Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Craplicious: It's like Bratfree in a single thread

Posted by yurble 
Craplicious: It's like Bratfree in a single thread
February 24, 2011
Well, not entirely like Bratfree, of course, since it's only one topic, but it is chock full of people who look like they would be at home here.

Craplicious - nearly 500 comments on "I Hate Children" and counting. Most of them are from people who also hate kids (a surprising number are also from teenagers talking about how they hate young children).

Re: Craplicious: It's like Bratfree in a single thread
February 25, 2011
This is the first child-free site I ever visited. I was in an Apple store one day, looking at a laptop. A @#$%^&* loaf began to wail and would not shut up. I typed "I hate children" into the google search field and Craplicious appeared in the results.

It was validating to know that there are people out there who shared the same feelings about spawn.
February 27, 2011
I find loaves to be the most annoying, smelly, and aggravating THINGS on the planet! Moreso than a 6 year old kyd; maybe because loaves are the only things that can emit that absolutely annoying baaaybee cry that makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and I feel like my eyeballs are going to pop out of my face. Ugh, I absolutely cannot STAND loaves/baybeez.

That IS a good graph though. I think that sometimes, even PNB's find kydz (other people's bratty kydz, that is) to be repulsive. Then again, that's the difference between PNB's and BNP's.
February 27, 2011
labwoman
I find loaves to be the most annoying, smelly, and aggravating THINGS on the planet! Moreso than a 6 year old kyd; maybe because loaves are the only things that can emit that absolutely annoying baaaybee cry that makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and I feel like my eyeballs are going to pop out of my face. Ugh, I absolutely cannot STAND loaves/baybeez.

My personal peak is around 2-4, when they are babbling mindlessly about everything in incredibly annoying high-pitched voices. Younger than that isn't much better (although some loaves are quiet), and older is only a smidgen less annoying. I find them tolerable about the time that they start being capable of holding intelligent conversation. For intelligent ones, that's around 11, for many it isn't until mid-20s, and for a significant number, it's never.
February 27, 2011
My graph would be a straight line at the top, all the way through until age 20. It might drop at around age 15, depending on the kid.

I find loaves, toddlers and young children particularly annoying. Just try telling a parent this and they don't get it at all.

I don't care if the kids are "good kyds," or "well behaved for their age." The basic nature of children, their piping voices, their constant questions...it's all annoying. (Not to lurking Breeders: this doesn't mean I hate them....I'm just indifferent to them and I avoid them whenever possible.)
February 27, 2011
Percentage of the population I find irritating, based on age (theirs)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login