Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

hello

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
hello
April 07, 2011
Been lurking and I love this board!!!!!!!! You guys put a voice to the stuff I have been feeling for years but have been to afraid to say it. Not........any...........more.
Re: hello
April 07, 2011
Welcome smiling smiley

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
April 07, 2011
Happy to have you here! Please share your thoughts with us ... more CF voices always welcomed!
April 08, 2011
Welcome to the board! You'll find that we're all pretty cool here and swearing is allowed. I probably have the most foul-mouth on the board. But that's okay. Oh, and please remember not to feed the trolls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so glad that I have no goddamned kids - it gives me more time to spend with my pets, who will always love me unconditionally.
April 08, 2011
About feeding the trolls... is it okay if we put an EBT card on a string and yank it away when they bend over to pick it up?

It's your hell; you rot in it!
April 08, 2011
reaperess
About feeding the trolls... is it okay if we put an EBT card on a string and yank it away when they bend over to pick it up?

Is that like Al Bundy's dollar on a strip in the single mother's strip club?

thom_c
reaperess

Is that like Al Bundy's dollar on a strip in the single mother's strip club?

Yup! It surely is. :partay at the single mother's strip club.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login