Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Stupid moo & slapping shitsack

Posted by labwoman 
Stupid moo & slapping shitsack
January 07, 2011
So I finally got a chance to take a quick break for a cig during school tonight. I'm thinking, "Everyone else has taken their break, so there won't be any of my cigarette-begging classmates out there, or probably anyone else for that matter." Huh. Right. I walk out to the benches and lo & behold there's a moocunt sitting on the bench opposite me with her baaybee. Moo is on the phone, I'm guessing with baaaybee daddee while loaf is squirming around like a salt-sprinkled slug. Moo looks to be in her 20's - I'm just guessing, but she also looks as though she's been rode hard and put away wet. So while she's talking to this guy, I can hear her say, "Justin, I didn't want you to find out this way... it figures it'd be Samantha who told you. No, I don't want you to be part of my life... bla bla bla. Are you going to start giving me money?" Meanwhile, maggot is SLAPPING her in the face - she stops phone conversation momentarily to say, "Noooo, no slapping." Then it must've pinched her or something because she yelled "Ouch!" and giggled, then said, "Stop that now." I was turned at an angle where I could only see a little of what was going on through my peripheral vision, but I saw (and heard) enough. I cut my break REALLY short and went back into the school.

I absolutely HATE when a kyd, toadler or baaaybee slaps an adult and the adult is so glib about it! It's one of my pet peeves! A friend of mine thought it was cute when her kid was a year and a half old and was going around slapping people who came to visit. She thought it was just adorable, until the brat tried it with me. He had his filthy little hand cocked back and just as he was going to make contact with me, I grabbed his wrist and I squeezed it and said, "NO! YOU DO NOT SLAP ME!" Brat had that "deer in the headlights" look on his face, then like he was about to cry. His moo gasped, as if to say, "Oh my goodness, how DARE you!" but for some reason, she closed her mouth before even uttering a word to me. I looked up at her and said, "I know YOU might allow him to hit people, but he will NOT HIT ME, EVER! Why would you even think that's cute?" She started tripping all over her words, not knowing how to respond. After that, our friendship changed, and for the better, believe it or not. Maybe because I actually made her realize that she shouldn't allow obnoxious, bratty behavior.

This moo that was outside the school... what a winner. NOT. Baybee or not, if it slaps it's moo, the moo should return the slap. Not hard, but just enough to enforce the fact that it is unacceptable behavior. Loaves ARE capable of learning AND how to manipulate. Teach 'em while they're young and that shit won't happen anymore. Yet ANOTHER reason why I am SO FUCKING GLAD TO BE CHILDFREE!!!
Re: Stupid moo & slapping shitsack
January 07, 2011
Word. A future abuser in training. What a winner, indeed.

Labwoman, I sent you a pm.

lab mom
January 07, 2011
I do not understand why parents let their children hit them or others. Nip that in the bud, the younger the better!
January 07, 2011
I don't get it either...Moo might enjoy being abused (and I'm sure a nice abusive man would enjoy her too), but that doesn't mean everyone else does. If she doesn't train the kid out of its hitting habit, one day the kid WILL smack the wrong person and it WILL get hurt. Might just be a fellow child hitting back, or it might be an angry person off their meds who concusses the kid, or it might be someone who was abused who goes nuts when they're struck.

You just do not hit people. I would break a kid's fingers if they hit me...see how much they like slapping others when their fingers are bending in the opposite direction.
January 07, 2011
labwoman
After that, our friendship changed, and for the better, believe it or not. Maybe because I actually made her realize that she shouldn't allow obnoxious, bratty behavior.

This is just amazing! I'm so glad for you that it actually improved your friendship, and it also gives me hope for the world. Not much, but still some.
January 08, 2011
This friend I am referring to is a little "off kilter" if you will. Her kyd is a spoiled brat, but there are a lot of things that he does not get away with. Friend has been with her current man for about 10 years now (sperm donor is awol, of course) and he's big on discipline. Sadly, though, the kid is still a brat - he's got ADHD and my friend doesn't give it to him on the weekends, so he is a total spaz. To his credit, he's very respectful with me - maybe I scared the crap out of him when he was a toadler. He calls me Aunt Gypsy. Still, I'm glad I live in another state.
January 09, 2011
i did not put up with shit from the kids i subbed. i don't put up with it from strange kids either. i have mastered a look that back toddlers off of me...off of this guy...

who says norwegian black metal teaches you nothing?
January 09, 2011
I give that "death look" on the sly when I'm out in public and have my ears assaulted by a screaming shitsack/toadler. When the handlers aren't looking, of course. Sometimes it works, sometimes it makes the stupid loaf scream even louder, at which point I quickly leave the scene (otherwise would wind up shoving a sock in the gaping shithole maw of screaming loaf.)
Anonymous User
January 09, 2011
Letting your child hit people is as bad as letting your dog bite people. It's always a discipline issue. Most of us were raised by parents who weren't about to let us hit them or anyone/anything else.
January 09, 2011
1 good slap back. that shold be all it takes. Yes, spies, I said it.
January 09, 2011
gailjefferson
Letting your child hit people is as bad as letting your dog bite people. It's always a discipline issue. Most of us were raised by parents who weren't about to let us hit them or anyone/anything else.

if parents want to let their kids hit them, then it sucks to be them. but letting your child slap other people is not only teaching disrespect and violence in your child, it shows a serious disrespect on the part of the parents.
January 09, 2011
Rose Red
1 good slap back. that shold be all it takes. Yes, spies, I said it.

I completely agree with you, Rose. And I too, don't care who's spying and thinking that I'm "awful" for saying so. Fuck 'em. Teach the brats at an early age that slapping is unacceptable and you'll have no issues with it in the future. Hear that breeders? Trolls? Don't like it, then GET THE HELL OFF OF OUR BOARD!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login