Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ungrateful brat

Posted by Shiny 
Ungrateful brat
December 23, 2010
"What the heck is this?" I wanted to slap the spoiled shit.

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/santa-gives-books-pooh-says-3-year-old/6pvxc3y?q=Christmas&rel=msn&from=en-us_msnhp&form=msnhed>1=42007
Re: Ungrateful brat
December 23, 2010
What a spoiled little shit. How the hell do videos like this get to be so popular? sleeping

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know, I know. "You were one once." I was a sperm once, but you don't see me wantin' to cuddle up to a fuckin' wankstain, do you? - John Constantine
December 23, 2010
OH MY GOD!!! What a stupid spoiled BRAT!!! And you just have to love the breeder parents who are LAUGHING in amusement. And how the newscaster says in the end that the breeders said that the feral snot was "as a 3-year-old just overwhelmed' from opening up all his gifts.
Riiiight....make excuses for the little cretin's behavior. WHY do people think that spoiled rotten brats are FUNNY????
December 23, 2010
If the shit is overwhelmed, stupid moo and duh, maybe you should stop buying him so much useless fucking crap.

This little crotchdemon is going to grow up to be one of those men who hates to read. Women will try to make conversation with him but he won't be well-read enough to be able to keep up; he'll have to settle for the dumber, less well read women who aren't smart enough to be bored by him and thus will inflict dumber spawn on society...and on and on it goes.

I love how his handlers insist that 'he really does like books." Fucking right. I'd be surprised if he even took the time out of his video gaming schedule to learn his own name and how to use the toilet let alone read. eye rolling smiley
December 23, 2010
I also think it's wrong to post embarassing videos of your children on the 'net, humiliating your kids isn't a way to get them to do what you want.

JD
Anonymous User
December 23, 2010
Ungrateful, rude little shit.

What's with his parents LAUGHING at his cruddy attitude as well? Not to mention the fact that he then carries on opening yet more presents?? It should have been a case of: "OK so you don't like your present? Well you won't be opening any more then!" and all other presents should have been taken away until he sorted out his attitude. Its no doubt exactly this behaviour on the part of the parents that has led to him being such a brat.

:complaining about a brat
Anonymous User
December 23, 2010
Seriously who would think that is funny? What a little shit, I hope the breeders get all their laughs out now, cos it's not going to get any better......
December 23, 2010
Nasty, spoiled little bastard! I would have given him plenty to bitch about. spanking with a whip on the ass
Anonymous User
December 23, 2010
from the you tube link description:

What this video shows is that this kid is not a docile, namby-pamby, wishy-washy, "yes-mom" baby, but an intelligent, self-confident, self-asserting, independent thinking, growing whiz-kid who can speak his mind and asserts what he likes

thats what they're calling it now.

I swear had I pulled shit like that my parents would tell me me santa was gonna come a take everything back and give it to kids who would appreciate it. then they would take it away til i calmed my ass down.
December 23, 2010
what this video actually shows is a kid who likes coal...
December 23, 2010

What this video shows is that this kid is not a docile, namby-pamby, wishy-washy, "yes-mom" baby, but an intelligent, self-confident, self-asserting, independent thinking, growing whiz-kid who can speak his mind and asserts what he likes

Hmph. Well, babies can assert what they want. And now a well-behaved child is a "namby-pamby"? The world has gone mad.
December 23, 2010
Laugh now, cry later, breeders of ye spoilt spawn.
December 23, 2010
WHY DO SO MANY OF THESE VIRAL VIDS STAR SOME GODDAMN FUCKING SHITSACK?!! Anyone remember charlie bit my finger? WHAT IN THE MOTHER OF FUCK WAS SO GODDAMNED FUNNY?:mad2
December 23, 2010
zatoth
what this video actually shows is a kid who likes coal...

Heck these days that's pragmatic smiling smiley
December 23, 2010
Wait till this gets to be about 5 or 6.

"Moomy I'm a big kid now - it's Winnie the Shit.
December 23, 2010
wait until the sproggle gets this old:

this is cool:
December 23, 2010
gnarler

Hmph. Well, babies can assert what they want. And now a well-behaved child is a "namby-pamby"? The world has gone mad.

it's putting a positive spin on a bad thing. in order to feel good about the fact they suck as parents, they spin it so well behaved kids are seen as weak, oppressed and boring. it's akin to being smacked down into owning a minivan, but calling it a "swagger wagon" to make it sound like you don't make klingon speaking d&d playing prog rock fans on segways look cool.
December 24, 2010
What in the fuck that first video . . . if it isn't fake, those parents should have been calling the police and had that useless dickhole put into juvenile for a while.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login