Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1893 - Moo gets her due!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
#1893 - Moo gets her due!
October 03, 2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I do love me some good breeder smackdown! I love it when people who think that the rules do not apply to them challenge said rules, and get called on the carpet for it!

India, glad you won't have to see this MOOOO again at work! grinning smiley
Fattie
Re: #1893 - Moo gets her due!
October 03, 2006
I fucking hate it when moos and duhs think they get special privlidges [sp?] at work just because they have fuck trophies at home.
One of my preggo moo co-irkers is barely 3 months pregnant and is already starting to pull shit at the retail store I work at with her calling in "sick" when me and our direct supervisor (who's a wannabreed but at least he's not stupid) knows she's faking it.
Back in my mother's day, women fought so they could work while pregnant and/or raising families. They didn't want to be discriminated against due to their choices which I'm totoally for. One of my co-workers in her late 50's was fired because she was pregnant despite the fact that she WORKED. But nowadays, preggo women (AND moos) want to be treated special (NOT equal) and not want to do any work and use their repugnencies and/or sprogs as an excuse not to do any work. This is why if Affirmitive Action wasn't in place, companies would be hesitant about hiring women of child-bearing age and I don't blame them a bit despite the fact I'm the opposite of these "women".
Sorry about the rambling post, but these "women" basically bitch-slapping most if not all the rights that women in the past have fought so hard for totally pisses me off!
October 03, 2006
Totally, Fattie!

My Mom worked until the very last month (and I was actually a month late!) - and then went back to work less then 2 months after I was born. She would rather have died than be supported by the government. She never wanted to owe anyone anything. And my bastard "father" never even paid a dime in child support, even though they were married. Those entitled breeder cows of today make my skin crawl.
Anonymous User
October 03, 2006
Catdaddy's mom didn't have to work when she was pregnant (she had three kids, Catdaddy, and his brother and sister). But his father abandoned his family early on and seldom paid a dime of child support.

Did my mother-in-law start mooing and lowing about how UUUNFAAAAIR it all was? Nope! With the help of a good friend, she was able to find a job and eventually buy a house. She knew that her deadbeat ex wasn't about to pony up, so she had no choice but to bust her ass to support her family.

And this was back in the late 50's, when the deadbeat left, and she had to go to work. People still didn't want to hire women, especially mothers, as it was still common for them to just stay at home and raise kids. So MIL had to work twice as hard to prove herself and keep her job.

Catdaddy didn't have much while growing up, but his mom did the best she could to provide basic necessities. And she never complained. Also, when Catdaddy and his siblings were old enough, she fully expected them to help with chores and stuff. And they did.

Even though MIL did not become a single mother by choice (she was married to the father of her kids, and all of them had the same father, howsabout that?), she never mooed and lowed and expected special treatment.

She was a great example for working mothers. But now, as Fattie said, the moos now are ruining things for ALL women by being entitlement-minded bitches.
October 04, 2006
Catmommy9, that's because catdaddy's mother was a real parent. The breeding cows of today just want a free meal ticket and special treatment. They make me sick.
October 04, 2006
As a feminist who has read on many issues on feminism, I am well aware of how women did have to fight to be able to retain a job during a pregnancy rather than automatically be fired. Women back then WANTED to work and be responsible for their own lives. They WANTED to not be thought of less-than or "disabled" because of a pregnancy.

After my natural father left in 1967 when I was 3, my mom worked two jobs for a time. Then, she settled into the restaurant business because the money was better. Where she currently works, she has been there for over 30 years and is considered an exemplary employee. My mother did not always get X-mas off since the hotel is open 24/7. In those instances, I stayed over at Grandpa's house and actually did not complain. What a concept!

I am very glad that Ghetto Moo got her due. When I had to work with her, it was like a wave of bad energy floated my way because all I got was attitude. Yet, this moo was getting overtime which is what SHE wanted and asked for!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login