch myself, and not a Wiccan. The idea that selling your 'services' is ethical is absurd. Selling her handmade shit, fine. But I presume she's talking about performing spells or doing divination for people. I have no respect for anyone who does this. It cheapens you and turns you into one of those charlatans bilking a gullible public. I don't believe a real witch would do such a thing, but that is my opinion. Real witches know that we need to write and perform our OWN spells, and divination (tarot readings, etc) that are to be taken seriously should not involve the exchange of money.

Aside from that, she sounds like just another fluffy (to use her own derogatory term) pagan who uses her religion as an excuse to be a complete weirdo. The real witches I know are normal people that you would meet at work or at a party, and you would never guess what they do. That's because we don't have to crow about our practices, and because it's very personal. She wants the world to know she's a big bad witch and you should pay her to do shit for you.
October 04, 2010
Revolutionaire
and she is proud of it, too! Check out all those communities! "fuck_shaving," "chubby_faeries" and "dreadfairies"...good lord.

Oh wow, the jaw-dropping comms on this large, hairy, boob-sewin' moomie's list go on and on: boob_nazis (seriously?), bras_suck, occulthousewife, superfatastic, poor_skills, poorintampabay (I can't imagine why she's poor - are you telling me the market is down this week on crocheted tit hats for babies? Perish the thought! And here I was sure this woman was making money hand over hairy fist!), and some comm called 'stretched'. I was almost afraid to click on that one. Luckily it was just a comm for stretched piercings. I must admit I was concerned it might be a comm dedicated to the photographic uploads of victimized, overworked vaginas from multiple homebirths or the discussion of boobs that hang all the way to the floor due to obsessive breastfeeding and years of bra-shunning. Stretched indeed.

Revolutionaire
'm still not exactly sure how all these moos have time to crochet a handmade titty for their kids, update their livejournal and shake their fat bellydancing...what with being bizzy mawms and all...

I know, I had the same thought. There are only so many hours in the day for her to sit at her computer with a kid attached to each floor-grazing tit while she eats bag after bag of Cheetos and checks posts on a hundred SSBBW communities, screams obscenities at a razor and its sexist blades while braiding her armpit hair, paints henna on her stomach rolls while casting a witch's spell to hopefully enchant a sponge laced with Comet to scrub and disinfect her pube-filled tub, wraps herself in a homemade macaroni belt for fat bellydancing because she can't afford to make or buy an actual bellydancing coin belt, and convince her bear-husband to sniff for some truffles in the backyard for fourth dinner while she crochets all of her jackets with multiple yarn udders. How does she find the time for it all, I wonder?

"The secret of dealing successfully with a child is not to be its parent." -- Mel Lazarus
"Women who miscalculate are called mothers." -- Abigail Van Buren
"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one." -- Chinese proverb
I like the blue dildo the best. "It's for all those people who are uptight about whipping out their dildos in public and going to town! Whip this out and give them a real show!"
October 04, 2010
Why is it that fat-positive, wicca and bellydancing always come as a package deal?
Miss_Hannigan
Why is it that fat-positive, wicca and bellydancing always come as a package deal?

I'm fat and think the whole fat-positive thing is a joke.

They might be a package deal because everyone has this idea that belly dancing is a way to feel better about your body/more empowered as a women etc. That might tie into the whole fat-positive aspect.

What I really think is that these are the fat-positive tyoe of women who use that and wicca as a way to "go against the status quo" and be "original".
October 04, 2010
silversundancer
Miss_Hannigan

I'm fat and think the whole fat-positive thing is a joke.

They might be a package deal because everyone has this idea that belly dancing is a way to feel better about your body/more empowered as a women etc. That might tie into the whole fat-positive aspect.

What I really think is that these are the fat-positive tyoe of women who use that and wicca as a way to "go against the status quo" and be "original".

Oh, it's the whole "fertility" thing, earth mother, Venus of Willendorf and all that. As a belly dancer who was once in Wicca (for fun rather than belief), it drove me fucking nuts. Interesting thing was that the pagans in the original "Wicker Man" were nothing like these moowiccans, who gave skinny me the evil eye. eye rolling smiley
October 04, 2010
Let's see.

If I sell you a vitamin that improves your health, you will pay money for it.

If I give you advice through tuning in during a psychic reading that improves your health, you won't pay me money for it - because my helping you out this way is evil?

Great way to continue to devalue and disenfranchise ANYBODY who uses their psychic gifts.

Because we're all fucking demon spawn when we charge money for using our time, energy, and considerable years of road-tested experience (experience which we gained while doing many hundreds of readings for FREE while we were still getting good at it.)

