Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

STOOPID PARUNTS!!angry smileyangry smiley

Posted by toomanybrats 
STOOPID PARUNTS!!angry smileyangry smiley
January 09, 2011
Do NOT count on these idiots to behave like rational human beings!angrily flogging with a whip

Parunts vs. EMS!
Re: STOOPID PARUNTS!!angry smileyangry smiley
January 09, 2011
UNBELIEVABLE. Well, not, actually....
January 09, 2011
Ridiculous!

It's your hell; you rot in it!
Anonymous User
January 09, 2011
This is Onion-esque?!
January 10, 2011
toomanybrats
Do NOT count on these idiots to behave like rational human beings!angrily flogging with a whip

Parunts vs. EMS!

Parents are THE WORST people to deal with on scene. I understand your kid is sick, but you acting like a spaz makes things 10x worse!!!!! If you act all anxious, so will your child. Which makes our job waaaaaaaay more difficult. The only time I like hearing a child/baby cry/whine is on an EMS call, it means they're breathing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
January 10, 2011
I spent more than 10 years teaching first aid, CPR and related skills to the public.
When I am on the scene for an injury, it frustrates me that most parents do not ever take the time to learn the basic skills to do first aid.
Parents do indeed very frequently complicate and often interfere with a person trying to give competent care.
January 10, 2011
anyone notice that there were 2 stories involving duhs?

just for the record, many many years ago (this had to have been @ 1978 or so, I saw a father and son drunken duo get physically tossed off a long island railroad at Mineola. they had threatened some girl in order to take over the seat she was in. these two jerks cost us a half hour delay. I was looking through the glass into the adjoining car at one point when the side door opened, a cop came in, took hold of 'daddy' and literally tossed him out the door. The guy was windmilling his arms. sonny boy followed likewise. the cop exited, the door closed and in about a minute we were underway.

Hey,

A sincere tip of the helmet to the Officers and Members of The Northwest Fire Rescue District in Tucson (AZ) for making the entire fire/rescue service look highly professional during a very tough situation. As we all saw, yesterdays mass shooting would challenge the most seasoned fire/EMS personnel, and by all accounts (from the interviews with Dr Rhee and crew to all media accounts) the members of http://www.northwestfire.org/ were as professional as it gets.

HERE is a time line of the shooting run (right hand column) http://tinyurl.com/32j4zhw

HERE is some scene raw video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrWvkCTQSI4

FATHER SLAMS INTO THE AMBULANCE THAT WAS TRANSPORTING HIS OWN CHILD:

5 people were sent to the hospital after a vehicle collided with an ambulance late Friday night in Luzerne County, PA. Hunlock Creek EMS was transporting a young child to the hospital after a seizure when her father, while rushing home, accidentally collided with the ambulance carrying her. They were taking a four-year-old girl to the hospital after she suffered a seizure. Her father was rushing home when he collided nearly head-on with the ambulance late Friday night. EMS crews said the father admitted to police he was driving too fast. The little girl was not hurt in the crash, but she, the ambulance driver, an EMT, her father and his passenger were all taken to the hospital.

FATHER OF PATIENT STRIKES FIREFIGHTERS, COPS, LANDS IN THE SLAMMER:

After rushing to the scene of a serious car crash involving his daughter this week, a West Virginia man was tasered and, along with his son, arrested and charged with multiple felonies after they reportedly got into a scuffle with emergency personnel. Instead of accompanying his 16-year-old daughter to the hospital, Rudolph V. Falbo II, 40, and his son, Joshua F. Falbo, 18, spent Thursday night at the Western Regional Jail in Barboursville, West Virginia.
His daughters car was hit on the driver's side, pinning her inside the car. Her brother Josh was in another car close behind, and saw the wreck. Josh immediately called his father, who rushed over from the family's home, just blocks away. Unable to get his daughter out of the car, Rudy comforted her through the window. According to criminal complaints filed, Paramedics, Firefighters and Police repeatedly told Rudy to get out of the way numerous times-and he didn't, resulting in the tazing

----

just for the record, many many years ago (this had to have been @ 1978 or so, I saw a father and son drunken duo get physically tossed off a long island railroad train at Mineola. they had threatened some girl in order to take over the seat she was in. these two jerks cost us a half hour delay. I was looking through the glass into the adjoining car right at the end of the situation, when the side door opened, a cop came in, took hold of 'daddy' and literally tossed him out the door. The guy was windmilling his arms, running to try and keep his footing. sonny boy followed likewise. the cop exited, the door closed and in about a minute we were underway.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 10, 2011
Just another day at work. At least for once they charged the asshat but I'd be willing to bet they get dropped eventually.

Read the whole article and just wait for the bingos.

http://www.firefighterclosecalls.com/news/fullstory/newsid/125997
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login