Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Even Car Fluids are for the Chiiillldruun!

Posted by nokids4me 
Even Car Fluids are for the Chiiillldruun!
October 04, 2010
Took the car in to get inspected and my routine servicing done. In the waiting area, there's a big poster with a boy bicycling right into the path of a car with the caption asking something like, "how's your brake fluid?" This is wrong on so many levels. The boy's parents should be teaching him not to ride into the path of motor vehicles. And if a person drives a car, the driver is responsible for maintaining it in safe condition, not just for the children, but for ourselves, our passengers, other drivers, other passengers, pedestrians, motorcyclists and bicyclists. If I let my brake fluid get to an unsafe level, I'm not going to feel any better if I injure or kill an adult than a child. I'd still feel pretty awful, regardless of the age of the person I hit. That's one of the reasons why I take my car in regularly for servicing and always check the garage floor/parking spots for evidence of leaks.
Gosh, what a coincidence! Today I noticed my brake fluid was low . I was going to say fuck it and let it go cause, you know, I don't give a damn about my car or my safety at all. But then I thought of all the CHILLLLDRRRUNN and topped it off.
Re: Even Car Fluids are for the Chiiillldruun!
October 05, 2010
They are showing the possibility of the ABSOLUTE WORST thing that could happen; Hitting a child with your car. While I admit it would be pretty awful to run over a kid, in this case it would NOT have been the driver's fault, so the point of the poster chyld is moot. The caption SHOULD read:Another Reason that Kyds Should Keep Their Asses Out of the Middle of the Streets!They do the same thing in advertising with life insurance, health insurance, and even with most all retail types of purchases for the home and car. Insurance ads ALWAYS depict famblees and "protecting your famblee" and NEVER fail to mention how the kyds can't go to college or continue to live in the famblee home if duddy croaks without life insurance.

They NEVER show a childfree couple and do any sketches involving a CF or even a not childed yet couple where one of them dies and the other is left with bills and no or a reduced income with a big house payment that they can no longer afford. No one gives a damn if a CF has to sell their home or go back to work at the age of 70. It's ALWAYS about the kyds, always.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Re: Even Car Fluids are for the Chiiillldruun!
October 05, 2010
kidlesskim
They are showing the possibility of the ABSOLUTE WORST thing that could happen; Hitting a child with your car. While I admit it would be pretty awful to run over a kid, in this case it would NOT have been the driver's fault, so the point of the poster chyld is moot. The caption SHOULD read:Another Reason that Kyds Should Keep Their Asses Out of the Middle of the Streets!They do the same thing in advertising with life insurance, health insurance, and even with most all retail types of purchases for the home and car. Insurance ads ALWAYS depict famblees and "protecting your famblee" and NEVER fail to mention how the kyds can't go to college or continue to live in the famblee home if duddy croaks without life insurance.

They NEVER show a childfree couple and do any sketches involving a CF or even a not childed yet couple where one of them dies and the other is left with bills and no or a reduced income with a big house payment that they can no longer afford. No one gives a damn if a CF has to sell their home or go back to work at the age of 70. It's ALWAYS about the kyds, always.

This!

lab mom
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login