Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

She squeezed THAT out of her cooter??:faint

Posted by trekkie monster 
She squeezed THAT out of her cooter??:faint
March 01, 2011
Merlin's saggy scrotum!! Look at the size of that :hs Link

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
I'm thinking Moomy is an incipient diabetic.
Yee-ouch!
Re: She squeezed THAT out of her cooter??:faint
March 01, 2011
I told my fiance' about this and he said "wow, how many stitches did it take to get that looking normal again?" and I'm wondering if she'll ever feel sex again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
March 01, 2011
CF_Amy
I told my fiance' about this and he said "wow, how many stitches did it take to get that looking normal again?" and I'm wondering if she'll ever feel sex again.

Who cares?

It would at least stop her from forcing out another 13 lb. loaf.:eh??
March 01, 2011
Imagine the size of the shits it fills it's diaper with. That kid is FUGLEEE!
March 01, 2011
Ugh-- the baby looks like Jackie Gleason. And could that chipper Fox News hostess (I refuse to call her a reporter) be more vapid?

Not to mention: The parents of Jumbo seem extremely slow if not downright challenged. Just what we need -- more low-IQ, unwed, young breeders. Not to be mean -- they did seem nice -- but can they even fend for themselves, let alone a child? (Anyone ever notice that these 'news stories' are so often lacking mention of the subjects' occupation? Probably because there is none.)
:goggle Geez! Take a gander at that kid! Who knocked her up, Rush Limbaugh?
March 01, 2011
"They don't know why he's so big. I had a normal, well-balanced diet -- avoided caffeine and sodas," she told the Herald.

Yeah, but what she DIDN'T tell the Herald is her daily intake of the 4 dozens of Krispy Kremes, 8 Quarter Pounders with Cheese, 2 gallons of milk, 3 tubs of ice cream, and various other shit that piggos eat when they're inpig because "they're eating for two." And as for that big pink bloop that flopped out of her gaping cooch... FUGLY TO THE Nth DEGREE!

And yet she shrugs when people ask her if it hurt? I'm thinking about that aforementioned "hot dog down a hallway" which was probably the size of her cavernous hole BEFORE giving birth to the monster.
March 01, 2011
What is with that stupid reporter "You can't help but smile when see these round red cheecks". I can and did with no effort that child looked like malformed putty. two faces puking
March 01, 2011
Fuck that noise. Did you see the room she birthed the whale in?????????? (or, at least afterwords?!?!!?) Is that a hospital, or hotel room??????????? When I had my hyster, my room wasn't even close to being as nice, as that. Oh, shit. I hope it ripped her a good one. What a waste. So, only moo cows can fancy, hospital rooms, while the ones having surgery have drab, do nothing, hospital rooms, let alone sleeping on a damn stretcher, instead of a nice, comfy, queen size bed?????????? Fuck that cow and fuck that noise.

angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off

:sbxrantingangry smiley:kill

lab mom
March 01, 2011
Am I shocked to see that fugly baby? Yes.

Am I suprised about the thing's size? Nope. I'm no geneticist, however, I do know how pesticides, food additives, artificial this and artificial that in our food attaches itself to a person's DNA and gets pased along to the next generation.

I expect to see more mutant babies like this in the future.
March 01, 2011
Peace
Am I shocked to see that fugly baby? Yes.

Am I suprised about the thing's size? Nope. I'm no geneticist, however, I do know how pesticides, food additives, artificial this and artificial that in our food attaches itself to a person's DNA and gets pased along to the next generation.

I expect to see more mutant babies like this in the future.

This, I agree. I'm reading about more and more bigger babies being birthed. eye rolling smiley

lab mom
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login