Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hatching 14th loaf, will pop them out until she has twins:wtf

Posted by trekkie monster 
Hatching 14th loaf, will pop them out until she has twins:wtf
July 04, 2011
Oh, for fuck's sake! Link

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
Re: Hatching 14th loaf, will pop them out until she has twins:wtf
July 04, 2011
cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuckmob with pitchforks chasing anothermobangrily flogging with a whipangrily flogging with a whipangrily flogging with a whipangry flipping offhardcorehardcore

FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU TO HELL!! YOU GODDAMNED FUCKING BRAIN-DEAD, ALL-CONSUMING, RESOURCE DEPLETING, LOAF-SHITING, BREEDER CUNT-FUCK!!!!
mob with pitchforks chasing anothermobmob with pitchforks chasing anothermobcutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck:flamingangry flipping off

FUCK YOU!!!!
July 04, 2011
That was one of the most sickening articles I've read in recent history. What's going to happen to all her other kyds once the golden twins arrive? Is she just going to neglect them, and fawn all her attention on them?

Also, why did she give her kyds such Gawdawful names? These poor bastards are going to have a rough time. Frodo? Who is going to take someone named Frodo seriously in the workplace?
I just don't ever predict a President Frodo, or CEO Frodo...etc.

Quote: 'Baudelaire sleeps in a travel cot, and a couple of the lads use an airbed. It's a squash and a squeeze, but it's cosy. It's home.'

Saying that her house is cosy is also a big fat lie. It sounds like a chaotic, disastrous, sardine tin that probably stinks of dirty diapers, barf and other disgusting messes.

What a sick, selfish, stupid bitch. angrily flogging with a whip
The 39 and 40-year-old dole-sucking council estate living bastards get...

1) £50,000 ($80,461.11 USD/$74,915.84 AUD/$77,233.51 CAD/€55,348.51 EUR) in benefits every year.
2) Ran up a £5,000 ($8,045.24 USD/$7,493.52 AUD/$7,722.99 CAD/€5,535.04 EUR) bill buying her children's Christmas gifts at Toys R Us (claims to have saved for a year and watches every penny now).
3) Receives £4,200 ($6,758.13 USD/$6,294.97 AUD/$6,487.19 CAD/€4,649.36 EUR) in tax credits and family allowance every month.
4) Each week the family forks out around £600 ($965.458 USD/$899.425 AUD/$926.690 CAD/€664.170 EUR) on groceries - including 32 loaves of bread, 75lb of potatoes and 126 pints of milk. They also buy 36 rolls of toilet paper, three boxes of washing powder and eight boxes of cereal during their regular supermarket shop.
5) The annual school uniform bill is £2,000 ($3,218.11 USD/$2,998.47 AUD/$3,089.22 CAD/ €2,213.89 EUR), and their holiday at Butlin's costs even more - mainly because they have to hire a minibus.
6) Duhddy is a canal boat builder.
7) Dole cow-cunt says: "'I wanted two - that's the disappointing part of this pregnancy. But there's always next time. I'm going to keep trying, that's for sure."
8) The names are:

Patrick – named after Sara's grandmother's surname of Patrick

Stephen – after his doting dad, Stephen

Malachai – after a character in the horror film, Children of the Corn

Peppermint – after Sara started craving mints during her fourth pregnancy

Echo – after a group of eco-campaigners who Stephen met during a job at work

Eli – another character in the 1984 film Children of the Corn

Rogue – a character in the film X-Men

Frodo – hobbit in Lord of the Rings

Morpheus – a character in film, The Matrix, staring Keanu Reeves

Artemis – book character, Artemis Fowl, an obnoxious teenage criminal

Blackbird – named after a gathering of blackbirds which flew onto Sara's lawn

Baudelaire – named after the Baudelaire orphans which featured in Lemony Snicket's film A Series of Unfortunate Events

Voorhees – named after serial killer, Jason Voorhees in the horror movie, Friday The 13th

I'm fucking speechless. The assholes live in a (more than likely) flat screen TV and never read books in their lives. Throw morals out the damn window, but is this shit even LEGAL? I don't know how tax structuring works in Australia, Canada, Britain, and the Eurozone works, but ye gods, with all that's happening (ie. Ireland, Iceland, Greece, Spain, Portugal, and the good ole USofA) how can this be allowed?! I can't even get angry at this anymore... I'm just bewildered... saying 'wtf'
July 04, 2011
Considering this article is a couple of years old, I wonder how many more kids this moocunt spat out since then.
July 04, 2011
Time for this cunt to be taken to the doctor, who will force open her fat, pock-marked legs and SEIZE her offending uterus, too! angry smiley
They're the UK version of the Duggars... GAG.
If this woman ever manages to shit her golden twin sprogs she will likely forget that the other 14+ children even exist. This woman needs to be sterilized and her kyds adopted out. mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob angrily flogging with a whip
starvingauthor
If this woman ever manages to shit her golden twin sprogs she will likely forget that the other 14+ children even exist. This woman needs to be sterilized and her kyds adopted out. mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob angrily flogging with a whip

If you can't do the fucking math (one set of twins per ~80 births), you have no business raising kids...so they're probably already being neglected.
July 04, 2011
If she wanted twins so damn bad, why the hell didn't she get fucking IVF or IUI...whichever one means sticking a handful of eggs in the uterus? I hate fertility treatments with a goddamn burning passion, but given the option of her shitting out identical loaves on the first try and having 14 kids in hopes of getting a BOGO repugnancy by change, I'd say the first one.

Also, why not abort pregnancies where there is only one loaf rather than calving over and over again? And would any twins suffice? Does she specifically want identical loaves, or would fraternal twins do? What about Siamese twins? What if she had a loaf where its twin was embedded beneath its skin? Would those count?

This woman is a disgusting, selfish pig who needs to be forcibly sterilized. There is NO reason whatsoever to have this many children, especially when you can't even fucking afford them and you're raking in tax dollars from everyone else's work hours. Someone's gotta shut down this baby oven or she'll just keep on popping them out. Shit, she's probably incubating number 15 by now.
July 05, 2011

Echo – after a group of eco-campaigners who Stephen met during a job at work

Yeah, nice try, I see you're doing your bit for the environment. Will you name #15 Irony?
johnnybsterile
Fucking government sucking slut-pig!

jbs
I wish to scratch this! For as much as I despise moos who live off the government, I really don't want to wish a fatal disease on anybody.

Sorry.

jbs
Um...I am pretty damn sure that you cannot have 14 kids in a 3 bedroom home when it comes to UK council housing rules, though I could be wrong. It sounds like a fucking puppy farm, and its got to be against some sort of human rights. It's one thing expecting tardley and snotford to have a bedroom each, but that is either seven kids to two bedrooms or 5 and 5 and 4 if they share with mum and dad...and if they do, where the fuck do mum and dad go for their "alone time" to conceive their latest resource sucker? Council homes usually have very poky wee bedrooms too.
Chavs. Enough said.

If she intends to pop out future kiddlywinks in her 40's, at least one of them is bound to be on the spayshul side. I hope her pweshus twinsies end up being mongos.

Some twin name suggestions:

Dumb and Dumber
Tweedledum and Tweedledee
Flotsam and Jetsam
Tick and Tock
Facebook and Twitter
Blech! More leeches and wastes us society will have to pay for via taxes!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login