BULL FUCKING SHIT.

Give me the old days when my people were the shamans and medicine women who were seen as adding value by using their gifts to help their tribe - and then given food, housing, shelter, clothing and so forth in an exchange that gave value for value............

Days which are LONG FUCKING GONE.

Because anybody who uses their goddess given or god given talents, which yeah, might happen to involve using some aspect of their psychic nature, is evil, horrid, acquiring bad fucking karma, etc.

WHATEVER.

When you have helped thousands of people for free, and many, many thousands more with some sort of equal energy exchange - sometimes involving an exchange of a healing or psychic session for money, or for barter/services - this is somehow bad?

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK.

Fail to give value to others for help that they give you and you set up the vibration of never being able to receive value back for what YOU do in the world. The whole "you can't give readings and receive money for them" is always the mantra that poor people cling to - and ironically, these are the same "womyn" who are always bothering me for advice about how they can get money.

BLEAH.

(I gave hundreds of readings for free during my studying phase, and have since given thousands for free to people who were dead broke and unwilling/unable to pay, but was never unable to charge a REAL fee to people who were perfectly willing to pay.)

Hang-ups about money, much? smiling smiley
Sorceress
From her profile: "And unlike alot of fluffy wiccans, my services ARE for sale if you wish."

Well, I'm a witch myself, and not a Wiccan. The idea that selling your 'services' is ethical is absurd. Selling her handmade shit, fine. But I presume she's talking about performing spells or doing divination for people. I have no respect for anyone who does this. It cheapens you and turns you into one of those charlatans bilking a gullible public. I don't believe a real witch would do such a thing, but that is my opinion. Real witches know that we need to write and perform our OWN spells, and divination (tarot readings, etc) that are to be taken seriously should not involve the exchange of money.

Aside from that, she sounds like just another fluffy (to use her own derogatory term) pagan who uses her religion as an excuse to be a complete weirdo. The real witches I know are normal people that you would meet at work or at a party, and you would never guess what they do. That's because we don't have to crow about our practices, and because it's very personal. She wants the world to know she's a big bad witch and you should pay her to do shit for you.

THIS to the nth fucking degree. Every true "witch" that I've met is a normal person practicing her faith. Not a douchebag advertising how different they are through their Wiccan-ness, which FYI is NOT an ancient religion. Rather a modern created by a MAN.

Miss_Hannigan
In either Gothic or Rennie flavor.
loavesstillsuck
Let's see.

If I sell you a vitamin that improves your health, you will pay money for it.

If I give you advice through tuning in during a psychic reading that improves your health, you won't pay me money for it - because my helping you out this way is evil?

Great way to continue to devalue and disenfranchise ANYBODY who uses their psychic gifts.

Because we're all fucking demon spawn when we charge money for using our time, energy, and considerable years of road-tested experience (experience which we gained while doing many hundreds of readings for FREE while we were still getting good at it.)

BULL FUCKING SHIT.

Give me the old days when my people were the shamans and medicine women who were seen as adding value by using their gifts to help their tribe - and then given food, housing, shelter, clothing and so forth in an exchange that gave value for value............

Days which are LONG FUCKING GONE.

Because anybody who uses their goddess given or god given talents, which yeah, might happen to involve using some aspect of their psychic nature, is evil, horrid, acquiring bad fucking karma, etc.

WHATEVER.

When you have helped thousands of people for free, and many, many thousands more with some sort of equal energy exchange - sometimes involving an exchange of a healing or psychic session for money, or for barter/services - this is somehow bad?

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK.

Fail to give value to others for help that they give you and you set up the vibration of never being able to receive value back for what YOU do in the world. The whole "you can't give readings and receive money for them" is always the mantra that poor people cling to - and ironically, these are the same "womyn" who are always bothering me for advice about how they can get money.

BLEAH.

(I gave hundreds of readings for free during my studying phase, and have since given thousands for free to people who were dead broke and unwilling/unable to pay, but was never unable to charge a REAL fee to people who were perfectly willing to pay.)

Hang-ups about money, much? smiling smiley

i believe that this woman is psychic to the same degree I think the Pope is right.

Psychic powers are virtually impossible to demonstrate, prove, or quantify. Vitamins, not so much.

Shamans and medicine men existed in societies that held ONE faith and retained complete knowledge of such, ergo eveyone could agree that they served a useful purpose (the retention of clan history at the least). Virtually no one outside of Wicca (and very few within it) would agree to this woman's or any other Wiccan "priestess'" soicietal value. We'd all have to agree that Wicca has value and even I as a pagan, don't agree.

