Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Stupid fucking breeder asshole bitch from HELL!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Stupid fucking breeder asshole bitch from HELL!
September 26, 2006
Cross-posted from EZCF. For some reason, I can't post this on the rant page, so here goes...

Fuck, I just want to go out and kill the bitch RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

Our landladies (two sisters) have two fuzzdogs...the cutest little Bichon pups. They live upstairs from us. The dogs are allowed to run around in the fenced-in yard behind our building, but only when one of them is watching the dogs. And the pups do get excited and bark when they see people coming, including us. They know us, and just want us to pet them and all...so we do. They are just SO CUTE, I just love to pet and play with them!

Anyway, one night a couple of weeks ago, at about 8:30 PM, I went out to get something out of our car. The fuzzdogs were out in the yard, and they started barking when they saw me. I stopped to pet them, and chatted with one of the landladies who was out with them.

Then, this fucking loser breeder bitch moo CUNT from hell came out of her shitty-assed slum house nearby, and started screaming bloody murder about the dogs barking. The landlady basically ripped her a new one and told her to get fucked...the dogs do NOT bark all the time, they are not out all the time, and it was only 8:30 PM, so no noise laws were being broken.

Fast forward to tonight. At around 7PM, my ears were assaulted with the loud noises of sproggen screeching and such. Catdaddy was just coming home from work at that time, and was complaining about the sprogs not only being loud, but playing in the middle of the side street, making it difficult for him to get into the parking space to park the car.

He said that two moos were out sitting on the steps of the aforementioned shitty-assed slum house, "supervising" the sproggen. And one of them was...you guessed it...the MOO CUNT who complained about the dogs. And most of the brats who were making all of the noise and blocking the street were HERS.

Those fucking brats were FAR louder and more annoying than those fuzzdogs ever could be. WHY is it okay for these brats to be allowed to make all manner of noise, but dogs can't bark for ten minutes?

I will be telling the landladies about this incident, so that they will have some ammo should this stupid moo cunt complain again about the dogs.

The dogs are not outside 24/7, and they do NOT bark all night long. We never hear them from our apartment. If they were barking after 11PM, that might be a violation of the law, but they don't.

Stupid fucking asshole moo CUNT BITCH!
Re: Stupid fucking breeder asshole bitch from HELL!
September 27, 2006
I agree, Catmommy9. In our neighborhood, we have dogs barking all time, and I live in a rather diverse neightborhood. I haven't heard anyone complain. Dogs will be dogs. As long as they are in a fenced in area out of anyones harm (or harm of others). Kids being in the middle of any road, give it an actualy road or sidestreet or damn, an alleyway, it's dangerous. What a lowlife for letting her crotch fucks play in the street like that and then turn around and piss and moan. Shit or get off the pot asshole.

lab mom
Oh god, my mom had a similar incident a few weeks ago. She was taking out the dogs and this white trash moo, who sticks out like a sore thumb in a neighborhood full of white collar empty nesters, comes walking by with her sprog and yells at our dogs to shut up. Later that night, she drives by and yells to shut up again, even though my mom was just taking out the trash and did not have the dogs with her.
BTW catmommy, did the moo just recently move in? Our white trash moo had recently moved in because my mom had never seen her until recently. I can't stand moos who move in and proceed to tell their neighbors, who had been living there for many years, how to behave. We've had dogs for more than 10 years, and they've always barked, and not one of our neighbors complained. Maybe because they mind their own business?
Anonymous User
September 27, 2006
What a fucking bitch!

If that moo or any of her brats take one step onto the property, they could be arrested for tresspassing...
Anonymous User
September 27, 2006
Matush...yes, this is a newbie around here. The apartment building behind us in which she and her spawn dwell has long been a repository for welfare rabbits and such. None of them seem to ever stay for over one year. I've been here for 14 years now, and have seen 'em come and I've seen 'em go.

Although I am always happy when the more annoying ones go, I cringe when I see what moves in to take their place. The building is for sale yet again, and I keep hoping that someone decent will buy it and quit renting to these Section 8 cows.
September 29, 2006
i would say the dogs are just doing their job, ours bark if strangers are opposite, they are looking after their territory in case of burglars.. would she rather the dogs do nothing while moos house is robbed (of what i dont know).. our dogs hate kids on bikes too.. they bark at them.. kids walking ok.. kids on bikes nope..

dogs are a protection, i personally would report the kids noise as unspecified, and just wait for the noise pollution police to come.. i think it goes on length as well..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login