Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

And if gramma hadn't been there?

Posted by Dorisan 
And if gramma hadn't been there?
May 15, 2011
I bet the kid would have continued its meltdown at the table

after all the parents "had worked hard all week and were exhausted and just not tuned in."

ETA: boy this moo sounds like a winner. (assumed) free babysitting from grandmothers who really aren't up to the task
Re: And if gramma hadn't been there?
May 15, 2011
No, she's not an "awesome grandmother," she's being a RUG. I can understand not wanting to make a scene at the time, but afterwards she should at least have had a little discussion with her daughter and told her in no uncertain terms that she will NOT be taken advantage of like that again and if this happens again in the future, Grandmoo and Grandpoo will simply leave.

I can absolutely hear my own mom telling me this had I been 1) stupid enough to breed, and 2) stupid enough to ASSume she would be a free babysitter. I know this because she told me she wouldn't put up with the shit her grandbrat-burdened friends did for 2 seconds.

I wonder who paid for the meal? the world 'fail' on flames

(Edited to fix wine-induced typos. :drkbddy)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
May 15, 2011
i look at it this way-kid ain't crying in my ear=great job regardless.
May 16, 2011
I'll pinpoint the mistake here -

The kid had to pee or shit - and SHOULD HAVE BEEN TOLD - to make an effort TO GO.

Not waltzed around outside because it was "uncomfortable".

I gotta pee right now. Ima wrap it up here and take a wiz, brush my teeth, and go to bed.

How about you people BABY ME because I'm "uncomfortable"?

Oh my shoes are pinching and I have a slight headache too.

Should I whine and cry or go pee, brush my teeth, and take an aspirin?

You know why the grand brat is a spoiled over coddled brat? Because the Mom is too - and Grand Moo made her that way.

The apple don't fall far from the tree.

If the kid is UNCOMFORTABLE because it has to pee - uh - you tell it to PEE.

And if it is not happening right away - you tell it to wait and take its time.

Taking it outside, waltzing it around, and then bitching when no one else wants to leave - does - exactly - WHAT?

Jesus Christ are people IDIOTS!
May 16, 2011
Of course it never crossed grandmoo's mind, as she made excuses for her daughter, that the OTHER guests, and perhaps she and grandpoo as well, ALSO had "exhaustive weeks". THIS is my main beef with breeders who drag kids to restaurants and other places where paying customers will be disturbed by their spawn. Yes, it sucks to be stuck with a wailing toddler, but it is YOUR toddler(and problem) NOT mine. I don't ask moos to come over to my house and dump out litter boxes each morning or clean up hairballs, so I don't see why they expect "the village" to suffer from the consequences of their voluntary action of loaf shitting. :bedmadelie

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
May 16, 2011
Congrats, grandma, you raised a selfish little princess. Nice job. Enjoy! Wait till they ask for a loan. You can't say no, sucker.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login