The issue isn't hang-ups about money. Its that a person's psychic nature can't be proven and fraud is rampant through out the field of "psychic services". Most everyone I know views people trying to "sell" their psychic services as con men and thieves. It's not that you can't sell your god-given talents, its that you'll be viewed as phony and greedy.

Before you lambast me with your tantrum, my sister in law is a psychic well known in her local community and she doesn't "sell" services, she offers them for donations and sells products enhanced through her talents. As she put, "how would I charge for something so undefined?"

So keep on being angry, but until psychic nature can be proven the situation is unlikely to change.
October 04, 2010
To continue my cruelty, if I made a Venn diagram and each of the 3 circles had "Wiccan" "Owns more than 3 cats" and "Bellydancer/Rennfester", the resulting overlap is always "dumpy fat broad". I defy anyone to tell me otherwise.
October 04, 2010
Macabre Reality

i believe that this woman is psychic to the same degree I think the Pope is right.

I agree. There's absolutely no proof whatsoever that this woman possesses any more "psychic power" than my garden hose, and in my opinion, I have to wonder about the wisdom of any person who would give her their hard-earned money for these nebulous wares.

Crocheting a yarn tit and advertising it as another way to piss off "unenlightened" people who don't absolutely adore seeing a hairy mother whip out a stretch-marked boob at the local coffee shop or selling a tangible bottle of homemade nutmeg moonshine/herbal remedy is one thing (and again, I wonder about the collective wisdom of the people who would spend $10 on a yarn tit, but hey, at least they'll end up with something they can actually see, hold, and use), but I'm of the opinion that this woman would be all too happy to take an unsuspecting person for a ride by convincing them that she can cast a spell, read their mind, give them information about their future, or whatever nonsense she's cooking up this week to avoid having to work a regular job. This woman could be spending her free time using the Parker Bros. Ouija Board she won on Ebay to try and summon the spirits of her missed periods for all anyone knows.

I don't think anyone's arguing that someone who offers to use or sell what they consider their "psychic gifts" is "evil", only that a good majority of people who make that claim have about as much genuine psychic power as a 25 cent toilet seat at a garage sale. In most cases, it's just another con.

Her arrogance about it is laughable, too. "Ooh, guess what, I'm a mom AND a witch! I even call myself a witch in Italian because that makes it sound extra dark and neato! Because being an unwashed, hairy hippie who shuns bras and razors wasn't original enough and didn't give the impression that I'm a hip, special, on-the-fringes nonconformist misunderstood by the pathetic sheeple of the status quo! Give me your money and I'll use my ubergothic-anti-establishment power to make things happen for you, because I'm not like those fake witches who don't accept money to dance skyclad around a bonfire and tell you your soulmate is waiting for you at a BBQ joint! Just take my word for it, I'm totally the real deal here!"

So I was curious about this 'hedge magic' mention in her user info, so I went to good ol' Google hoping to learn something. The first site listed says, "If you go to the Internet hunting for hedge magic or hedge witches, don't be surprised when 95% of what you find is related to role playing games." Hmmm. Apparently it's something to do with herbalism, which I gathered from the title, but I guess just referring to it as herbalism doesn't sound dark or weird enough. I refined my search. The next site I found said, "In the past three years or so there has been a huge surge of interest in in Hedge Witchery. A lot of this I accredit to Ann Moure's Green Witchcraft series." Wow. The yarn tit witch-mama is gaining more credibility in my eyes by the second.

Funny enough, a role-playing site defined it as: "spells for dealing with animals and plants, preparing food, charming people, healing minor ailments, fixing broken ornaments, predicting the weather, and so on...". Wow, I guess calling oneself a 'homemaker' really IS out of fashion these days. Now people like this woman just skip right over that and call themselves 'hedge witches' if they manage to feed the cat on time, install Weatherbug, feed their house cactus water instead of bleach, or prepare a successful batch of pot brownies or a bottle of kombucha.

All joking aside, perhaps someone here who knows more can give me a better definition of this.

Miss H - waving hellolarious

"The secret of dealing successfully with a child is not to be its parent." -- Mel Lazarus
"Women who miscalculate are called mothers." -- Abigail Van Buren
"Better to be deprived of food for three days, than tea for one." -- Chinese proverb
Miss_Hannigan
To continue my cruelty, if I made a Venn diagram and each of the 3 circles had "Wiccan" "Owns more than 3 cats" and "Bellydancer/Rennfester", the resulting overlap is always "dumpy fat broad". I defy anyone to tell me otherwise.

See I only hit two of the three, must be why I'm only slightly overwieght.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login