Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How the hell do dirty diapers "pile up" ??

Posted by Melanie 
How the hell do dirty diapers "pile up" ??
August 04, 2011
I am genuinely perplexed. This newMoo is whining about drop-in visitors whom she was embarrassed to let in because there were "dirty diapers piled up by the changing station" among other messes.

Doesn't even the most modest abode have a garbage can? How fucking hard can it be to wrap the soiled diaper in a plastic Kroger bag and pitch it into the trash can, which preferably is stationed outside the back door of the home? Or, if it's a cloth diaper, how hard can it be to drop it into the soaking bucket or whatever disgusting device they use between laundering stints?

Not to mention her description of the dog-hair covered carpet, etc. -- does the kid not sleep? I actually have heard tell of people who actually run the vaccuum as white noise to help an infant get to sleep, so surely there were 10 minutes somewhere in this bizzy mawm week that the carpet could've been cleaned? And "vomit-covered tank top" ? Really? Again, even if I were home alone with an infant and a repulsive incident like that occurred, I'd lay the kid down for a moment and either change my top or dab lots of cold water on it to blot up the stain.

An eight-pound immobile baby can, after all, be left in its crib while basic hygiene is attended to. Why do these moos think otherwise? The kid is not going to starve to death, cry itself to death, be traumatized for life or be snatched by a kidnapper in the 10 minutes it takes to shower and put on clean clothes, or carry out the fetid garbage, or change the sheets or vaccuum the flooring. I note she has plenty of time to post on the Internet ...

(And for the record I don't think she was obliged to let her visitors in; I'm just disgusted by the notion of letting soiled diapers sit around for more than a few seconds.)
Re: How the hell do dirty diapers "pile up" ??
August 04, 2011
They are probably non disposable diapers. Still, there's an invention called a diaper pail. Get two or three if you have to .

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
August 04, 2011
Agreed.

Oh and sorry, I forgot the link to the thread: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=99678.0
August 04, 2011
If they're disposable, that's the operative word and how HARD can it BE to toss a shitty diaper into the trash? If they're cloth diapers it's just plain UNSANITARY to not dump out the shit, rinse it out, and drop it into a pail of Clorax, or whatever, each and EVERY time. To allow dirty diapers to "pile up" is a revolting habit.two faces puking

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
August 04, 2011
Melanie
Agreed.

Oh and sorry, I forgot the link to the thread: http://www.etiquettehell.com/smf/index.php?topic=99678.0

Ehell! I should've guessed.smile rolling left righteyes2

jbs
August 04, 2011
maybe this chick should try a little basic hygiene instead of eating cupcakes and hanging out on the internet all day. ugh - she and her house sound nas-tay.

L'enfer, c'est les autres.
August 04, 2011
This is disgusting. It's fecal matter in one's HOME, for God's sake. Where you prepare food, and touch surfaces and so on. Just revolting.

With all the Diaper Genies and so on and so forth how difficult is it to toss a piece of trash?

Or maybe she should watch a "Hoarders" marathon on Hulu. I watch that show...and do a cleaning "purge" of newspapers, empty glasses, &c., around the house afterwards every single time.
August 04, 2011
And more than likely she had a very expensive Diaper Genie on her gift grab list. So WTF?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
August 04, 2011
Maybe she's saving it to use as a condiment for her placenta casserole.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
August 04, 2011
Whole new meaning to shit on a shingle.

I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
August 05, 2011
Someone who thinks for even one second that it's okay to let shit fester anywhere in their home but the trash is the very definition of a pig. If one of my cats throws up or takes a shit on the floor, I don't leave it there in hopes it will clean itself up (though sometimes the dogs eat it before I can clean it). That is just vile and filthy. There is absolutely no reason diapers should pile up outside a trash receptacle. I can only imagine what this woman's house smells like with the lingering shitrags being left out. Hell, can you imagine how SHE must smell? If she's a typical greasy unwashed Moo, mix that with pukebag clothes and shit funk and you've got someone who probably can't even get Jehovah's witnesses to knock on her door.
August 05, 2011
Cambion
you've got someone who probably can't even get Jehovah's witnesses to knock on her door.

Cambion, I like that! How do you come up with these?

