Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Which age group annoys you the most?

Posted by ladybug2203 
Re: Which age group annoys you the most?
August 08, 2011
yurble
WaterLily
kidsuck
I can honestly say I hate them all equally from birth up to late teens, early twenties.
I'm not able to pick which ones I detest the most, they all annoy me by merely being in my presence.
Gawd I'm such a bitch!devil with smile

This. I despise and detest most kids, except the ones I'm related to by blood.

It's different when they're your own?

For some reason, (with the exception of baybees and toadlers, and for the exception of kids) yeah, I don't mind my nephews and nieces, but can't stand most others kids. My nieces and nephews are behaved, smart, and they're parents are PNB's. Most others kids are dull, ill behaved, and they're parents are BNP's.

lab mom
August 08, 2011
WaterLily
yurble
WaterLily
kidsuck
I can honestly say I hate them all equally from birth up to late teens, early twenties.
I'm not able to pick which ones I detest the most, they all annoy me by merely being in my presence.

For some reason, (with the exception of baybees and toadlers, and for the exception of kids) yeah, I don't mind my nephews and nieces, but can't stand most others kids. My nieces and nephews are behaved, smart, and they're parents are PNB's. Most others kids are dull, ill behaved, and they're parents are BNP's.

Oh, I can understand if it is based on behavior, it just sounded like it was based on relationship from the way you wrote it originally.
August 08, 2011
yurble
WaterLily
yurble
WaterLily
kidsuck

Oh, I can understand if it is based on behavior, it just sounded like it was based on relationship from the way you wrote it originally.

I realized that, then I corrected myself.

lab mom
Anonymous User
August 08, 2011
1. Toadlers. Why, why, WHY do they always have green shit coming out of their faces?
2. Babies. I just think they're gross.
3. All the rest.
August 08, 2011
All of them.
Anonymous User
August 08, 2011
All age groups. Dizzying hell.
August 08, 2011
I hate school aged kids, mainly because they can talk and little kids talking equals whining, stupid jokes and repeating the same nonsense over and over again.

Next up are toddlers because of the incessant neediness, squealing and screaming.

Teenagers, because they are straight up little shits. They have the potential to really do so much, but most of them are just spoiled and self absorbed.

And then babies. At least when they cry, they need something. Toddlers cry because they are beasts.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login