Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Exhibit A in the case against having kids

Posted by CherryIce 
Exhibit A in the case against having kids
December 04, 2010
Mimi Carey is getting as big as a float in the Rose Parade and she's due in SPRING:

http://www.dlisted.com/node/39892/images/spl231357_019.jpg

Since she's older and that huge, I'm going to guess it will bring on high blood pressure, gestational diabetes and swelling. I cringed when I saw these pictures. It looks like it hurts. :goggle
Anonymous User
Re: Exhibit A in the case against having kids
December 04, 2010
She's old = probably IVF = probably more than one in there...

the world 'fail' on flames
December 04, 2010
Man, she porked out. That is not pregnant, that is "eating for two" fatness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
December 04, 2010
I think she's eating for an entire litter...she looks pretty mahoosive. She's so big her belly doesn't actually seem that huge to me.
December 04, 2010
Her shoulders are massive!
December 04, 2010
I saw her hawking a holiday album on QVC in that black dress. It was obvious she put on weight, but I thought perhaps the off-the-shoulder style was just making her look much bigger than she actually was.

I was wrong. In fact, I had to squint to tell the difference between Mrs. Mimi Claus and Mrs. Minnie Claus. They're wearing the same dress, and each have several rolls of extraneous face flesh.
December 04, 2010
Mimi Scary.
December 04, 2010
She looks swollen around the eyes and neck and appears unhealthy. I would also guess high blood pressure, which would explain the massive water retention. Inpigness shouldn't be causing all of that linebacker looking neck fat either. Oh and that Mrs.Claus mini dress was a poor choice of attire for her beached whale look.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
December 05, 2010
She's one of those disillusioned moos who thinks she's beautiful and sexy because she's pregnant.
Anonymous User
December 05, 2010
Holy fuck, that doesn't even look like a pregnant belly, it looks like a pregnant everywhere.
December 06, 2010
Holy shitballs, it's MOOriah Carey, Mariah Carey's hugely fat twin.
December 07, 2010
Ugh. two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking

lab mom
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login