Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breederific Football Gamesangry smiley

Posted by toomanybrats 
Breederific Football Gamesangry smiley
September 25, 2011
First the games, or should I say the commercial breakstwo faces puking

Date: 9-25-2011

Has this place ALWAYS been a moo/duh/spawn hangout? Loaves and toadlers out the wazoo. Leave the shitsacks at HOME. I guess on sundays you can't be too surprised. It is probably the only escape for poor, whipped duhs.

I did not check out the bar area to get a CKC (Complete Kyd Count), but doesn't Fuck-E-Cheese have big screens? shrug
Re: Breederific Football Gamesangry smiley
September 25, 2011
Okay, so that second one really pissed me off with her looming over his shoulder and patting her bump. I don't know how much football tickets generally go for but I really don't think spending some money on fun stuff like tickets before the baby comes (because God knows they'll never be able to have fun again once it's born) will put them in debt. Unless they already spend hundreds of thousands on in vitro to get inpig in the first place. And of course the people buying the ticket are a father and son. Because it's not as sweet if a duh-to-be's tickets are going to a bunch of single guys.

It also seems to imply that duh is on his way to becoming a more responsible person because he's having a baayyybeee with that little moment of contemplation after his wife silently bullies him into selling the tickets.

And that third one... so lifescript it's nauseating. There are too many commercials like this. They're all the same exact thing. I don't even know what that commercial was selling because there are a million others with that same exact concept.
September 26, 2011
The Lowe's commercial: Are they selling home-building supplies or fucking life-script? I have never met any famblee who sailed through life with the ease that these people did...tap dancing on the countertops and everything. Simply ridiculous.
The 2nd commercial portrays the preggo as some kinda bitch. The dude is probably paying for everything anyhow, why the hell can't he go to a football game? I guess it's a warning: Once the loaf is on the way, hubby's life is OVAHH!!!
It's all dirty diapers and bitchy wife from that point on.
September 26, 2011
mumofsixbirds
The Lowe's commercial: Are they selling home-building supplies or fucking life-script? I have never met any famblee who sailed through life with the ease that these people did...tap dancing on the countertops and everything. Simply ridiculous.
The 2nd commercial portrays the preggo as some kinda bitch. The dude is probably paying for everything anyhow, why the hell can't he go to a football game? I guess it's a warning: Once the loaf is on the way, hubby's life is OVAHH!!!

Then he'll be that wussie checkin the game on his smart phone while changin' the loaf. LOL This commercial must be the 'prequil'
Anonymous User
September 26, 2011
mumofsixbirds

CALLING ALL SEX-AY CF MEN:

If you buy me season hockey tix, I will make sweet, dirt-ay love to you (because the tubal's on me)! But that's just a CF hockey chick... smug
September 26, 2011
Lowes- never stop spending, spending at our store. Never be satisfied, just keep putting money in our pockets for our sub standard building products and you will fit into Mcbreeder society for a lifetime.
September 26, 2011
(echoing blondie): Lowe's: Happiness in life and with your loved one is dependent upon purchasing products in our store and constantly fiddling with your house to ape the latest airheaded trends. Also, the bigger something is, the better. Consume, consume, consume!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login