Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The latest viral hit:td

Posted by toomanybrats 
The latest viral hit:td
February 24, 2011
Re: The latest viral hit:td
February 24, 2011
I fail to see what exactly is wrong with this. For a kid, she's pretty smart, LOL
Anonymous User
February 25, 2011
Nice to see she's thinking ahead. My highest priority at five years old was to know the names and colors of all the marshmallows in a box of Lucky Charms.
February 25, 2011
Grrreeeeaaat. Throw away the childhood and make her a wife. Nice. Not. /Sarcasm.

lab mom
February 25, 2011
I don't know why a little girl is spending so much time talking about it, unless she is being prompted. Come on: "If he says that he won't come back to me"? What 5-year-old knows about such things? When I was five, people would ask me why I could not play nice with dollies, and I just said, "I don't like them." I did not launch into a soliloquy about my future.
February 25, 2011
Chances are she hears too much drama from Mombie and/or Mombie's favorite reality shows. Just my guess.
February 26, 2011
I finally broke down and watched it. Could Moo have perhaps made sure the chyuld and the background looked presentable before she recorded the kyd (especially if she was going to send it off to be viewed by millions?) Color me excessively bitchy today. PMS = no tolerance for anything whatsoever.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
February 26, 2011

My highest priority at five years old was to know the names and colors of all the marshmallows in a box of Lucky Charms
LOL. And back in my day there were only like four so it was pretty easy. I can remember when they introduced the Blue Diamonds.

/OT
Anonymous User
February 26, 2011
I think this kid has her head on straight. Pity that so-called grown-ups aren't that sensible. Too many people get married without the wherewithal to support themselves.
February 26, 2011
I just hope this kid remembers what she said. I hope that she does not pull a 180 degree opposite when she turns 16. I have a relative who, at her earlier age, claimed the same stuff that this little girl claimed. This relative ended up getting knocked up and getting married at early age. Funny how people back pedal on what they claim they believe in.
February 26, 2011
Techie
I just hope this kid remembers what she said. I hope that she does not pull a 180 degree opposite when she turns 16. I have a relative who, at her earlier age, claimed the same stuff that this little girl claimed. This relative ended up getting knocked up and getting married at early age. Funny how people back pedal on what they claim they believe in.

While I share this hope, sometimes girls are not strong enough to withstand the pressure of being female and they give in and give up.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login