Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1890: Bobby Brown

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
#1890: Bobby Brown
October 02, 2006
The brat support is NOT for the one he has with Whitney Houston. Bobby Brown has two other brats by some other woman, that's who he owes the money to.

Bobby is from Boston, so it's always a big deal around here when he so much as takes a shit. The moo of his first two kids is also local...from Stoughton, MA, which is south of Boston. Every few years, Bobby gets his ass hauled into court for not paying brat support to the moo. Eventually, he comes up with the money, and he's sprung.

This is nothing new. Only now, he's getting divorced from Whitney, who has a lot more money than he does (although both of their careers are down the toilet now). So now Whit won't be bailing his ass out with the brat support, as I suspect she has in the past.

Here is an article: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061003/ap_en_ce/people_bobby_brown_8

Still, $11,000 for two months for two brats is still a huge chunk of change! But that's what you get for not keeping your dick wrapped up when you're rich and famous and want to screw around! I have NO sympathy for him whatsoever!
Re: #1890: Bobby Brown
October 03, 2006
It is hard to feel sympathy for these stupid celebs who do not wrap it up before sex with some starlet or star f*cker who wants instant fame and money by birthing one of their babies. Both Bobby and Whitney screwed their lives up.
October 03, 2006
Whitney Houston is a disgusting human being. Is anyone aware that she has not a tooth left in her head due to her many years of crack and drug abuse? There was just an article somewhere about her leaving her false teeth lay around and losing them.

Way to go Whitney! Your Auntie, Dionne Warwick, must be so proud! You go girl!
October 03, 2006
I thought Whitney's teeth looked fake in an article photo. Yes, she is disgusting. I remember too well back in the Day how this woman was an insufferable diva, another word for vapid c*nt.

Back on the issue of sprog support, I work with a retired Navy guy who is always begging for overtime. This man will work 24 hours straight if allowed. Why? Because he has to pay child support for a 15/year-old son...and his ex-wife got half of his military pension.

One more reason to not breed. I am far from rich but I can enjoy a four-day work week because I do not have those screaming mouths to feed. If working 32 hours a week was not a requirement for my health benefits, I would work only three days.
Anonymous User
October 03, 2006
This sort of thing makes me all the more grateful that Catdaddy and his first wife didn't breed.

Once upon a time, he did want kids, or at least he thought he did. But it never came to be, as his ex was unable to conceive. And that was the end of the kids thing...they never bothered to try IVF (couldn't afford it) or adopt. They just moved on.

Anyway, the divorce was rather nasty. Catdaddy was still married to her when we met, but they were legally separated and no longer living together. She hired some shark lawyer and proceeded to bleed him for everything he owned. He finally let her keep the house if she'd just shut up and never ask for another dime ever again. He'd wanted to sell the house and split the proceeds, she wanted it all for herself!

But can you imagine what it would have been like if they HAD sprogged? Honestly, I don't think I would have even dated him if he had a kid, never mind married him. In addition to the mney thing, I'd have to deal with the ex AND the sprog in my life, and I'm not interested in that.

Catdaddy was finishing up his degree at the time we met, and was living on student loans and a part time job, so he didn't have much money. He was still in school when the divorce was finalized, so there was nothing much for her to take except the house. He'd moved in with me by then, but his lawyer advised him to keep that quiet. Catdaddy had been using a P.O. box in Cambridge all along, and he just kept using it, so the ex and the shark never knew exactly where he was living, and with whom, anyway.

Once he graduated and started working full time, the big money started coming in, but she can never get her hands on any of it. Ever. If there were sprogs involved, the court CAN change the loaf support order to reflect the father's income. So if I had married him even though he had a sprog, we'd be living on next to nothing, and I'd have to work to support us, as most of his pay would have to go to the ex and the sproggen.

Catdaddy knows that he dodged a bullet here, big-time. That's a big part of why he decided to be CF. And I am so glad he feels that way! smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login