Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The kid is Biting Her Udders, but She Doesn't Want to Stop:wtf

Posted by kidlesskim 
The kid is Biting Her Udders, but She Doesn't Want to Stop:wtf
August 06, 2011
http://forum.kellymom.net/showthread.php?t=156435

"i have been having a hard time the last month with my son nursing. He is scraping his bottom teeth on my nipple. I have read up and talked to a lactation consultant. i know that he is not using his tongue properly. I just don't know what to do to make him stop. I have cut out half of our nursing sessions which I hate. I want that sweet cuddly time with him still but now it is painful and I have sores. He has large top teeth and then his bottom teeth are slightly crooked. He has had these teeth for at least 4 months but in the last month I have had serious problems. What can I do? I have repositioned, used lanolin, taken a break for a week to let one side heal and made him stop nursing. Please help!! I'm not ready to stop nursing!"

:gross This is SO gross and disgusting. PUT THE TIT DOWN, for the love of Christ!

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Re: The kid is Biting Her Udders, but She Doesn't Want to Stop:wtf
August 06, 2011
Urm, your kid's baby teeth are coming in...I think that means he or she is ready for solids.

God, she makes it sound as though she's being denied a real treat... ferfuckssake the kid is trying to chew her nipples off! :goggle
If the kid has both his/her top and bottom teeth, it's time for solid food! That whole extended breast feeding for as long as possible was always so weird to me...
Also, I don't understand why on earth she wants to continue breast feeding if she has sores on her breasts as a result of the teeth.
August 06, 2011
kidlesskim
http://forum.kellymom.net/showthread.php?t=156435

"i have been having a hard time the last month with my son nursing. He is scraping his bottom teeth on my nipple. I have read up and talked to a lactation consultant. She could have used her own common sense for FREE and figured out the mystery. Kid has teeth=TIME to PUT THE TIT DOWN :gross

i know that he is not using his tongue properly.EWWW and his "tongue" isn't the problem. It's his having TEETH that's the problem, dum dum.

I just don't know what to do to make him stop. Pull your UDDERS out of his mouth and just say, "NO!" Give the kid some food!eye rolling smiley

I have cut out half of our nursing sessions which I hate. You need to cut out ALL tit feeding. The kid is "leading" you to do so! I thought these people believed in "child led" everything.confused smiley

I want that sweet cuddly time with him still but now it is painful and I have sores. Can't she have "sweet cuddly time" that DOESN'T involve this unnecessary suckling? I have "cuddle" time with my husband and HE doesn't bite! What's wrong with hugs or holding the loaf? shrug

He has large top teeth and then his bottom teeth are slightly crooked. He has had these teeth for at least 4 months but in the last month I have had serious problems I am getting a visual of a human piranha.:hs

What can I do? You can PUT THE TIT DOWN, that's what you can do.:headbrick

I have repositioned, used lanolin, taken a break for a week to let one side heal and made him stop nursing. Please help!! I'm not ready to stop nursing!" What does she mean she takes a break and lets one tit heal while he chews the other one to bits? This is ABSURD. SHE isn't ready to stop nursing, but obviously the kid is and it's TIME to stop
moo with baybeem

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
August 06, 2011
Stupid selfish bitch. Notice how it's all about what SHE wants....."I have cut out half of our nursing sessions which I hate." "I want that sweet cuddly time with him still" " What can I do?" "I'm not ready to stop nursing!"

Typical selfish, indulgent cunt - only wants what SHE wants and not what is best for her child.
August 06, 2011
"Never say angry face saying 'eat me' to something with teeth." Caveman Ogg something Million years B.C

KidLessKim
He has large top teeth and then his bottom teeth are slightly crooked. He has had these teeth for at least 4 months but in the last month I have had serious problems - I am getting a visual of a human piranha

I got a vision of a toadler sized Gary Busey.
August 06, 2011
Lamprey, I say.

August 06, 2011
All that are giving a very clear message.

TIME TO WEAN THE BRAT! :mad2
August 08, 2011
LOL @ lamprey
August 08, 2011
yurble
Lamprey, I say.

waving hellolarious

lab mom
August 08, 2011
"He has large top teeth and then his bottom teeth are slightly crooked"

sounds charming; are we sure she's nursing a human?!

L'enfer, c'est les autres.
August 08, 2011
Not using his tongue correctly...Is this feeding or foreplay?

Sick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login