Advanced

attack of the ninja train-take 74

Posted by zatoth 
attack of the ninja train-take 74
June 01, 2011
Re: attack of the ninja train-take 74
June 01, 2011
CHOO CHOO!!!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
June 01, 2011
Trains: the world's leading source of population control!
June 02, 2011
Are trains the latest form of suicide or have they just become so "old" that people are "forgetting" that they still exist?
Anonymous User
June 02, 2011
Holy crap! Darwin is on fire this year!

Is there some sort of force hidden beneath the train lines that attracts stupid teens or something?

Here's one from my country.

smh.com.au - teen hits head on passing train
A teenager is fighting for his life in hospital after being hit by a train during an alleged fight at a station in Sydney's west.

Police said the 18-year-old was fighting with a 19-year-old man on the platform at Cabramatta station when the pair lost their balance and were both hit by a train passing through the station, about 7.15pm.

Another one.

SA Police News - Teen escapes death on train tracks
On Monday 11 April at around 8am, a Parafield Gardens youth jumped onto the train tracks to cross over to the other platform.

He jumped from behind a stationery train, so he didn't see the oncoming express train.

The teenager only just made it to the platform, escaping with a broken ankle.
June 02, 2011
http://articles.boston.com/2010-08-04/news/29286103_1_train-engineer-emergency-brakes-trespasser-deaths

"Michael Sclamo Jr., was with his two best friends when they saw what looked like a pair of flashlights in the distance and felt the train tracks tremble under them, one of the friends said I wonder what they thought those two clues could have been other than an oncoming train?eye rolling smiley

The engineer of the approaching Amtrak train sounded the horn, the three started running along the tracks across a bridge, and Sclamo’s two friends jumped out of the train’s path So, Dumb and Dumber made it whereas Dumbest did not.:drool

Sclamo hesitated at the bridge and was struck by the Lake Shore Limited train traveling from Chicago to Boston at roughly 50 miles per hour, police said.......Why in the world would he hesitate? Did he not realize by this point that the "two flashlights" in the distance were the lights of the oncoming locomotive?confused smiley

Sclamo had gone with his two friends — they dubbed themselves “The Three Musketeers’’ — to try to skateboard on the roof of an abandoned industrial building adjacent to the tracks, said Frankie Killmer, 19, of Worcester, who was with Sclamo about 9:40 p.m. when he was struck.....Well, if the train hadn't have attacked him then the wheels of the skateboard sailing off of that roof likely would have. "Three Musketeers"? What are these guys, 5th graders?:complaining about a brat

“We were looking at the graffiti, and Mike’s like, ‘Oh, we got to get back,’ and that’s when we see the train,’’ Killmer said. “We started running like we were crazy, and the train caught up, and Mike got afraid at the bridge.’’...........The train caught up? Who would have been able to have foreseen something like that? Mike got skeered of the bridge? I could certainly see where a stationary bridge could look really really skeery in comparison to an oncoming train while he was in it's path.:hs (YIKES! It's a bridge!)

Killmer and his other friend ran off the tracks, calling out to Sclamo over the train’s horn, urging him to jump. Yet, he just stood there.:iws

“I saw Mike on his tiptoes,’’ Killmer said. “It was almost like he had a smirk on his face, like he was going to make it.’’ Oh yeah, I am all too familiar with the smirk of a know it all criminal-teen. I doubt he is smirking now.shrug

The federal Department of Transportation reported 86 trespasser deaths for Amtrak trains in 2009 and 11 trespasser deaths in Massachusetts in 2009, the latest period for which statistics were available. EIGHTY SIX? I can't even begin to imagine anyone being this stupid.:headbrick

Cole cautioned civilians against venturing onto train tracks, saying engineers cannot stop trains quickly.If any warning didn't need to be given, this one would be it.smile rolling left righteyes2

“The Amtrak safety message is to not venture out on the tracks,’’ Cole said....":bdid

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
June 02, 2011
I would have tried to make my regular joke about the need for a bridge, but it seems from Kim's description, the bridge was the problem.

How many more children have to die before we tear down these dangerous bridges? Won't someone please think of the chiiiillldren?
Anonymous User
June 02, 2011
I think we need more trains. Eighty six tards have removed themselves from the gene pool. They will never breed, and that's a great thing.
June 02, 2011
yurble
I would have tried to make my regular joke about the need for a bridge, but it seems from Kim's description, the bridge was the problem.

How many more children have to die before we tear down these dangerous bridges? Won't someone please think of the chiiiillldren?

waving hellolarious

I hadn't even thought about that! MY GOD! They want bridges, or perhaps not........eye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
June 02, 2011
Kim, I'm envisioning two irate groups of ex-parents having the following confrontation:

One group is in tears about all the children who have been killed, and angrily denouncing everyone who has failed to build a bridge to protect our precious children; the members of the other group start crying at the mere mention of bridges and how intimidating they are for children, and demand the removal of bridges. Within minutes it becomes a tangled mess of wailing (Won't someone please think of the children?) and hurtled insults about the rival group's lack of concern. Soon, a fight breaks out that makes Chucky E. Cheese brawls look mild in comparison.

...Of course, they are all too busy to notice that the fight has taken them away from the edge of the train tracks (where they'd naturally have the protests) on to the tracks themselves, and 20 of them are mowed down by a passing train.

Newspaper headlines proclaim it a tragic accident that so many parents died at the scene of where their children were also killed, and we get an amusing thread which is trolled by the survivors (and 100 of their "close personal friends").
June 02, 2011
[quote

What is wrong with you people!? It doesn't matter what he was doing! It could have happend to anyone that's why it's called an accident! And I'm pretty sure most if not all of you have made mistakes in your lives. And if this was member of your family I'm sure you would del very differently right? Your all ignorant![/quote]

if this were a member of my family, we'd all be like "fucking idiot."
June 02, 2011
Breeders will get the foam-padding they're bitching for, and their stupid kids will still find a way around it and get their fool selves injured, maimed, or killed.
June 03, 2011
"What is wrong with you people!? It doesn't matter what he was doing! It could have happend to anyone that's why it's called an accident! And I'm pretty sure most if not all of you have made mistakes in your lives. And if this was member of your family I'm sure you would del very differently right? Your all ignorant!"

Yes it DOES matter what he was doing and where he was while doing it for legal purposes. NO, it could NOT have happened to anybody. It could have ONLY happened to someone who was stupid enough to be doing what he was doing and where he was doing it. It's called an "accident" because there are only three other things to legally call the death. 1)Murder, or a degree of it 2)Suicide or 3)Natural causes. Although, I wouldn't argue with you if you said it was natural causes.

June 03, 2011
kidlesskim
"What is wrong with you people!? It doesn't matter what he was doing! It could have happend to anyone that's why it's called an accident! And I'm pretty sure most if not all of you have made mistakes in your lives. And if this was member of your family I'm sure you would del very differently right? Your all ignorant!"

Yes it DOES matter what he was doing and where he was while doing it for legal purposes. NO, it could NOT have happened to anybody. It could have ONLY happened to someone who was stupid enough to be doing what he was doing and where he was doing it. It's called an "accident" because there are only three other things to legally call the death. 1)Murder, or a degree of it 2)Suicide or 3)Natural causes. Although, I wouldn't argue with you if you said it was natural causes.

i dunno-"stupidity" could be a natural cause.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login