Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ANOTHER "They've suffered enough" story :rolleyes2

Posted by kidlesskim 
ANOTHER "They've suffered enough" story :rolleyes2
May 27, 2011
http://www.middletownjournal.com/news/crime/father-accused-in-infants-death-has-suffered-enough-grandmother-says-1167224.html

"A tearful grandmother said her grandson had suffered enough for the death of his infant son without going to prison, even as the judge raised his bond to keep him in jail.

Sean M. McClain, 24, was arraigned Monday in Lebanon Municipal Court for the death of his three-month-old son Mikah McClain on May 8 in the Lebanon basement apartment he shared with the baby’s mother, Marisa K. Jones, 22.....
Marilyn Colson, McClain’s maternal grandmother, said McClain had told her that both he and Jones were sleeping in the same bed with their baby and awoke to find the child not breathing. She said the couple had told her the baby had awoken them at 7 a.m. to be fed and all three had fallen back asleep on the bed. Colson attended McClain’s arraignment with his mother.

“It was just a horrible accident,” Colson said. “They are going through enough guilt. I don’t believe they should have to endure this too........While investigating the death, police said they found suspected illegal drugs that Judge Mark Bogen identified as 3.77 grams of cocaine. Prosecutor Matt Graber said pills similar to the narcotic Adderral were allegedly found in McClain’s pants pockets when he was arrested on Friday.

McClain is charged with involuntary manslaughter, child endangering, two counts of possession of dangerous drugs, two counts of drug abuse and possession of drug paraphernalia.

Colson said she was involved in her grandson’s life and said he was a “good kid.” She said she had no idea he was involved with drugs.

“This is a guilt they will have to carry with them for the rest of their lives,” Colson said. “They are grieving the loss of their baby and now this.........”

saying 'wtf' YEAH, and "now this"! They had nearly 4 grams of coke and God only knows what all other drugs in their basement home and their kid is DEAD as a result of it. eye rolling smiley I still don't understand why moo wasn't charged in the kid's death too.confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Re: ANOTHER "They've suffered enough" story :rolleyes2
May 27, 2011
kidlesskim
saying 'wtf' YEAH, and "now this"! They had nearly 4 grams of coke and God only knows what all other drugs in their basement home and their kid is DEAD as a result of it. eye rolling smiley I still don't understand why moo wasn't charged in the kid's death too.confused smiley

Ohhh, but Kim! You seem to be forgetting that she's a MAWWWWWM! She can do no wrong! Not even if she undoubtedly WAS taking drugs as well...and endangering the baybee along with the duh... Yeah, I still don't see the "sense" that breeders say is in such things.
I would feel more sorry for them if they weren't on drugs at the time of the kids death.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login