Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prediction:dead cat and a lawsuit

Posted by Dorisan 
Prediction:dead cat and a lawsuit
May 07, 2011
Leopard mauling on zoo field trip

This news seems to be everywhere. I picked this article because most of the comments are sensible, plus, one states that the parent of the injured kid was a chaperone.
Re: Prediction:dead cat and a lawsuit
May 07, 2011
One of the commenters posted that the kid "needs his butt spanked!" Umm... I think Mama Leopard already took care of that!
May 08, 2011
How about a little common sense next time?
Dare devils don't get to go on field trips, they come to school and sit classes with younger children. These dumbasses need all the class time they can get.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
May 08, 2011
the animals in a zoo are not like the animals in "madagascar" or "lion king"-apparently mom and dad never explained that. i would wager the chaperoning parent was texting her friends when her brat decided to climb in and approach the cub.
Re: Prediction:dead cat and a lawsuit(animal cruelty ahead)
May 08, 2011
It's articles like this that really burn. WHY is it ALWAYS the animal's fault when some dipshit pahrunt doesn't do as they're supposed to do??? (Rottweiler in post housing wasn't noticed until shitlings threw rocks at it)
Too bad moo cows and shitsacks everywhere aren't gonna learn anything except MORE violence toward an animal who didn't do anything wrong.
Re: Prediction:dead cat and a lawsuit(animal cruelty ahead)
May 08, 2011
notkidhater
It's articles like this that really burn. WHY is it ALWAYS the animal's fault when some dipshit pahrunt doesn't do as they're supposed to do??? (Rottweiler in post housing wasn't noticed until shitlings threw rocks at it)
Too bad moo cows and shitsacks everywhere aren't gonna learn anything except MORE violence toward an animal who didn't do anything wrong.

now, you just brought up something that perplexes me:

violence begetting violence theories with parents

if your kid is hitting you, hitting them back is considered akin to abuse. but if an animal, including one obviously confined and distanced from humans, bites or claws a child entering its territory, the answer must be death?
Re: Prediction:dead cat and a lawsuit(abuse mentioned)
May 08, 2011
For a moment, let's pretend this very same thing happened in Louisiana (where I'm currently stuck).
The animal would IMMEDIATELY be killed. NO discussions, NO pointing out "kyd was where it shouldn't have been"
The mama leopard would NOT have a defense. It would just be time to kill her.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login