Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

You can't afford NOT to have a baybee!

Posted by law 
You can't afford NOT to have a baybee!
November 01, 2010
Leave it to MSN Money (seriously, does anyone get their financial advice from these fucking idiots?) to pull out the breederific agenda plus fuzzy math to convince people to squat out a shitling.

On the one hand, they state that it can cost $221,000 to have a baybee not including college, but on the other hand, tax deductions and credits can knock off a third of the price! Wow, let me get right on that!

Parents have heftier nest eggs??
Re: You can't afford NOT to have a baybee!
November 01, 2010
All a crock of breeder tilted crap. Having a kid, will make you rich.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
November 01, 2010
Funny how the article finally gets around to mentioning, "Sure, the nearly $160,000 remaining when Costa’s savings estimate is subtracted is still hefty bill to foot."

But not to worry, parents, 'cause those meanie head childfree people are "big spenders," so your nest egg is AT LEAST as big as theirs.

What a pile of pandering drivel.
Anonymous User
November 01, 2010
Oh I think I CAN afford not to.Fucking breederific shit.
November 01, 2010
You know what this makes me think of?

That time on "Family Guy" where Peter was teaching money management to drug addicts.

He told them - "Be sure to have lots of kids. That way, you increase the chances that one of them will make it big in Hollywood. Then who's paying the bills? Hollywood Kid."

grinning smiley

Makes as much sense as this idiotic article.
November 01, 2010
And it's also UNHEALTHY to NOT smoke or eat lots of junk food, too!waving hellolarious
November 01, 2010
OH NOEZ!

I best get knocked up right NAOW!!!
November 01, 2010
GAG. :flaming

lab mom
November 01, 2010
I dunno why pahrunts are so concerned about having a nest egg. Didn't they have Fuckleigh and Shitford in order that someone would take care of them when they are oooold? Who needs retirement when you gave birth to your own financial windfall/elderly care?
November 01, 2010
Redlocks
Oh I think I CAN afford not to.Fucking breederific shit.

Right. I think I can manage.
November 01, 2010
Just more ways then one to 'guilt' people into reproducing. eye rolling smiley angry flipping off the world 'fail' on flames spanking with a whip on the ass

We know better than those lies.

lab mom
November 02, 2010
So what they are admitting is that breeders are PAID via tax breaks and other perks? Perhaps so, but it makes no sense to spend 100k to "make" 50k. It reminds me of several equally fucked up logics concerning "saving" or making money. People who buy ten bottles of ketchup because "it was on sale", but who are allergic to tomatos, as an example. Then there are others who will buy in MASS quantities, because it's "on sale", of something that will undoubtedly spoil or otherwise be unsuable before they can use it all like certain freezer items, milk, or produce. It's the same thing with clothes that they will never wear, cosmetics, or just about anything.

Then there are people who rationalize their gambling by highlighting the fact that they "won" a thousand dollars, but neglect to mention that they gambled away TWO thousand dollars in order to "win" it.eye rolling smiley It's a fact that children cost a LOT of money, so it makes no sense that the tax breaks and whatnot that they receive to offset the expense is anywhere NEAR what they pay out. Even if it was, that's no reason to have a kyd. IMO.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Anonymous User
November 03, 2010
I guess I should say....there isn't enough damn money in the world!Hell to the NO! I just can't get over that article.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login