“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin
Re: WTF - Overfeeding her two sons - Daily mail
September 22, 2011
frenzy
Feeder breeder.
New term, coined it.
Haha!

LOL! Definitely should be added to our CF lingo list!
September 22, 2011
Damn, those lardtards' boobs are bigger than mine!

“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin
September 22, 2011
I don't know what's sicker. How these two look or moo's whining.
September 22, 2011
The solution seems simple enough. She's the breadwinner? They don't work. ZOMG GUESS WHAT?! You don't like what's served, go hungry or eat the salad and STFU.
September 22, 2011
Absolutely disgusting.::brbl

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
September 22, 2011
Really? She loves her children, but she just can't stop feeding them in a way that will kill them? That's a special kind of love right there.

And of course she refuses to listen to doctors - they are telling her she is raising her children completely wrong. She wants a doctor to tell her they're in perfect health from their steady intake of fried shit, donuts and pizza. If she wants to eat herself to death, then fine - she'll only hurt herself. But by "comfort feeding" her kids, she's basically got it ingrained in their heads that they have to eat constantly in order to be happy.

Basically, these kids will never lose weight (or, if they do, they will never keep it off). You give them lipo, gastric bypass, put them on Biggest Loser, starve them...anything...they will gain every ounce back and probably then some. Their fate is already set - they'll start having heart attacks in their 30s, and I'm sure it won't be Mommy's fault since it's never the mother's fault when her children end up sick.

I hope she's proud of herself.
September 22, 2011
frenzy
Damn, those lardtards' boobs are bigger than mine!

Jeebus, they look like sumo wrestlers. Sex-ayy! two faces puking

It's obvious Moo wants to keep them fat and dependent so they will never, ever leave her.
September 23, 2011
I've struggled with my weight all my life, I'm now at a healthy size. I just copied my mother as a child and we got big together she was sooo slim and after my Dad and her got divorced she just comfort ate. Took me a long time to break the habit of seeing food as a means of comfort , this is why I will never have children I would be really hard on them about weight and probably cause more problems than I solve. I think the parents are to blame to a certain age, but i think at 13 or so when you start becoming body conscious you can make the change yourself and your parent should be 100% willing to help you change and also try change for themselves.
- Robert, Yorkshire Uk, 23/9/2011 03:14

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2039688/Obese-gastric-band-mother-Cynthia-Williams-feeding-sons-death.html#ixzz1YkoKA6rZ

This.
September 23, 2011
Parental the world 'fail' on flames

lab mom
Anonymous User
September 23, 2011
(Found at the bottom of her most recent restaurant bill)

*thanks not so littel fucker
September 23, 2011
I wish the two boys are UNDER 18 so the moo can get ARRESTED for such gruesome child abuse!

Now two worthless creatures are going to be a big threat to themselves and the whole society, too!
September 23, 2011
Was it really necessary for the young men to be photographed without shirts on, piling food into their gullets, and loading up on junk at the grocery store?

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
September 23, 2011
How do you 'raise' a 26-year old?

What fine specimen of humanity they are. Just remember these images the next time a waddling, placenta-brained moo screams through a mouthful of Chef Boyardee that her kid will Cure Cancer TM :drool
Anonymous User
September 24, 2011
Cambion
Really? She loves her children, but she just can't stop feeding them in a way that will kill them? That's a special kind of love right there.

And of course she refuses to listen to doctors - they are telling her she is raising her children completely wrong. She wants a doctor to tell her they're in perfect health from their steady intake of fried shit, donuts and pizza. If she wants to eat herself to death, then fine - she'll only hurt herself. But by "comfort feeding" her kids, she's basically got it ingrained in their heads that they have to eat constantly in order to be happy.

Basically, these kids will never lose weight (or, if they do, they will never keep it off). You give them lipo, gastric bypass, put them on Biggest Loser, starve them...anything...they will gain every ounce back and probably then some. Their fate is already set - they'll start having heart attacks in their 30s, and I'm sure it won't be Mommy's fault since it's never the mother's fault when her children end up sick.

I hope she's proud of herself.
THISTHISTHIS.
Anonymous User
September 24, 2011
amy
(Found at the bottom of her most recent restaurant bill)

*thanks not so littel fucker

BAHAHAHA!
Anonymous User
September 24, 2011
What a pair of gorgeous hunks. What a shame the paper didn't give their phone number, I bet the birds would be desperate to phone them to arrange a date....not!

The one in the glasses is deffo a tard.

The mother has had a gastric band so knows what problems they face. Why doesn't she demand they go to see their GP for help, and maybe gastric surgery? If they are retarded, she can drag them down there kicking and screaming and tell the doctor what she's doing to them.

