Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1865 - touchy moo on her blog

Posted by BillyC 
BillyC
1865 - touchy moo on her blog
September 24, 2006
Someone must have told the braindead moo that her brat was an annoying, screeching shitbag or she would not have posted her little tirade about childfree people on her pathetic, poorly written blog.

News to mootwat:

We'll continue to get in your face as long as you insist on foisting your fugly, screeching bag of shit on an unsuspecting public. We'll continue to tell you that you are a failure as a moo-ther, that your kid is worthless and will never amount to a goddam thing and that your existence alone is a travesty of oxygen consumption.

Until the little fucker is old enough to know better, and until you have enough of a spine to whack the little shit when it needs it, shut the fuck up and stay at home where you belong.

We don't give a shit how haaaaard it is, because you chose to shit out the cuntrocket and now YOU have to deal with the reality that your life has changed forever. Deal with the next 20+ years of misery, poverty and despair that you created.

We'll be sitting here laughing at your problems, mootwat. And drinking beer.
Re: 1865 - touchy moo on her blog
September 24, 2006
BillyC, AMEN!!!!!!

Oh and I'll be drinking a frozen strawberry margerita!!!!! YEAH while I enjoy my freedom, peace and quiet!

lab mom
Anonymous User
September 24, 2006
Give her hell, BillyC!

She has a lot of nerve bitching about people like US, when she admits she can't control her biological mistake! I swear, the entitlement attitude of these moorons gets worse every damned day.
September 25, 2006
I have several things for moomy and her hormone-induced little blog, and to the idiots who wrote comments that are on the same one-track mind way of thinking:

1. No one ever said it was an "anti-kid" movement. Defensive are we?

2. If your kids "outnumber" you, then you should have thought before getting knocked up that second time, huh?

3. You bring your children out in public because you are too selfish, lazy and cheap to pay a baybee sitter. NOT to teach them how to behave. It's obvious and you aren't fooling anyone.

4. I am an adoring Godmother, however, I would not take them to the grocery store. Not because they are misbehaven but because I don't have kids for a reason - one being I don't want to take them grocery shopping with me!!

5. "Yes, my child has screamed in public but that doesn't make me a bad parent" Insecure, are we? When has anyone come up to you when your kid was screaming and said "Lady, you are a BAD parent!" I think it's your own paranoid, jealous, insecure little mind, regretting your choice, thinking this.

Now to the commenters:

1. You were never "childfree" if you went ahead and bred, you were merely "childless."

2. If you needed to have a kid to teach yourself how NOT to be selfish, less of a jerk, etc., then you really are pretty pathetic. Sounds like your parents did a bang up job of raising you!

*SIGH* I could go on and on about these people but it's futile. They live in their little child-centered bubble and are jealous of anyone who has a peaceful life.
September 25, 2006
I wrote the following post over at Bella reguaring the same exact topic.
Before my sibling and I were taking out into public, we were TOLD to be on our best behavior. If we misbehaved, WE WENT HOME. I've seen that happen once, but rarely, bc we were ALWAYS on our best behavior. I'll tell ya, my parents were obviously PNB's and I thank God.
When we were little, my mother didn't take us out much bc she knew we were too little to understand to behave in public. NUMEROUS times we stayed with a babysitter so my parents could have an evening out without us. That is understandable.

I do not care, however, for the lack of parenting on the parenting part. I do not care to see a kid throwing a whopper tantrum and the parent not doing a damn thing. Neither does my very own mother.

I think the parents/breeders p****** and moaning about us is another cut tail sign that they are jealous. They know damn well that us childfree can go anywhere at a tip of the hat without messing/bothering with kids. They use the line of, "they wouldn't know if they were in our shoes," to make us look bad. Having media and society make the childfree look bad is NOTHING new. We are treated as outcasts for one simple decision. The split second someone tells the world they are pregnant, they get, "Congratulations!" even if the baby is made/born out of wedlock. The minute a childfree tells the world, we are bombarded with literal BS. It is almost akin to the same response of someone coming out of the closet to a strict Christian family. Claim you are childfree, you'll have people treat you differently, disown you, treat you as you aren't as important for conversation, ect. It anyone does support the childfree, they are few and in between. In other words, very small in number. That is why we have boards like this where we find other likeminded supporters. Other fellow childfree and I thank God for that.

I lurked on the website, www.bloggingbaby.com mainly because I like to see what a train wreck breeders OH! I mean parents lives are. It is instant birth control. I feel for the good parents out there, the ones who earned the name parent. They have to put up with this [censored] every single time they go out. They probably have to go home with Johnny and Suzy and tell them that the such and such kid’s behavior wasn’t acceptable. For those who do such a wonderful job of parenting like Hello, I’m sorry you have to put up with such c-r-a-p.
For the breeders, OH! I mean parents, anyone can f*** at the wrong time of the month without birth control and wound up pregnant, it’s not rocket science, but not EVERYONE can be a parent based on the appropriate way they raise kids. Rather someone is a parent, like my parents, and they aren’t breeders, or they do a lousy job of parenting, and they earned the right to be called breeders.

Ignorance must be bliss.

lab mom
September 25, 2006
Amen, KFLL.

lab mom
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login