When we were growing up in the 60s-70s there was a family across the street from us, the Kellys, who were a typical Catholic breeder family. Their house always smelled. Mostly because she had multiple diaper pails and did not wash every day. We were older, so I don't know what our house was like when we were in diapers but I do remember our mother would send us to play at the kellys to get out her hair. Now I know why she never went to the Kellys herself. Also, is it possible that with this moo, that she cannot figure out how to use a washing machine?
August 05, 2011
The odds of this lazy ass woman using cloth diapers is minute.

August 05, 2011
navi8orgirl
Whole new meaning to shit on a shingle.
spewing water due to laughing waving hellolarious

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
August 05, 2011
navi8orgirl
The odds of this lazy ass woman using cloth diapers is minute.

You're exactly right. So what this means is, she's got a "pile" of shitty disposable diapers. Maybe she doesn't understand that big word d-i-s-p-o-s-a-b-l-e. That means you throw them the fuck away. Why would you let something like that pile up? How does she stand the smell? Jesus Christ, I'd be taking the garbage 2 or 3 times a day if I had to. I won't even get started on my disgust over disposable diapers that are clogging the landfills. If you're SAHM there should be a LAW requiring you to use cloth diapers and wash the fuckers. Disposable should only be used if you are going to take your loaf away from home for more than 3 or 4 hours.

She's walking around with vomit on her shirt? Wow, I bet that's an aphrodisiac to her husband. What a cow. She doesn't even care about herself anymore, it's all about the bayyybeeee. She probably knows her husband is out shtupping some hot young thing who doesn't smell like baby shit and vomit. I can't stand to wear clothing that I've dropped food on (I tend to be a bit messy). Even if I'm just home.. I "know" it's dirty. How long does it take to pull off your shirt and put on another one? Um... less than a minute? Anyone want to hazard a guess as to how long she goes between showers?
August 05, 2011
Cambion
Someone who thinks for even one second that it's okay to let shit fester anywhere in their home but the trash is the very definition of a pig. If one of my cats throws up or takes a shit on the floor, I don't leave it there in hopes it will clean itself up (though sometimes the dogs eat it before I can clean it). That is just vile and filthy. There is absolutely no reason diapers should pile up outside a trash receptacle. I can only imagine what this woman's house smells like with the lingering shitrags being left out. Hell, can you imagine how SHE must smell? If she's a typical greasy unwashed Moo, mix that with pukebag clothes and shit funk and you've got someone who probably can't even get Jehovah's witnesses to knock on her door.

Exactly. thumbs upwink

These bitches like to claim that the UNchilded can't possibly understand what it's like to live in a shit factory, but I absolutely DO understand and that's possibly why I am so unforgiving of these moo-cunts' filth and grossness. I have FIVE cats living inside and they shit and vomit on a regular basis. I have an elderly cat who has taken to shitting OUTSIDE the box, although thank God she stays in close proximity. Another long haired cat I have routinely hacks up juicy hairballs and leaves them on the floor, on furniture, and in little hidy holes which she changes from time to time. In addition to that, I have a part wild cat -domesticated cat who also lives inside and will occasionally "mark" her territory like a wild animal. Then of course there's the regular litter box and it's area with which to contend.shrug

EVERY SINGLE DAY, without fail, upon waking I do a vomit-shit-piss walk through with cleaning supplies and a Swiffer Wet Jet and CLEAN, change out the box, sweep, mop, and sanitize EVERYTHING. Throughout the day I also "spot clean" the occasional mess. Picking up shit, cleaning vomit, and neutralizing cat piss is a responsibility for my chosen lifestyle. This is a routine way of life for me and I can't imagine it not being second nature for a moo-cow. My house does NOT stink, but it most certainly would if I didn't stay on top of it. Don't they CARE their kids will be crawling around, walking on, or touching all of that bacteria laden mess? There is NO EXCUSE to live in filth, other than perhaps like some of these elderly hoarders who have dementia and have become physically disabled as well.confused smiley

There is NO REASON an able bodied moo shouldn't be able to keep her house clean, especially if she's of the stay at home variety, which a great majority of them are.moo with baybeem

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
August 05, 2011
What Kim said.

I have a soft spot for elderly pugs. Old boys and girls often forget they have to pee or poop. I have an old man with some spinal degeneration, so he does not realize he has to shit until it is too late. I recently lost my 19 year old kitty and she had forgotten where her box was. Cleaning up is part of a given lifestyle. I should own stock in Swiffer.

