Advanced

You know, a concrete slab in a yard..

Posted by twocents 
You know, a concrete slab in a yard..
June 02, 2011
Should the freaking hell be left alone.

From Long Islands Newday

"Cops say both teens dead after fall into cesspool
The second of two teenagers pulled unconscious from a cesspool in Farmingville Wednesday night died hours after his 16-year-old friend, police said. He was 19. Read more""

This all started when these teenagers (three of them to start with) pulled a concrete slab asside in a yard. Of course, as Darwin ordained, one of them slipped and fell in to the cesspool (helloooo, don't move these things, that should be obvious). To his credit, the other one jumped in to try and help him. Well intentioned, but futile.

I am personally saddened. aggravated, whatever. Stupidity is rewarded and some mistakes cannot be fixed. You know, fences are there for a reason. Warning signs are there for a reason. And slabs may or may not cover an extreme hazard. Farking idiots.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: You know, a concrete slab in a yard..
June 02, 2011
Drowning in liquid shit. Well played, Uncle Chuck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
June 02, 2011
In my mind, this has to be a horrible way to go.

I think just recently a dog was rescued from falling into a cesspool, but I do not remember the details.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
June 03, 2011
Aren't (or rather, not) parents telling their teens (no spayshal snowflaykes) to NOT play around pools, anymore? More of a result of parents laziness and stupidity, from when the teens were kids. the world 'fail' on flames

lab mom
June 03, 2011
twocents
In my mind, this has to be a horrible way to go.

I think just recently a dog was rescued from falling into a cesspool, but I do not remember the details.

Very.

lab mom
June 03, 2011
let's see-big concrete slab that requires a lot of people to move, horrific stench....yeah, screams "let's play" to me...

the world 'fail' on flames
June 03, 2011
zatoth
let's see-big concrete slab that requires a lot of people to move, horrific stench....yeah, screams "let's play" to me...

waving hellolarious waving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolarious
June 03, 2011
If the sight of the cesspool wasn't motivation enough to make them leave it alone, you'd think that the smell would be. What did these teens hope to accomplish, I wonder? What grown teen has the desire to open up a cesspool any way? What motivates the stupidity? I can't even begin to imagine the answers to these questions.confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
June 03, 2011
zatoth

Oh, that ol' 10X16, oh er, a garden....

lab mom
June 03, 2011
kidlesskim
If the sight of the cesspool wasn't motivation enough to make them leave it alone, you'd think that the smell would be. What did these teens hope to accomplish, I wonder? What grown teen has the desire to open up a cesspool any way? What motivates the stupidity? I can't even begin to imagine the answers to these questions.confused smiley

"Gads! This stinks!"

"Shut up and jump in! We GOTTA find the key to dad's Ferrari before he comes home! Man, is he gonna be PISSED!"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login