Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More great parenting!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
More great parenting!
October 04, 2010
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2010/10/01/2010-10-01_child_duct_taped_to_wall_photos_surface_nebraska_mom_jayla_hammand_boyfriend_cor.html

Duct tape has a lot of uses, but this one is just horrific.

A young mother and her boyfriend were jailed after shocking photos surfaced of the mom's toddler taped to the wall.

Jayla Hamm, 18, held her 22-month-old son against a wall while her boyfriend, Corde Honea, 19, taped his wrists, legs and boy with neon green duct tape in January.

Police said the Beatrice, Neb., couple showed off the photos of the boy, dressed in a red onesie and white socks, to their friends.

In one photo, the small child's arms are placed behind his back. In another, the boy is seen trying to reach for his sippy cup that had been taped to the wall — just out of his reach.
Police said the couple was "high after a night of partying" and taped him to the wall for entertainment. The affadavit says photos taken on Hamm's digital camera showed the boy crying while he was taped.

Hamm was sentenced to at least 10 days in jail and two years of probation. Honea was sentenced to 36 to 60 months behind bars for intentional child abuse.

The boy has been placed in state custody.

Gage County District Court Judge Paul Korslund said he was shocked, the Beatrice Daily Sun reported.

"It's a matter of common sense that a parent would protect her child from humiliation and abuse," Korslund said. "And why that occurred is something we're all asking ourselves."

According to CNN, the kid is back with his breeder, and of course she gets a slap on the wrist because she's a HOLY VESSEL! Of crack. Our tax dollars at work.
Re: More great parenting!
October 04, 2010
Suzy_Lee
According to CNN, the kid is back with his breeder, and of course she gets a slap on the wrist because she's a HOLY VESSEL! Of crack. Our tax dollars at work.

Well, that crack's not going to smoke itself! And crack helps the breeder Life Script industrial complex. Who else is going to buy tickets to Life as We Know It? Other than bed bugs who have infested theaters? Or watch My Generation?
October 04, 2010
There should be a law to keep young girls' legs closed and young boys' pants zipped up until they're old AND mature enough to handle the consequences!:mad2
October 04, 2010
They should DUCT TAPE that skanky Moo's legs together and that boy-duh's package to the wall!
October 05, 2010
I've seen pictures of an infant duct taped to a wall and nobody screamed lawsuits over that. shrug

It does not shock me that the child was returned to its bitch-Moo - being with the biological mommy is always in the child's best interests, dontcha know, even if the bio 'rents are junkies who abuse the kid for fun. Because Momma Knows Best and all that shit. Maybe next time Moo gets high, she'll think Junior is Jesus and nail him to the wall because duct tape is so old hat.
Anonymous User
October 05, 2010
Let's see now. The parents names are Jayla and Corde. Any guesses as to how stupid a kyd name tape boy has. I'm going with Marmadick!!BTW, Nancy Grace is already all over this which means i automatically don't give a shit!!
Anonymous User
October 05, 2010
Banshee
There should be a law to keep young girls' legs closed and young boys' pants zipped up until they're old AND mature enough to handle the consequences!:mad2

Kurt Vonnegut's Welcome to the Monkey House has some well known advice in this area. Numbing the entire lower half until age eighteen might make it possible for some of the breeder trash to make it through high school before throwing away any usefulness in life.
Anonymous User
October 05, 2010
You know , I had a thought. As horrific as this may be at least little Topher isn't wandering off so no need for any Code Adams!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login