Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

You might not be fit to breed if...

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
You might not be fit to breed if...
August 30, 2011
...you order donor semen over the Internet.
Re: You might not be fit to breed if...
August 30, 2011
People need an ARTICLE to tell them that inserting a stranger's bodily fluid could make them sick? :kill
August 30, 2011
How baybee-rabid does someone have to be to actually order a stranger's sperm off of the internet and insert it into her body?? This is so gross, I can't even think of it!
Why would someone risk their own health, just do do this to themselves, especially now with HIV and AIDS being such a deadly presence in our world? I don't even like strangers touching me, let alone their bodily fluids.
These women should be taken out and shot...or in the very least put away somewhere they won't be a danger to themselves or others.
August 30, 2011
Unfortunately some people just don't care and play Russian Roulette with their health. Some figure they have nothing to lose, especially if they're over a certain age and/or have tried to conceive with other methods and failed.
August 30, 2011
Anything related to "donor sperm" is gross to me and sounds like a form of voluntary rape. It's just icky and eewwww and I can't comprehend anyone going that route.two faces puking

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Anonymous User
August 30, 2011
August 30, 2011
I wasn't aware that random, unscreened semen was hard to come by. Can't most women get that for free, or perhaps even make some money collecting it?
August 31, 2011
Christ, and I felt silly for buying a pair of boots online, sight unseen.
August 31, 2011
Hey, especially if you go through legal routes, you can actually get sperm on sale!

Purchase any of the 10 donors listed below and receive 10% off the purchase price*.

Sperm from the bargain bin! Is that like the $5 DVDs from Walmart where you have to dig down through those round containers?

Anybody wanna go sperm shopping?
August 31, 2011
Dorisan: Sperm from the bargain bin! Is that like the $5 DVDs from Walmart where you have to dig down through those round containers?
EWWWWWWWwwww!!!! I just imagined some homeless guy jerking off into a garbage can....Bargain basement sperm. two faces puking
August 31, 2011
Massive, epic the world 'fail' on flames

lab mom
August 31, 2011
mumofsixbirds
Dorisan: Sperm from the bargain bin! Is that like the $5 DVDs from Walmart where you have to dig down through those round containers?
EWWWWWWWwwww!!!! I just imagined some homeless guy jerking off into a garbage can....Bargain basement sperm. two faces puking

two faces puking two faces puking

lab mom
August 31, 2011
What kind of woman can't even find a dude to deposit his sperm in her for free? If you've sunken low enough to buy it online then you're better off taking your chances with whatever follows you home from a night out on the town...
August 31, 2011
Every lesbian I know who has a baybee has used the California Cryobank, which is supposedly a reputable place, but I even find that weird.
August 31, 2011
IF I had ever wanted to get inpig without the benefit of an involved baby daddy, I would have stalked and scouted out what I considered a good "specimen" and then lured him into my cave for some :sx. At least that way they can at least see the baby daddy face to face and have a working knowledge of what their kid would at LEAST look like. However, since I have no desire to spawn, I haven't really thought any of that through beyond what I just said. A baybee needs a moo and duh and to purposely premeditate it's conception and give it anything less is a form of child abuse, IMHO.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
August 31, 2011
It might not even be human semen.

___
I had to leave. They were having fun wrong.
August 31, 2011
This whole concept makes me want to hurl. Then again, I think semen is disgusting anyway. Hubbs is aware of this, and he thinks it's funny. I can tolerate it coming from The Man I Love TM, however, ordering a stranger's cock snot is horrifying and inconceivable (no pun intended, however, I wish it had been) to me.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
August 31, 2011
Utterly hilarious. By freak coincidence, I am in the middle of reading David Plotz's book The Genius Factory: The Curious History of the Nobel Prize Sperm Bank. Ordering donor semen over the Internet is about as far opposite to that concept as you could get.

"Well, I wanted some Nobel Prize winner sperm, but I guess I'll just order this mystery stuff online instead. Who cares."
August 31, 2011
It's a Jizz Grab Bag! Cocksauce Roulette!

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
August 31, 2011
Miss_Hannigan
It's a Jizz Grab Bag! Cocksauce Roulette!

waving hellolarious

I wonder if frequent shoppers get a discount
"If the first 6 shot wads don't work, the 7th is FREE!"
Anonymous User
August 31, 2011
This thread made me giggle-gag. LOL@'cocksauce'.

I just don't do bodily fluids. I can barely stand "The Walk of Shame."

Seriously, what do these women really really want with a stranger's man gravy (barf)??
September 01, 2011
Obviously they don't give a fuck about what they can catch from some random man's sperm, nor do they care if they could pass those illnesses on to any loaves that make it to term. Because hey, HIV can be passed to an infant by Mommy if she's not treated for HIV while knocked up. But obviously the health of the children they want means nothing compared to the mere desperate desire to spawn.

I agree....if you're that pathetic that you can't get some guy to hump you (and a lot of guys have frighteningly low standards as far as women) even for free, then you probably should not be breeding at all. There is a big problem somewhere along the way.
September 01, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC045-LNCi0

___
I had to leave. They were having fun wrong.
September 01, 2011
How completely fugly do you have to be to not be able to get your biscuit gravied for free at closing time in a bar? At least you know what your kid may look like, if nothing else.

I just can't see the cocksauce bargain bin being appealing...it is like sales on cans with no label. You think you got peaches and you got Alpo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login