Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Reacton to shootings in Pennsylvania

Posted by nokids4me 
Reacton to shootings in Pennsylvania
July 04, 2011
In addition to an adult and a 2 year old being killed, 3 other adults were shot in the head. Of course much of the reaction in the comments is about the 2 year old, as in, "how could someone shoot a 2 year old?"

ttp://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2011/07/03/2011-07-03_east_village_man_and_2yearold_killed_3_wounded_in_pennsylvania_bloodbath.html

If the shooting was related to the criminal past or recent criminal activity of the guy who died, what about all 4 of the innocent people who were shot? How could someone shoot 4 innocent people in the head? Especially the aunt & uncle who were trying to help him get back on his feet. If their head injuries are bad enough, they may never get their old lives back again.
Re: Reacton to shootings in Pennsylvania
July 04, 2011
nokids4me
Of course much of the reaction in the comments is about the 2 year old, as in, "how could someone shoot a 2 year old?"

Really. Considering that it was a smaller target and probably moved quite fast devil with smile
July 04, 2011
Dorisan
nokids4me
Of course much of the reaction in the comments is about the 2 year old, as in, "how could someone shoot a 2 year old?"

Really. Considering that it was a smaller target and probably moved quite fast devil with smile

i know-they are a bitch to try to hit...
July 04, 2011
I'm watching the local news and they just said that the suspect died in a shoot-out with the police today. The news also showed a memorial some neighbors in Boston set up for the dead kid - it was covered in cheese doodles and fish (toys, not actual fish) because those were his two favorite things in the world. Classy.
July 04, 2011
We all mourn for the little 2-year-old prince. :bawl

And oh, who are the three grown-ups, BTW? confused smiley
July 04, 2011
How could someone shoot a two-year-old? Same as you'd shoot an adult: take aim and fire.

But the child is, of course, the only one that matters in this whole thing. The adults who were shot were not nearly as innocent, nor did they have as much potential to cure cancer as the toddler. So, therefore, they are considered completely useless and not deserving of an ounce of sympathy. Gotta love this shit - the people who are sentient, who have accomplished things in their lives, who have established lasting, genuine relationships, who have family, friends, and pets who needed or cared for them....they cannot hold a flame to a pants-shitter whose parents probably wished on occasion he really WAS dead.

Good to know your place in the social circle of life. smile rolling left righteyes2
July 05, 2011
How could someone shoot a two-year-old?

Anyone else have a Full Meal Jacket flashback?

Easy. Just don't give 'em so much lead...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login