If she really wants to kill them, it would be quicker & cheaper to put a pillow over their heads rather than slowly feed them into a slow death from heart problems. Could this be the world's latest post-natal abortion? Can't really call them Lil Sizzlers though!
September 24, 2011
CFinPenthouse
How do you 'raise' a 26-year old?

What fine specimen of humanity they are. Just remember these images the next time a waddling, placenta-brained moo screams through a mouthful of Chef Boyardee that her kid will Cure Cancer TM :drool

That crossed my mind as well. Perhaps their mother had an eating disorder of her own which she passed down through example and perhaps bad genes, who knows. However, she has overcome her own eating disorder and these :"boys" are now adults. There comes a time, and if I had to put an age on it it would be adulthood, that regardless of what your parents did or didn't do right that YOU need to take personal responsibility for your own demise. Obviously, the time is NOW for these young men to take their health, welfare, and appearance seriously or they will likely be buried in piano crates by the age of 35.

Anonymous User
September 28, 2011
kidlesskim

...they will likely be buried in piano crates by the age of 35.

I don't know how I missed this, but BWAAAAAAAAAAaahahahahahaha!
Anonymous User
September 28, 2011
But parenthood instantly endows all who do it with maturity, wisdom, and altruism so how is this possible?????????

sarcastic clapping
Anonymous User
September 28, 2011
I've heard some talk here in states about officials considering having an obese child tantamount to child abuse. I hope that idea takes off. I'd make it to where once the little lardass hits a certain BMI, the parunts have mandatory nutrition/physical education classes to attend and follow-up weigh-ins (all at their expense). Can't slim the little fucker down in six months? Pay a hefty fine. A year? We start talking about foster care.

It's disgusting to see so many brats waddling around looking like ticks!
September 28, 2011
Unfortunately their habits might be too ingrained...even in the grocery store photo, 2 of them are slurping on some kind of slurpee/soft drink. Really? Can you do ONE TASK without inhaling more calories?
Anonymous User
September 29, 2011
stillcrazy4cats
I've heard some talk here in states about officials considering having an obese child tantamount to child abuse. I hope that idea takes off. I'd make it to where once the little lardass hits a certain BMI, the parunts have mandatory nutrition/physical education classes to attend and follow-up weigh-ins (all at their expense). Can't slim the little fucker down in six months? Pay a hefty fine. A year? We start talking about foster care.

But then, you'd have the BNPs caterwauling about how you're going to give their pweshus a complex at best, and a full-on eating disorder (on the other end of the spectrum - that's the only thing they see as an ED) at worst.
September 29, 2011
fade_to_pale
stillcrazy4cats

But then, you'd have the BNPs caterwauling about how you're going to give their pweshus a complex at best, and a full-on eating disorder (on the other end of the spectrum - that's the only thing they see as an ED) at worst.

Judging from their proud expressions, outright and blatant gluttony, and apparent disregard for their own health, I'd say a dose of anorexia or a little binging and purging to balance out their eating disorder spectrum would be the least of their worries. At their young ages all it would probably take would be a few months of healthy eating, exercise, and self discipline to change their poor habits, but if they continue on this path much longer then the damage to their health will have been done and perhaps irreversibly so.. Then "the village" will be left supporting them.mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob

What breeders don't seem to understand is that no one is trying to take away their rights or tell them how to live, but a great majority of "the village" don't particularly enjoy paying for their poor lifestyle choices and for their subsequent self replicants and all of THEIR poor choices too. If they want to literally eat themselves into an early grave, then so be it, but they need to do it on their OWN dime. Few things piss me off more than to see 3-4 generations of welfare whores and their brood waddling around in Wal-Mart. It's like a visual case study in how to live an unhealthy lifestyle while the "government" finances it.angry smiley

In most every case you'll have a 60 something mee-maw scooting around in a motorized buggy simply because she's too fat and lazy,(and perhaps by now is unable) to walk. Her lard assed daughter will be shuffling along behind her only moments away from a scooter buggy of her own, then HER daughter will be lagging behind in a midriff muffin top with rolls of blubber hanging out on display. Following closely behind her will be a young teen with moobs who will be neck in neck with his pudgy little sister to see who can reach for the economy sized box of Twinkies the fastest. The famblee portrait is incomplete without a chubby little toddler with a box of Juicy-Juice dangling from his pie hole as well. :headbrick

Their buggy will ALWAYS be packed to overfill with cases Mountain Dew, Snicker Doodles, frozen pizza, and other junk. It's truly a disgusting sight to behold.:smn

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login