Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sexist Fundie Duhs

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Sexist Fundie Duhs
December 23, 2010
As a female raised around fundies, I've known some fundie duhs that were rather sexist when it came to having daughters. Whenever they find out they're having a girl, they're disappointed and say things like "Oh well maybe the next one will be a boy." I've even known some to say things like "We're not going to stop (having kyds) until we get a boy" (aka goldensprog with golden penis). If they never get a boy after SEVERAL attempts, they express disappointment that "God never gave the blessing of a son." One of my former pastors had several daughters but no sons and ALWAYS acted dismayed over it and was SO GLAD two of his daughters had all boys (several boys each) so that he could FINALLY enjoy having male children around. Another son-in-law of this same pastor who already had daughters said he was NEVER going to stop trying to get a son (he eventually got his male goldensprog but it took several tries). For what it's worth, the son-in-law was also a pastor.

I think it's bad enough when regular duhs and duddys act with this much contempt over having female children but when fundies do it, it just seems that much worse. Aren't fundies supposed to be thankful for "whatever children God blesses them with" (it is what they say all the time anyway)? Aren't all healthy chyldrun supposed to be considered "a blessing from God"? If all children are such a "life from God blessing" then why do they act like it's such a curse to have fucking female children. I mean it's obviously FUCKING BULLSHIT:BS
Re: Sexist Fundie Duhs
December 23, 2010
The fact that they are so misogynistic is borne out by shit like stay at home daughters. Fundy fathers teach their daughters to stay at home and learn how to care for a house and kyds before choosing their husbands for them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login