Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More Breeders on Judge Shows

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
More Breeders on Judge Shows
September 25, 2006
I do enjoy watching these sometimes, just for the trainwrecky goodness of them all.

This particular show was "Judge Hatchett". She's sort of turned into a *who's the daddy?* show, just like Maury's talk show.

Anyway, this rather fugly moo goes to court to find out who's the babydaddy of her four-month old loaf. Two guys are the alleged duhds..."Jonathan" and "Cleveland". Two nice-looking guys...why they wanted to sleep with HER, I don't know, unless they were just horny and she was easy. Moo is SO sure that Cleveland is the babydaddy, that she named the loaf after him.

Clearly, this moo enjoys sex, and with mulitple partners. Whatever floats your boat, but jeebus...USE SOME PROTECTION ALREADY! Pregnancy is bad enough, but what about diseases? What about HIV? You can get an abortion if you get pregnant. and you can get pennicillin for some STDs. But there is no cure for herpes and AIDS, and the latter is deadly. Where are these people's brain cells?

BTW, this moo met Cleveland on a "party line", and had sex with him the first time they met in person. With NO protection.

Anyhoo, a DNA test was done, and Judge Hatchett read the results. NEITHER one of those guys was the babydaddy! Stupid moo swore up and down that she'd only slept with those two men at the time she got in pig, and insisted that the tests were wrong. I don't think so...DNA does not lie! Stupid moo did, though!

Jeebus...if you are going to have a kid, maybe you should at least wait until you are in a monogamous relationship with ONE guy (preferably marriage), so that you KNOW who the duhd is? I don't care if a woman wants to have sex with 500 men a week...just don't breed with any of them!

I can't believe that people can be so stupid, and still be able to function!
Anonymous User
Re: More Breeders on Judge Shows
September 25, 2006
Whenever I visit my Mom, we watch these shows, together. Judge Hatchett is the absolute worst when it comes to the whole babydaddy thing. WTF? I agree with Catmommy- why in the name of hell, would someone breed with someone they just met? These people are already at the bottom of the gene pool, so I guess we shouldn't be surprized that this happens. What's even worse, though is that people would go on national television to air their dirty laundry. Have some self- respect for Christ's sake!
September 25, 2006
This just reminds me of those dumb sluts on Maury who will drag every man they have ever glanced at onto the show in hopes of finding the babydaddy, especially when the real one refuses the paternity test.
September 25, 2006
Cambion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This just reminds me of those dumb sluts on Maury
> who will drag every man they have ever glanced at
> onto the show in hopes of finding the babydaddy,
> especially when the real one refuses the paternity
> test.

Especally after they bring in like 10 to 16 men. Like OMG. Announce to the whole world that you are a total whore.

lab mom
Anonymous User
September 26, 2006
Cambion Wrote:
> This just reminds me of those dumb sluts on Maury
> who will drag every man they have ever glanced at
> onto the show in hopes of finding the babydaddy,
> especially when the real one refuses the paternity
> test.

They all yell the same thing, too: "He gonna PAY! He gonna PAY!"

There's never any "I want to be able to know the medical history of the father, just in case" or "I believe the child should know it's father", whatever....

Those shows make me nauseous and very scared for what our country/world is fast becoming. Total and complete lack of morals and shame.

September 26, 2006
Breeding indiscriminately makes me sick. You want to go out whoring around, use protection and be safe about it. Don't go get yourself knocked up and expecting everyone else to pick up the tab.

Being proactive with birth control, what a concept!!!!!
September 27, 2006
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> Breeding indiscriminately makes me sick. You want
> to go out whoring around, use protection and be
> safe about it. Don't go get yourself knocked up
> and expecting everyone else to pick up the tab.
>
> Being proactive with birth control, what a
> concept!!!!!

I'm sick of paying taxes out so some whore idiot can sit on her lazy cunt ass and pop out kiddos and not work.

------------------
Yet another constant hand in wallet. As IF it is soooo haaaaarrrrddd to get a job. Waitress jobs are perfect. There are very flexible is someone wants to work yet two jobs.

lab mom
GreenGrass
September 27, 2006
I got into the habit of watching Maury a year ago when I was between jobs. It became sort of a sick addiction. The worst ones are when Maury has a bunch of different women whose babies are about the same age, and they are all accusing the same guy of being the baby daddy. Or when the baby momma comes on and says she is "1000% sure" so-and-so is the daddy, until the DNA test results prove he is not and she flees backstage, where she throws herself on the ground sobbing, then says it can only be one other guy. What total whorebags.

I don't understand this notion that birth control is so hard to use. I've even seen contraceptive commercials that convey the message that remembering to take a pill once a day is so HAAAARD (like for the patch and such). What is so hard about remembering to take a pill once a day? Are people that stupid?
Anonymous User
September 27, 2006
"What is so hard about remembering to take a pill once a day? Are people that stupid?"

--------------

I can't remember who told me this, but the jist of it was that they had a welfare moo that had another kid. The moo said she got pregnant because she found it haarrrd to remember to take her pill each day. So the counselor asked her what she did everyday without fail? The moo's answer was that she watched TV. So the counselor tells the woman to put her BCP's on the TV, so she will remember to take it every day.

A few months went by and the moo comes in, pregnant again. The counselor asks if she remembered to take the pills by putting them on the tv. THe moo replies that yes, she put them on her tv, but the TV then broke.
September 27, 2006
I guess what I don't understand is why is it so difficult for these women to just not have sex with every penis that comes along? I mean, seriously, even when I was going through a slutty phase, I still managed to have STANDARDS and actually TURNED MEN DOWN, even when I was drunk, high, or even horny. I guess just like I don't understand men who have to stick their dicks in every available hole, I don't understand women who will just have sex with with whatever pokes it's head out. I mean even with birth control, that's still like 10 kinds of stupid.

Certian people make no sense to me.
shrug

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
September 28, 2006
I know what you mean, Feh! I used to screw around a lot back in my single days. But first of all, I made them wear a condom (if they weren't willing to cooperate on that, they didn't get any from me!), and second, I didn't just do it with anyone who asked. Yes, I did have a few one-night stands, but most of the time, I dated the guys for a bit and got to know them.

And if I HAD gotten knocked up accidentally by any of these guys...I would have just high-tailed my ass to Planned Parenthood to arrange an abortion. No matter who the father was...I wouldn't have told anyone who might be suspect. Nice thing about abortion...you can just have one, and no one has to know unless you choose to tell. That's what all of these stupid moos should have done!

The guys on these shows are even dumber than the women. I mean, when you are dipping your un-condomized wick into whatever slag comes along and offers it up, shouldn't you EXPECT this sort of thing? Jeebus!

And I agree about going on NATIONAL TV to air this crap! These people must have so little going for them, that they will attention-whore in any way they can!
September 29, 2006
another peril for being male.. as a man i know how hard it is to be alone, and most men confuse sex with caring, its wrong, but men are rather lonely people, more so now than at any other time, so if a woman makes a play for a man, they are usually grateful, its bad i know.

men need people, but when they are demonised, and ridiculed all the time, you need someone to say its ok, to show that human touch, most of these women are sluts, but men are in so much need, that they are blind to the truths..

thats what i have seen and know as a expert of men, as i am one..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login