Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What is Amber Alert smoking?

Posted by KABA 
What is Amber Alert smoking?
October 18, 2010
If you see a lost kid crying for it's mommy, you better walk the other way and pretend you didn't see anything. Amber Alert is having a NRA wet dream.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
Re: What is Amber Alert smoking?
October 18, 2010
I don't "get" the intended message I don't guess. Are they saying that moms should be armed like soldiers? Is the video supposed to frighten child predators? Are they saying that mawms should utilize Amber Watch INSTEAD of taking matters into their own hands? WHAA?saying 'wtf'

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
October 18, 2010
kidlesskim
I don't "get" the intended message I don't guess. Are they saying that moms should be armed like soldiers? Is the video supposed to frighten child predators? Are they saying that mawms should utilize Amber Watch INSTEAD of taking matters into their own hands? WHAA?saying 'wtf'

I don't get it either. I think it's just trying to make Moos sound tough, like the whole "mama bear" line (which I absolutely abhor, since no mother could ever frighten me at all, least of all on the level that an actual bear would).
October 18, 2010
How fake. What wussies.

And this:

kidlesskim

I don't "get" the intended message I don't guess. Are they saying that moms should be armed like soldiers? Is the video supposed to frighten child predators? Are they saying that mawms should utilize Amber Watch INSTEAD of taking matters into their own hands? WHAA?:WTF!

All I see is gibberish from the corny 'moo' add. angry flipping off the world 'fail' on flames

lab mom
October 18, 2010
Aesirson
kidlesskim

I don't get it either. I think it's just trying to make Moos sound tough, like the whole "mama bear" line (which I absolutely abhor, since no mother could ever frighten me at all, least of all on the level that an actual bear would).

Yeah, and the only one who even remotely looks "tough" is the black lady. The other women, especially the soccer mom looking moo who they spotlight, looks like a fucking idiot with those weapons. The older woman looks like a GREAT grand mee-moo too. I couldn't help but notice too how UNSAFE and inexperienced that they look with those guns with the shell casings hitting them in the head, their poor aim, and their apparent fear of the weapons themselves. BAD idea Amber Watch. An idiot moo might get the idea to get a gun that she has NO BUSINESS doing and accidentally kill herself, her kyd, or some innocent bystander.:bdid

Oh and I TOO hate the "mama bear" tripe. NO ONE, especially a seasoned criminal, would be "skeered" of a moo gun-toting member of the NRA.:flaming

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
October 18, 2010
kidlesskim
Aesirson
kidlesskim

Yeah, and the only one who even remotely looks "tough" is the black lady. The other women, especially the soccer mom looking moo who they spotlight, looks like a fucking idiot with those weapons. The older woman looks like a GREAT grand mee-moo too. I couldn't help but notice too how UNSAFE and inexperienced that they look with those guns with the shells hitting them in the head, their poor aim, and their apparent fear of the weapons themselves. BAD idea Amber Watch. An idiot moo might get the idea to get a gun that she has NO BUSINESS doing and accidentally kill herself, her kyd, or some innocent bystander.:bdid

Oh and I TOO hate the "mama bear" tripe. NO ONE, especially a seasoned criminal, would be "skeered" of a moo gun-toting member of the NRA.:flaming

I agree about the black lady. She is the only tough looking one. She's holding that gun with force! The others, meh, military would have a hay day laughing at them! Haha waving hellolarious

I also hate the mama bear, "mean o' me go batshit crazy if you mess with my young". Ad nausium. two faces puking two faces puking

lab mom
October 18, 2010
I laughed at the last chick with the helmet head getting hit in the head with the shell casing. I'd be damn embarrassed to be featured in a video shooting a fake AK-47 with my mouth wide open like an idiot. Add some drool and it'd be perfect.

This video just makes me want to put earphones and dark sunglasses on so I don't see anything. Who wants to deal with some lunatic Delta Force mom?
October 18, 2010
Duuuhhh, I's cool because I gotz a plastic assaultz rifle from da dime store! It shootz water too!

Oh, the things I do when I'm bored...

October 18, 2010
cherryice
Duuuhhh, I's cool because I gotz a plastic assaultz rifle from da dime store! It shootz water too!

From the looks of that picture, I'm guessing that woman hasn't been laid in ages. And that cardigan. It screams "MOMMY". eye rolling smiley

lab mom
October 18, 2010
It's the khakis, WL. It's the secret code of mommyhood. Cardigans and khakis. I actually like them myself, but stylish ones, not JC Penney St. John's versions.

Heh, see the GIF I made too. I edited my last post.
October 18, 2010

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
Anonymous User
October 18, 2010
You can definitely tell the women featured in this ad are mawns.
October 18, 2010
KABA

October 18, 2010
Oh gods, KABA...waving hellolarious It's very hard to not laugh out loud at 3 am when everyone's asleep. Beautifully executed.

