Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Abstainence - Oh, the Horror! openmouthed shock

Posted by mr. neptune 
Abstainence - Oh, the Horror! openmouthed shock
December 17, 2010
I have read other boards and one on MSN money really got me. These people living in a rurual area were complaining that they could not get a city that had Planned Parenthood and birth control and could not afford it. Someone, and I agreed said that they could -- Oh, the horror! Abstain!. doh face Then the poster said "But why should I deny my husband a physical expression of love j:sxust because we are poor? Well, because you CANT AFFORD IT!

This issue is what turned me off on The child Free Life. Some said they had a strong sex drive and they were proud of it and needed their sex and it was inappropriate for me to talk about abstainence.

During the 1930s, many people had smaller families becuase of the economy. There was no birth control back then. So how did that happen? They simply - Oh horror! - Did NOT have sex!

It sounds like now every man is a sex mad Jim Bob and Michelle. Doesn't Jim Bob look like a walking penis?
Re: Abstainence - Oh, the Horror! openmouthed shock
December 17, 2010
Sounds like a big sloppy blow job is in order then. No one ever got knocked up getting head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
December 17, 2010
Or anal - never heard of anyone getting pregnant from that, and from what folks on the giving end have told me, it feels better than vaginal sex.
To have safe sex costs money, whether your contraception of choice is condoms, diaphragms, pills, patches, shots, coils, tubals, herbs or implants. Abstinence is free, but why it's so hard to think five minutes ahead and decide a kid is not worth sex is beyond me. And why do people think they have to go without sexual contact at all? There are other ways to please your partner sexually, like with your hands, mouth, toys, ass, tits, feet...whatever is preferred.
And people do some weird shit when they're desperately horny and without a condom...like wrapping one's penis in plastic wrap and securing it with duct tape, or using a potato chip bag as a condom. Can't imagine that shit is comfortable, but some people are fucking stupid.
December 17, 2010
Wow. When I read stuff like this I am intensely happy to live in a country where contraception is free, and abortions are free. no matter how much you earn. Even in small towns we have chemists where we can get BC. I am not exactly sex mad, in fact I'd say my sex drive is fairly low, but I would hate to have to abstain when I do actually want it. Not that is stops the chavs rutting like rabbits and producing dozens of hellspawn litters so they can get benefits...guess that's the downside.

But, I guess if you're that horny there's stuff you can do without actual full-on sex. Perhaps buy these folks a "Marie Claire" magazine with its obligatory monthly "how to please your man" article.

I would be tempted to say to these people "Well, there's always masturbation".
December 17, 2010
I have a pretty strong sex drive and the idea of abstaining fills me with horror. That said, there are plenty of ways to have non-penetrative heterosexual sex, and I imagine if I'd lived in the era before birth control was widely available, I would have used these methods exclusively.

However, I call bullshit on these people. They can't afford contraceptives or sterilization but they can afford kids? They can't make a trip to Planned Parenthood twice a year to pick up a stash of contraceptives, but they can afford the consequences of unprotected sex? :BS
December 17, 2010
I don't believe all that about "people in a rural area" either. Unless you are living at the Nevada Test Site or Area 51 you are not 3 hours away from a Planned Parenthood center - or that far away from a place to buy diapers. We heard that excuse on the Huggies thread about how they can't afford Huggies.

I would be tempted to say to these people "Well, there's always masturbation".

That's right, Aladdin's Lamp is always within reach of a guy and there must be a tissue that is not 3 hours away!
December 17, 2010
there are plenty of ways to "have sex" and not get knocked up. "abstinence" is not equal to "celibacy".

Actually, I'm not sure what wiki has to say about those definitions (or the dictionary), but when people hear "abstinence", they tend to think it refers to eschewing all sexual activity including orgasm. All it really means in practice is that you make sure no sperm gets near the hoo-ha (which can be easier said than done, but hey, I'm all set in that department so nyah).

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
December 17, 2010
yurble
They can't afford contraceptives or sterilization but they can afford kids? They can't make a trip to Planned Parenthood twice a year to pick up a stash of contraceptives, but they can afford the consequences of unprotected sex? :BS

No, they know there is always welfare and people like me who work 40+ hours a week so some breeder moomie can pop out bastard kids every 9 months and 15 minutes.
December 17, 2010
If they can get on the 'net, they can get to drugstore.com for their needs.

JD
Anonymous User
December 17, 2010
Cambion
Or anal - never heard of anyone getting pregnant from that, and from what folks on the giving end have told me, it feels better than vaginal sex.
To have safe sex costs money, whether your contraception of choice is condoms, diaphragms, pills, patches, shots, coils, tubals, herbs or implants. Abstinence is free, but why it's so hard to think five minutes ahead and decide a kid is not worth sex is beyond me. And why do people think they have to go without sexual contact at all? There are other ways to please your partner sexually, like with your hands, mouth, toys, ass, tits, feet...whatever is preferred.
And people do some weird shit when they're desperately horny and without a condom...like wrapping one's penis in plastic wrap and securing it with duct tape, or using a potato chip bag as a condom. Can't imagine that shit is comfortable, but some people are fucking stupid.

Not so sure about anal - from what I've heard it's an acquired taste! For that matter, the potato chip bag would probably take some of the romance out of the act, too. As for the rest of it - right on! There's a zillion ways to please your partner without risking pregnancy. Perhaps it might be a service to advise some of the bogan breeders about them!
December 17, 2010
So - just so I understand - you cannot travel for free birth control, but you can travel for diapers?
December 17, 2010
JohnDrake
If they can get on the 'net, they can get to drugstore.com for their needs.

JD
This. I have lived rural, and the nearest town (5 minutes away), had a gas station that sold condoms. Seriously.

lab mom
December 18, 2010
you can't miss what you don't have

and i had sex before

i think i'm good for a long time now
December 18, 2010
It's just an outright lie that grown people don't have access to affordable birth control due to their geographical location! Wherever there is a Walmart or Walgreens, and I do believe there are thousands, there are cootie gels, twat suppositories, rubbers, cooter shooter spermicide, and all with a wide selection of everything from extra large for the mountain men to regular for the soft bellied duddys with moobs. Those little gel squares and cooter shooter ones cost about $10-$15 a box for ten and the rubbers are even cheaper. I live in such a remote area at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains that tanks of water have to be delivered weekly due to county water not being available up here in these hills. I have lived here for five years, AND have managed to NOT get knocked up. As far as I know, my baybee oven is still in the "on" position too. eye rolling smiley

I know of no area in America that doesn't have some type of store or gas station in the county either and just about all of those carry rubber machines, at the very least. Walmart, Kmart, Walgreens, Kroger, Rite Aid, and various other places are within a 30-45 drive of where I live and I live WAY THE HELL OUT! I also think that if they can go online and beg on Craigslist that they could also buy birth control online too. Planned Parenthood being nearby (or not) has NOTHING to do with access to affordable birth control. Even if it takes a tank of gas to get to some, it's a LOT cheaper than raising a kyd. MY GOD these people are idiots!moo with baybeem

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login