Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1862 - terminal pregnancy nausea

Posted by DrDanCorelli 
DrDanCorelli
1862 - terminal pregnancy nausea
September 24, 2006
The term for constant vomiting while pregnant is hyperemesis gravidarum. It is serious enough to require parenteral (intravenous) nutrition solutions and medications to control the nausea.

Another side-effect from pregnancy that CF women are spared.
Anonymous User
Re: 1862 - terminal pregnancy nausea
September 24, 2006
Cleaning up cat gack is enough to make me want to vomit. I can put up with that, but I don't need any MORE reasons to vomit!
September 25, 2006
In a way, I would just like to tell the woman "bed, made, lie" because she chose to get in pig, but on the other hand I do feel sorry for her. I feel miserable enough when I vomit once, and I don't blame her for wanting to die if she's vomiting frequently and violently. A doctor with any form of compassion or sanity would advise this woman to abort, if it's still legal to do so. If the woman has lost this much weight due to pregnancy heaving, she is in danger, and if her husband tells her to continue with the pregnancy, he's an asshole who needs to be dragged out into the street and shot.

Hopefully, Nature will have mercy on this woman and make her miscarry. Then, hopefully, she will take the incentive and get sterilized so she won't have to lay dying while everyone tells her to get over it because she's carrying a baybee.
September 25, 2006
Typical case of the body trying to tell you something. Word for the in-pig dipshit: your body knew it was not capable of sustaining a repugnancy, THAT'S why you couldn't get pregnant, dumbass.

I hope she has a miscarriage.
September 25, 2006
Sometimes people are infertile for a reason.

Whenever I see some moo whipping their babbeeys nose or a toadlers nose, that alone is enough to make me want to vomit.

lab mom
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login