That said, there is absolutely no excuse for a house to be that disgustingly filthy. Get the fuck off the computer and go clean it.

August 05, 2011
I don't understand why a moo just can't put the loaf in its crib for awhile, and do some cleanup, laundry, take a shower, etc? Allowing filthy shit / piss filled diapers to pile up in her house is freaking disgusting! What's so difficult about putting a garbage can outside the back door, like others here have suggested?
I just bet the duh is trying to figure a way out of that hot, stinky mess.
She is probably one of those SAHMooos that believes she should be paid $300,000 per year for all her hard work at home, too.
With my pet birds, luckily, their poops are quite containable. My budgies are free, but always stay around their aviary.
I can get away with scouring pads, paper towels, rags and my trusty shark hand-vac to keep up with the daily small messes. I stick to a cleaning routine every day, which includes a full vacuum with my Hoover every morning, whether the carpet looks clean or not.
I wouldn't dream of allowing filth or garbage to accumulate in my nice, little home.
August 05, 2011
I had a 9 year old male, a female that would have been 15 last week and a foster female (old and terminally ill) and lost both girls this March. I took in another foster male in May bringing me up to 2, and may adopt another little girl pug who was found having babies in a ditch. One pup survived and is weaned, and she is now ready for a new home.

August 06, 2011
Okay, really.

I did some per diem pediatric home care.

Taking care of a baby is really easy, and my babies were SICK kids who needed treatments and the like. I somehow managed to bathe, change, dress, medicate and do treatments on my kids as well as feed them, clean up after them and keep their rooms tidy. I also wrote my nursing notes, sterilized their bottles, mixed medical grade formula, ordered supplies and when I was feeling really generous for the families that were cool - I would wash the babies laundry when I got BORED.

The reason why these Moos can't get anything done is because they never put the fucking kid down for 5 minutes, every time the kid cries they pick it up and walk around the house with it. A lot of them also don't use pacifiers. If one of my kids started crying, I would pick it up quickly, stick in it in a swing or something and shove a pacifier in it's mouth if it was able to suck on one. There are sooooooo many little gadgets out there that keep a baby interested - swings, bouncy seats, etc. They all work. However, all of these Moos have such guilt if the baby cries for 10 seconds.

I can see MAYBE having a SLIGHTLY difficult time if she had a toddler...toddlers are a pain in the ass because they are into everything and make a mess - but a BABY? That's just assinine.
Anonymous User
August 06, 2011
It's unfuckingbelievable how filthy some of these breeders are. How do they stand themselves and their pigpens? I don't claim to be the best housekeeper in the world, but I keep up with the things that matter. I have two cats and two large litterboxes. I scoop both boxes twice a day and dustbust any litter they have kicked out once a day. Every week I dump out all the litter, scrub the boxes with Method cleaner, and refill them. I live in a one bedroom apartment and nobody has ever complained about any smells.
Anonymous User
August 06, 2011
Uh, guess what? My ex BFF was a single, working (full time, I'll have you know, and still is) mother... and she kept her house FRIGGIN SPOTLESS. At all times. I was actually surprised at how perfect it always was, because I don't have the energy to get MINE perfect, WITHOUT kids!
August 06, 2011
fade_to_pale
Uh, guess what? My ex BFF was a single, working (full time, I'll have you know, and still is) mother... and she kept her house FRIGGIN SPOTLESS. At all times. I was actually surprised at how perfect it always was, because I don't have the energy to get MINE perfect, WITHOUT kids!

Exactly.thumbs upwink

My sister has two kids and her house is ALWAYS clean. She doesn't put up with any clutter from her kids either. Moos with nasty houses only have themselves to blame. They were pigs BEFORE they loaf shat and like everything else, they always blame the situation or someone else for their laziness.

Speaking of landfills ,navi8orgirl, I doubt if our pugs will make too much of an impact. They might make the flowers in our garden grow.
August 14, 2011
kidlesskim
fade_to_pale

Exactly.thumbs upwink

My sister has two kids and her house is ALWAYS clean. She doesn't put up with any clutter from her kids either. Moos with nasty houses only have themselves to blame. They were pigs BEFORE they loaf shat and like everything else, they always blame the situation or someone else for their laziness.

This.

Also, how lazy can you be, to take too-full of trash from the house, to the trash kart outside?

lab mom
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login