Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

world's fattest 6 year old.

Posted by Rose Red 
world's fattest 6 year old.
May 12, 2011
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1386339/Worlds-fattest-girl-6-scoffs-food-week-feed-entire-village.html
Re: world's fattest 6 year old.
May 12, 2011
This child obviously has an underlying physiological disorder or disease that's causing her to be so ravenous all of the fucking time. One of these dozens of do gooder organizations need to take a day off from building one of their churches and take this little pig to the doctor!

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
May 12, 2011
Yeah, looks and sounds like Prader-Willi.
May 12, 2011
She makes that fat, cigarette-smoking toddler look almost thin. Yikes. A six-year-old should not have boobs like that. Her doctor ought to consider doing more than telling her parents to make her lose weight, as there is clearly a serious issue there.
May 12, 2011
Probably hypoglycemic from eating too much rice/carbs -- I'm borderline hypoglycemic and if I don't eat enough small amounts of protein throughout the day and monitor carbs I get RAVENOUS but it's a bloody sugar imbalance hunger, not a "true' hunger. The girl is eating the wrong foods.

Also, she is not the world's fattest six year old. I see bigger ones that that at Squal-mart.
May 12, 2011
She looks like a little monster! openmouthed shock

And why is her duh fattening her up like that, too?!
Anonymous User
May 12, 2011
This is India for fuck's sake! What else could happen but this genetic implosion (Union Carbide). I myself love Indian food (the curries and veggie vindaloo kicks so much ass) but their diet is largely starch based with rice, naan, and then you pile up the meats! This kid has some serious health issues, and I wouldn't be surprised if they found growth in her brain since her hunger pangs never seems to pass.
May 12, 2011
"I can't stand to see her cry" THE MONSTER EATS MUD
Anonymous User
May 12, 2011
That kid most probably has Prader-Willis and/or some kind of hormone imbalance. It's right disgsting to look at. They have homes for P.W. people and they have to keep all the food under lock & key.
May 12, 2011
Now we know where most of India's food supply is going...into that pudgy little brat's gaping piehole!
No wonder everyone else is starving, she's eating the entire country out of house and home!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login