Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Serves him right!

Posted by Black Infidel 
Black Infidel
Serves him right!
October 10, 2010
Brat tries to throw rocks at the windshield of a car, but gets his ass hit instead.

Re: Serves him right!
October 11, 2010
Precious.
October 11, 2010
Karma bit him in the arse.

lab mom
October 11, 2010
The police should have been called on those kids and they should have been arrested for vandalism or assault, whichever fit. However, to purposely swerve and hit someone with a two ton moving weapon because they are throwing rocks at you is insane. I don't think that the punishment fits the crime here. It's not "okay" to kill or permanently disable someone because of a potential rock peck on a windshield.JMO.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
October 11, 2010
Eh, I'll bet the brat never throws rocks at a car again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
October 11, 2010
The incident took place in East Jerusalem. Not of case of mere juvenile delinquents, it was a case of (if you can call it this) minor terrorism with a bit of terror as a response. Driver probably felt under life threat and took drastic action. Kid will be a hero and back chucking rocks before his scabs heal.
October 11, 2010
thom_c
The incident took place in East Jerusalem. Not of case of mere juvenile delinquents, it was a case of (if you can call it this) minor terrorism with a bit of terror as a response. Driver probably felt under life threat and took drastic action. Kid will be a hero and back chucking rocks before his scabs heal.

In that case, I hope that the rock throwing bastard's legs were broken then.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
October 11, 2010
I was thinking this guy just swerved to hit the kid, but did some digging and that clip doesn't really show what happened. This one has a lot of propaganda in it, but it shows more of what was going on in this situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
October 11, 2010
Yeah, when seen in that light, it's understandable and justifiable what the driver did.

October 12, 2010
I was wondering what the photographers were doing there, too.

How in hell is there ever going to be peace, let alone a Palestinian state, when adults use kids to provoke more violence so that the adults can feel like holy martyrs? Throwing stones - great job, people. Way to build. Why aren't these kids in school?
October 12, 2010
I noticed the other little shits kept throwing rocks, even after one of their mob was knocked down. They didn't stop what they were doing to help their comrade? Typical mentality. As far as I'm concerned: nits grow into lice. Just squash all those little f*ckers into grease spots on the road.
October 12, 2010
Some people, including children still act like animals on certain parts of the modern world.eye rolling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login