But yeah, guns are the last thing Moos need...these women got outsmarted by condoms and pills, so how the fuck can they be trusted with firearms? I can see Moos with guns doing one of two things: using them for just show, but in the event they could use them, they chicken out (or the perp takes the guns from them and uses said weapons on the Moos), OR the Moomies start blowing away everyone who doesn't give them what they want. Skeevy guy leering at the tit-feeder? BAM. Passerby's nose twitches at the potent odor of Junior's filled diaper? BAM. A childfree person?! BAM. Breeders are not sane and the guns would either be totally useless, or would make breeders more dangerous. Bad idea either way.

Even if I knew of an Amber Alert, I probably would do fuck-all about it anyway because I don't need some frothy-mouthed, puke-stained, fat-assed Moo trying to rip me apart because it looks like I stole her pweshus. No, sorry - YOUR kids, YOU keep an eye on them. Not my problem. I will not use my CPR training to help a stranger who's unconscious and I will not help a stranger Moo find her lost brats. Moos are absolutely ungrateful for any efforts and will more than likely try and press charges against people who help because they're there and the real perp is not.
October 18, 2010
WaterLily
cherryice

From the looks of that picture, I'm guessing that woman hasn't been laid in ages. And that cardigan. It screams "MOMMY". eye rolling smiley

I am just thankful that the pants fit and we don't have to see the outline of her no doubt MASSIVE twattage and be subjected to a "smiley face". Few things are more gross than a moo sporting a puffy camel toe in a pair ill fitting khakis.

October 18, 2010
Unfortunately, these elastic-waisted-khaki-wearin' gun-totin' primal screamin' mama grizzlies regularly handle another mechanical device with the ability to cause deadly bodily injury--the SUV.
October 18, 2010
Oh please. Amber Alerts wouldn't even EXIST if mommies were even remotely competent, never mind killer, about looking after their bratlings. Amber Alerts are all about getting the immediate attention and assistance of other adults because a mommy fucked up somewhere. Again.

And as for the abductors of the 2200 children a day, police almost never have to look any further than daddy. Or whoever is in cahoots with daddy.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
October 18, 2010
It's the "A" Team. The "A" is for "adipose"
October 18, 2010
Amethyst

And as for the abductors of the 2200 children a day, police almost never have to look any further than daddy. Or whoever is in cahoots with daddy.

Exactly, I get so sick of Patti Wetterling and her constant search for her lost golden child - she's a demagogue. Jimmy Hoffa never got this much press.

They would like parents to think that all these kids are being preyed upon by sexual predators, when that is far from reality. Do we really need an all points bulletin and launch helicopters when the kid is most likely in a McDonalds in Janesville with his unshaven father enjoying a happy meal? Hey, you got folks who make a living pumping up the fear so they can bring in the funding - you gotta keep your job, right?
October 18, 2010
Newsweek took good care of the "Mama Grizzly" bullshit a couple of weeks ago. My BF is a subscriber and specifically pointed me to this article.

http://www.newsweek.com/2010/09/27/what-does-mama-grizzly-really-mean.html
October 18, 2010
Now contrast that with this video of a non mom possibly childfree hot blond at home alone;

October 18, 2010
i don't need a kid to have a gun. the guns are cool though! utter sweetness!

just wish they'd put them in the arms of, well, these guys:

October 18, 2010
Amethyst
Oh please. Amber Alerts wouldn't even EXIST if mommies were even remotely competent, never mind killer, about looking after their bratlings. Amber Alerts are all about getting the immediate attention and assistance of other adults because a mommy fucked up somewhere. Again.

Yeah, we're supposed to trust someone who can't be arsed to look after their kid with a firearm? Yeah that's gonna end well. And how many kids die because their parents don't properly store firearms. I'm not anti-gun as I think there are some situations (e.g people in remote, rural areas where it may take the police some time to get there) where they're needed. I'm just anti-irresponsible gun owners. Someone who can't keep track of their kid in a store doesn't strike me as responsible enough for firearms
October 18, 2010
nokids4me
Amethyst

Yeah, we're supposed to trust someone who can't be arsed to look after their kid with a firearm? Yeah that's gonna end well. And how many kids die because their parents don't properly store firearms. I'm not anti-gun as I think there are some situations (e.g people in remote, rural areas where it may take the police some time to get there) where they're needed. I'm just anti-irresponsible gun owners. Someone who can't keep track of their kid in a store doesn't strike me as responsible enough for firearms

This.

lab mom
October 19, 2010
God help the poor man that has to service that khaki-clad craw. And that's probably her "o" face, too.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login